Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Better Description of No.401's Server Mission

Supporting Member 92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Re: A Better Description of No.401's Server Mission

Quote Originally Posted by Lymark View Post
    Does it mean that there would be nothing going on If I don't pick the red team first?? I just finished a sortie as on the Germany side. I flew into the UK territory,got a few hit by AA's. However, I didn't see any enemy fighters spawning nor friendly at all. I contacted FREYA, asked them about both friendly and enemy location, but there were nothing but me. Also, how do I call out AI's bomber to attack a sector??
    I think this is correct. 401 server is designed to provide a post-BoB experience for red pilots mainly it seems. The map responds to red incursions in blue territory.
    If you want to get the most action when there are few human players online, spawn into the red team and fly over to France.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    12.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P) View Post
    I think this is correct. 401 server is designed to provide a post-BoB experience for red pilots mainly it seems. The map responds to red incursions in blue territory.
    If you want to get the most action when there are few human players online, spawn into the red team and fly over to France.
    It's very weird. I was in the blue team once again. And this time,I actually triggered a couple enemy squadrons somehow.

Supporting Member 92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Lymark View Post
    It's very weird. I was in the blue team once again. And this time,I actually triggered a couple enemy squadrons somehow.
    Best place to get info would be to ask on the 401 boards; http://401squadron.boardforum.ca/
    Wolverine will be able to answer all your questions.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234