Thread: A thank you to all the mission makers

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

A thank you to all the mission makers

To Gruber, Salmo, Spiritus, Reddog, Colander, and to the others that I've failed to mention- please do forgive my ignorance. For what it's worth I just felt like saying thanks for your efforts and fantastic work with the missions in the rotation, both past and present. The quality just blows my mind and the fun factor we have playing on the ATAG server with these maps somehow never drops off. The more time spent playing each mission, the more appreciation I gain for them. We really do have some mad fun times and immersive experiences with every one of these maps.

We had some great battles over the River Somme tonight on Fall Rot (Battle of France) and every day Spiritus Mortem's new map is bringing great new experiences for both bombers and fighters. We had an impromptu 10 ship Blenheim bombing raid just before on the Kanalkampf map and I had tonnes of fun in my g50 on Sealion, downing RAF planes in tandem with Falco in his 109 before flying red for Hellfire corner to do battle in the Hurricane.

I must say, I really do miss the past maps too- all of them. Homeplate has got to be one of the all time classics and we have put together some unforgettable big-wing level bombing raids in Ju88s. Then of course, for the time zones when the server population gets low, the winter Littlestone map made for super fun. Oh and where did that other map go- the one with the Hurricane's at Calais Marc and the g50 airbase at Zutkerque? Ah, so many good times!

Thank you guys, we just have too many fun times to keep count of with your work!
    Last edited by trademe900; Jun-10-2014 at 07:27.

Supporting Member 9./JG52 Ziegler's Avatar
    Coast of Maine - Halfway between the equator and the North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: A thank you to all the mission makers

+1 Too right. A big thanks to a thankless job.
    Corsair 600T-Gigabite Gigabyte Z77-UD5 mobo-I7 Ivy Bridge 3770k@3.5ghz-Scythe Ninja 3 -16g HyperX- EVGA GTX 670 FTW-HyperX SSD-Logitech G19-Cyborg Ratz 9-CH Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and throttle with MFG Crosswind pedals, BenQ 2420T monitor, Track IR-5, Obutto Rev3. http://9jg52.com/

Glückliche sieben

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

your welcome but I don't make missions

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by trademe900 View Post
    .......Thank you guys, we just have too many fun times to keep count of with your work!
    I subscribe everything. From a bomber's point of view, all the maps in the actual rotation show a great variety of different targets and I have great fun flying on both sides and experiencing different attacks. You really did a great job guys!

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    463.16 MB

+1

Thanks from me too, to all the mission makers.

Septic.

@Colander. You do do the odd little thing that makes this all possible though old chap!
    [CENTER][CENTER] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

Yes, I really am grateful for the missions rotating. These campaign type missions making this sim a Bomber pilots wet dream

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

+1 Thanks to all for missions/maps past and present

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Without whom....None of this would be possible...Big ~S~
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel