Thread: He115

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    757.71 MB

He115

yesterday on sever one I cross a blue bomber plane. I shot a few times at him. When leaving the mission server told me I shot on a He115 and it get leaks, engine failure and so on...
    I was surprised because as far as I know this plane is not flyable, and it is not supposed to get AI in sky.
    So somebody knows what was it?

Supporting Member III./ZG76_Saipan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

Re: He115

Quote Originally Posted by Gix View Post
    yesterday on sever one I cross a blue bomber plane. I shot a few times at him. When leaving the mission server told me I shot on a He115 and it get leaks, engine failure and so on...
    I was surprised because as far as I know this plane is not flyable, and it is not supposed to get AI in sky.
    So somebody knows what was it?
    thats the kanalkampfe map i think?? not flyable yet but i have seen some vids with mods that it can be...liz lemon mod i think...dont know much about it. its a floatplane.
    ASUS Z370-A, i5 8600k, CM haf-x, EVGA gtx 1660 Ti SC ACX, Antec HC 850, Samsung 120GB SSD , WD Black 1TB, Corsair GSkill 16GB, Creative SB Recon, Creative G500 5.1, ASUS VS248h-P
    Me-110 Black 17 with Hptmn. Hans "AWAC" Warsteiner
    :
    Trust me , I fly a Bf 110 (C2-->C7)

Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

You're correct, I've come across that big ol' floatplane on the Kanalkampf mission also. Not sure why the server doesn't crash from the AI-induced instability problem.

~S~

AKA Knutsac

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.81 GB

TF working on making sim ac flyable.. I hope they will do the He 115. Two liveries white Red Cross and cammo. AVM Dowding, as I recall wanted them shot down when picking up German pilots as that violated laws of warfare. Civilian casulties yes, not military. So possibly some good missions here!

xvii-Dietrich

Quote Originally Posted by zahnartz62 View Post
    TF working on making sim ac flyable.. I hope they will do the He 115.
    I'd love to see the He 115 (or any other seaplane) in the game. That's probably the only thing that would prise me out of my trusty Ju 88.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_Knutsac View Post
    You're correct, I've come across that big ol' floatplane on the Kanalkampf mission also. Not sure why the server doesn't crash from the AI-induced instability problem.

~S~

AKA Knutsac
    I have run across this plane as well on the map everyone is talking about. I believe a few AI planes are not an issue, the issue was when a flight of 12 AI Bombers air-spawn mid mission.

The KanalKampf map is excellent, as I think it really captures the atmosphere if the BOB better than any other mission currently on the server.