Recent Blogs Posts

1. Dynamix Part III: Desert Fighters and the end of an era

(1998-2001) Desert Fighters

Following the release of Red Baron II/3D, Dynamix began development on a new era of flight sims. Several different project ideas were put on the drawing board. With the advent of fully 3D accelerated graphics, new games in the genre would be radically different than what had been done before.

In 1999, Dynamix announced their next project, Desert Fighters. Flight sims were experiencing a particular spike in popularity at the end of the

Updated Feb-03-2017 at 17:47 by FightingSteel1

Categories
    Dynamix
  2. настройка NVIDIA Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Saylors View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    аналогичная ситуация с полётами, да ещё и видюха стала глючить по полной (r9 200)... вот разжился новой - geforce gtx 1060 strix 6gb, сегодня буду втюхивать эту 30 ти сантиметровую радость в комп. кстати - какие настройки для боба нужно делать и нужно ли? у меня всегда radeon были, про geforce ни бум-бум
    Вот скрины настроек (которые мы настраивали), - Влад сделал по моей просьбе для поколений (советую сохранить
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dynamix Part II: AOD, A-10 II & Red Baron 3D

(1995-1997)

It would be a few years before Dynamix would release another flight sim, but in-between two other interesting games would be released. The first was Aces of the Deep (later called Command: Aces of the Deep), a WWII submarine sim. The game allowed players to roam the Atlantic shadowing convoys as the captain of an infamous U-Boat. The game featured 3D graphics, wolfpacks, a career mode, and missions covering the Battle of the Atlantic. Aces of the Deep modeled a large ...

Updated Jan-22-2017 at 17:30 by FightingSteel1

Categories
    Dynamix
  4. Nvidia Split screen bug

Quote Originally Posted by 6BL-Bird-Dog View Post
    Hi,I have a bug that when I spawn sometimes(hit and miss),I get a split screen with lines.My monitor is not 3d and I have tried all the recomended settings from here ,a range of drivers and even dumped the 3d drivers and run on the card driver only .I am dont have this with ROF,BOS or any other program].
    Running an MSI GTX980i Gamer LE S.Attached is a shot of the screen bug.
    I would appreciate any knowledge or further setup info that works for this set up . My res is 3840x2160 on an
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dynamix Part I & Interview with Damon Slye

A short introduction... I had the idea several months ago to look into an old favorite developer of mine, Dynamix Inc. Over time I did some research, contacted and corresponded with several ex-Dynamix staff, and put together a small three part series of articles covering the companies well known simulation games of the 90's. I will also include a couple of interviews and some other interesting looks at the development of those games. Some of the game features noted in this article sound typical ...

Updated Jan-12-2017 at 01:28 by FightingSteel1

Categories
    Dynamix
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast