Thread: Nvidia Split screen bug

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    826.55 MB

Nvidia Split screen bug

Hi,I have a bug that when I spawn sometimes(hit and miss),I get a split screen with lines.My monitor is not 3d and I have tried all the recomended settings from here ,a range of drivers and even dumped the 3d drivers and run on the card driver only .I am dont have this with ROF,BOS or any other program].
    Running an MSI GTX980i Gamer LE S.Attached is a shot of the screen bug.
    I would appreciate any knowledge or further setup info that works for this set up . My res is 3840x2160 on an iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU.
    Thanks in Advance .P1010007.jpg
    Last edited by 6BL-Bird-Dog; Jan-12-2017 at 18:33.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Re: Nvidia Split screen bug

Wow! If it's peculiar to CLoD, you may try the settings in the VIDEO menu like Pseudo. Don't give up... someone will soon have better suggestions than I. There are very few new problems in a game this old.
    Last edited by Baffin; Jan-12-2017 at 21:26.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

3. Likes Vlerkies liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    826.55 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Baffin View Post
    Wow! If it's peculiar to CLoD, you may try the settings in the VIDEO menu like Pseudo. Don't give up... someone will soon have better suggestions than I. There are very few new problems in a game this old.
    Thanks ....will give that a try and report the result .

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    826.55 MB

Thanks for the suggestion Baffin ,switched from full screen to Pseudo and hopped around from Aircraft to Aircraft ,launching from airstarts and fieilds not seeing the screen bug once .Proper Job.

6. Likes Vlerkies, ATAG_Lolsav liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 6BL-Bird-Dog View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion Baffin ,switched from full screen to Pseudo and hopped around from Aircraft to Aircraft ,launching from airstarts and fieilds not seeing the screen bug once .Proper Job.
    Excellent! Pseudo may not be a permanent requirement as drivers and Windows undergo changes. I remember a time when I also had to use Pseudo to overcome some long forgotten glitch, but since upgrading to Windows 10, I am back to full screen. You too, may find a condition where Full Screen may be used in the future after an obvious update of some sort has occurred in your system.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Seems like the game resolution and/or refresh frequency is more than what your monitor can handle.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    826.55 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Colander View Post
    Seems like the game resolution and/or refresh frequency is more than what your monitor can handle.
    'Tis possible,I had to run in widowed mode in BOS until a couple of driver updates back along.Took a while of tweaking the iiyama settings to get the monitor to run ok at the right resolution & to look any good.