Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any 4.312 issues yet?

Hood

Any 4.312 issues yet?

Hi

I was waiting to see if any problems were flagged up with the hotfix. Doesn't seem so but can anyone confirm?

Thanks

Hood

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Re: Any 4.312 issues yet?

Interesting...
    Distrust in TF already?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

You know Colander i also was afraid of Hood was afraid. And my responsability is bigger than his, because my role as a beta tester. We did slip the other 2 very important bugs. Ive been quietly hoping nothing major comes up and i slowly start to breath better.

Its not all TF fault when something goes wrong. Its our fault too. When i saw the beta tester thread empty of bug reports my heart shrunk, hoping it was really like that but expecting something bad to happen. Fortunally my deepest fears seemed to be just that, fears.

Now its time for TF members enjoy and have fun. I know many of the regular flyers will get some sort of pleasure in shooting, or beeing shot dow, by a TF member.
    Last edited by ATAG_Lolsav; Apr-07-2014 at 10:52.

The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Just back up 4.3.

As for the hotfix, it is superb, I haven't noticed anything but awesomeness.

Hood

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Colander View Post
    Interesting...
    Distrust in TF already?
    Not at all, but with the best will and intentions in the world some things can slip through the net.

If there are no problems I'll happily install it.

Thanks

Hood

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

yea like not having enough beta Spit pilots maybe?

should of not have kicked me out, I might have a big mouth, but I'm not a dangerous person to be doing any stupid things to TF, or the community.

Where I work at, I have to keep ethical, honest, and integrity for if it gets back to my job, I can get in trouble. What you do on the internet, could reflect
    a bad image on you and your profession. It used to be you could come and vent on the net. Not the case any longer. The netvers ( I made new word) is now a place of socialize and
    can hurt other.
    " any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts," Winston Churchill
    " He who never changes his mind, never changes anything,"
    Win 10 64||MSI MPG gaming z690 ddr4||i9x149000k|ddr4-64gb PC3200||RTX 4070-Ti||GAMEMAX 1300W PSUatx3,pcie5 |Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 7.1||ViRpiL,T50v2cm|moded MFG Crosswinds||T50Mth||G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseTorque10|| Reverb G2 VR / PiMax 8Kx
    32 Samsung|||

Barwell - the murder capital of Britain, Leicestershire.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I don't know if this is relevant to 4.312 or not, or whether I'm just being stupid (quite possible) but now when I attempt to set up gun loadouts and convergence offline and go to save the settings, ie, 'Save As' give it a name,... it will save the bullet ammo loadout, but not the convergence settings... eg Loadout 250 has a 250m convergence. Fine. Then create a new loadout with say 240m convergence, called Loadout 240, save as that, and in the option window you see both Loadout names. Also fine. However select any of them and it will display the convergence of the loadout last saved, so in this case, Loadout 250 suddenly has 240m convergence. This is a bit frustrating if I've just spent a period of time stepping down the convergences on pairs of guns on a Spitfire... and then set up a simple 240m convergence on the next loadout ...which I just...did. Hey ho!

Edit: I've just relaunched the sim and it hasn't saved any of the new loadouts just created...back to Loadout 250 only, which I had before.....

Cheers!
    Last edited by Steve D; Apr-07-2014 at 13:20. Reason: New info
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5449&dateline=1396886  008

Motherboard:Yes. Processor:I expect so. Food Processor:Braun Multipraktik. Graphics Card:Yes. Sound Card: Dunno. Ram: Some. Hard Drive: Yes. Monitor: Yes. Joystick: Old, not enough buttons. Throttle Quadrant - see Joystick. Rudder Pedals - see Joystick

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

@Steve: Prepare for a pain

The loadouts are.. hmmm.. volatil, female, voluptous So heres the trick:

Make your loadout and SAVE AS with a new name. Do not try to overwrite a existant one. Done? Ok. Get out of the game. Not the server, the game i said. Done? Ok, now get back in and check for your loadout.

Barwell - the murder capital of Britain, Leicestershire.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

hehe thanks Lolsav

a) I was doing this offline, in the comfort of the offline world.

b) I maaaaaaay have over-written an existing Loadout name..maaaaaybe

Does point (a) make a difference?

Cheers!
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5449&dateline=1396886  008

Motherboard:Yes. Processor:I expect so. Food Processor:Braun Multipraktik. Graphics Card:Yes. Sound Card: Dunno. Ram: Some. Hard Drive: Yes. Monitor: Yes. Joystick: Old, not enough buttons. Throttle Quadrant - see Joystick. Rudder Pedals - see Joystick

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    341.98 MB

POINT A:Yes
    I fly close to my man, aim well and then of course he falls down.

-- Captain Oswald Boelcke

i5 2500k, gtx 670 2gb, 8 gb ram, win 10 64

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I was seeing convergences not being save long before 4.0 I assumed that was just how it works
    56sqn US@R - Diary of a hopeless Pilot Officer http://roblex56raf.livejournal.com/

Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) > AMD Athlon II X4 605e @ 2300MHz
    16Gb RAM > Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 1050Ti

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Convergence settings arnt saved against a load out name. They just stay at the last setting even if you load a new loadout from file.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

And include can be changed in "loadout checklist" - this loadout near FLY button that dont accept changes for ammo/bombs/fuel, the value set there for convergence still - but is need hit FLY or are revert for the last one used.

CloD peculiarities.

Sokol1

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.5 KB

Red pilots don't seem to die as easily now

motherboard ASUS Z77
    CPU Intel i73770 k Liquid cooled overclocked to 4.5 ghz
    Gpu NVidia Geforce gtx 970
    memory 8 GB
    Power supply 850 watts
    Monitor ASUS PB278q 2560 x 1440 Native Resolution
    Saiteck x52 joystick and pedals
    Trackir 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Endless View Post
    Correct

But please note (and it seems close to no one has) that the HE=PK bug also killed a lot of the blue bomber and jabo pilots/crews due to AAA.
    Contrary to popular belief this bug affected both sides and both sides should be equally happy to be rid of it

Cheers/m

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

My first 2 kills on Sunday after installing the patch were PK's on a Hurri and a Spit on the same sortie, in my E1 hehe

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4036&dateline=1382347  940

If it's brown, shoot it down!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quick question about AI air gunners. Where there changes made from 4.0 > 4.3.12? Only I've put all of the AI gunners on Rookie and they appear very strong indeed, which is a bit worrying because attacking bomber flights IS the BoB and that's something us historical buffs do. I would expect Rookie to barely scratch and Ace to be lethal, and this makes a selectable range.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    Hi

I was waiting to see if any problems were flagged up with the hotfix. Doesn't seem so but can anyone confirm?

Thanks

Hood
    All good at this end so far. Thanks again TF ~S~
    As for saving loadouts lads. When COD was first released I had massive drama with Loadouts because I was constantly changing them and they woulnd save.
    I read on Bannana Forums (I think) that you had to (1) go to Options/plane and "save as" your loadout.(2) go to FMB and create a Mission with that plane,use that loadout in Group Properties/Ammobelts and save that Mission.(that mission can be as simple as "youre plane and 2 waypoints,save ").
    I created a very small Mission in FMB for every plane I fly.
    Ive changed my loadouts so many times in the past 18 months and every time they have been applied correctly.
    Don't ask me to explain it ,I cant.
    One more thing,I always load my Loadouts from the Options Menu first....Not when I enter a Mission/Server.
    Hope this helps ~S~
    i7 6700k,Asus Maximus hero,16g Ddr4 3000,samsung 950 pro,GTX 970 HOF ,Samsung 256 ssd,Tir 5,Thrustmaster Warthog, Saitek Cessna pedals,Coolermaster 1KW power.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Endless View Post
    Speak for yourself mate! I am still a 109 magnet!

Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX Mb - AMD RYZEN 7 7700X CPU - Gigabyte RTX 4070 TI GPU - 32Gb DDR RAM - Win 11 Home Premium 64-bit - Track IR5 - Logitech Wireless Headset - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Thrustmaster t16000 Joystick - CH Pro Throttle

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    319.97 MB

Hi Jaydee, ATAG_Lolsav,

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
    As for saving loadouts lads. When COD was first released I had massive drama with Loadouts because I was constantly changing them and they woulnd save.
    I read on Bannana Forums (I think) that you had to (1) go to Options/plane and "save as" your loadout.(2) go to FMB and create a Mission with that plane,use that loadout in Group Properties/Ammobelts and save that Mission.(that mission can be as simple as "youre plane and 2 waypoints,save ").
    I created a very small Mission in FMB for every plane I fly.
    Ive changed my loadouts so many times in the past 18 months and every time they have been applied correctly.
    Don't ask me to explain it ,I cant.
    One more thing,I always load my Loadouts from the Options Menu first....Not when I enter a Mission/Server.
    Hope this helps ~S~
    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lolsav
    The loadouts are.. hmmm.. volatil, female, voluptous So heres the trick:

Make your loadout and SAVE AS with a new name. Do not try to overwrite a existant one. Done? Ok. Get out of the game. Not the server, the game i said. Done? Ok, now get back in and check for your loadout.
    May I ask you two for a favour? Yes? Great, thanks! ;- ) Well here it is:
    • Could you please contact each other (open a thread in the Bug Tracking and Error Reporting), make one more test and verify that
      • *your* way(s) in fact does work
      • The *normal* way does not work (on your installations!)
    • Could you then submit an issue in our bugtracker (here at http://tfbt.nuvturais.de)
      • describing the problem
      • and including your workaround

Thanks and cheers,
    Artist

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    19.59 MB

Minor problem. SLI does this with hotfix.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    109.82 MB

Double post
    Last edited by FAE_Cazador; Apr-08-2014 at 12:16.
    FAE_Cazador
    "E etan, e epitan"

www.escuadrilla-fae.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    109.82 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Minor problem. SLI does this with hotfix.

It happens to me sometimes as well, for a few seconds, then dissapears and the SIM stats Ok. I am a Nvidia 580 single GPU user, though.

Edit: it happened since long ago, not related to 4.31.
    FAE_Cazador
    "E etan, e epitan"

www.escuadrilla-fae.com

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    19.59 MB

Quote Originally Posted by FAE_Cazador View Post
    It happens to me sometimes as well, for a few seconds, then dissapears and the SIM stats Ok. I am a Nvidia 580 single GPU user, though.

Edit: it happened since long ago, not related to 4.31.
    Huh. Weird that it just starte happening for me now. Anyway, no biggy if I'm not alone.

Supporting Member 9./JG52_J-HAT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    266.37 MB

It happens to me too, Icarus. Always has, really. No problem in game though.
    i7 13700KF @5.3 Ghz | RTX 4090 526.86 1440p | 32 Gb RAM 6000 | Win10 64 bit | TrackIR 5 | VKB Gunfighter III | MFG Crosswind V2 | Warthog Throttle | Reverb G2 100% SteamVR SS

Supporting Member JG6_BigglesCDN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Red face Re: Any 4.312 issues yet?

First to Gibbs/Steve D....love your system description. Getting a bit tired of comparing who has the bigger RAM.

On convergence settings, I found going directly into the USER config file in 1C Softclub and editing the gun distances manually the only way to have then stick. First you must save a custom load out (for me only permanently saves bullet and bomb loads) with a name. In the config you will find the listing by aircraft and name. Plug in the distances you want and save. Should be permanent.

Cheers!

Biggles

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Touch wood nothing as yet!
    Just too say the flyby Jumbo engine sounds are fantastic, it really makes the game for me.
    My frame rate seems to have improved but I think that might be my imagination! lol.
    Many thanks again, a donation is be on the way.
    BlackJack

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

It seems that the 109 (tested for the E-3) suffers from a minor temperature bug: Normally, after landing it was sufficient to keep the engine running for a short period of time with coolers wide open to bring down the temperatures.
    Since TF 4.312 this procedure won't help and the water temperature will climb up to 120°C after shutting down the engine - finally, resulting in engine damage.

A squadron mate even reported that this happens if you just turn the engine on and shut it down right away.

As already said, a minor one. But it just feels right to be able to cool down the engine after a successful sortie and to stay in the plane for some minutes watching the scenery.
    Last edited by DUI; Apr-11-2014 at 09:33.

Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Anyone else finding random engine failures on Spit 1a 100 Oct when oil and coolant is still well within normal limits?

Seems to happen when BCO is on, even though at less than max 3,000 rpm. The problem starts with coolant rad failure, even though all engine temps are within normal limits.

With engine temps all within normal limits, I am not sure why I would get a failure.

Perhaps random failures are being modelled. Were random engine failures introduced with the recent new patches, or have they always been there and I have just missed it up to now?

P.S. Been flying the Spit since CloD first released.

Happy landings,

Talisman

Supporting Member 9./JG52 Ziegler's Avatar
    Coast of Maine - Halfway between the equator and the North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Roblex View Post
    I was seeing convergences not being save long before 4.0 I assumed that was just how it works
    Same here. The loadouts save but convergence was never saved other than the last set up.
    Corsair 600T-Gigabite Gigabyte Z77-UD5 mobo-I7 Ivy Bridge 3770k@3.5ghz-Scythe Ninja 3 -16g HyperX- EVGA GTX 670 FTW-HyperX SSD-Logitech G19-Cyborg Ratz 9-CH Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and throttle with MFG Crosswind pedals, BenQ 2420T monitor, Track IR-5, Obutto Rev3. http://9jg52.com/

Glückliche sieben

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast