Thread: Icons now missing on TS ATAaG server

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Icons now missing on TS ATAaG server

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been solved before but my research basically said you need to get the server admin to fixit? I get a series of icon error messages in the chat box when I log in. Only on this server. All others are fine.I heard this has happened to others. Can anyone help fix this annoying problem for me?

Best regards

=avg=raamon

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    457.02 MB

Re: Icons now missing on TS ATAaG server

Quote Originally Posted by =AVG=Raamon View Post
    Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been solved before but my research basically said you need to get the server admin to fixit? I get a series of icon error messages in the chat box when I log in. Only on this server. All others are fine.I heard this has happened to others. Can anyone help fix this annoying problem for me?

Best regards

=avg=raamon
    I've had the same problem for a while with mine as well. CCleaner, for instance, will delete the cache that just so happens to be for the icons. The problem is the server is also missing the icons. The only way I can fix it back to how it used to be is if someone would upload their old TS cache (for those who still have all the icons) and then I can reapply them to the server. Hopefully someone that still has the icons can help us out. It's annoying to me as well.

Edit: For those that show all the icons (German Crosses and RAF Roundels etc.) If you could kindly attach the icon section from %APPDATA%\Roaming\TS3Client\cache\...\icons etc., that would be a huge help in getting this sorted out.
    Last edited by ATAG_Bliss; Jul-26-2014 at 12:02.

"The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself". - Archibald Macleish

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Bliss View Post
    I've had the same problem for a while with mine as well. CCleaner, for instance, will delete the cache that just so happens to be for the icons. The problem is the server is also missing the icons. The only way I can fix it back to how it used to be is if someone would upload their old TS cache (for those who still have all the icons) and then I can reapply them to the server. Hopefully someone that still has the icons can help us out. It's annoying to me as well.

Edit: For those that show all the icons (German Crosses and RAF Roundels etc.) If you could kindly attach the icon section from %APPDATA%\Roaming\TS3Client\cache\...\icons etc., that would be a huge help in getting this sorted out.
    Thanks Bliss, I will keep my fingers crossed for a good Samaritan to help us out.

Thanks for the quick response and solution!!

Crisp Salute!!!

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hey Bliss,

Not sure if you did anything yet but I now only get one error message "Server icon missing". Much less annoying

Thanks Bro!! Your help is very much appreciated.

Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    457.02 MB

Quote Originally Posted by =AVG=Raamon View Post
    Hey Bliss,

Not sure if you did anything yet but I now only get one error message "Server icon missing". Much less annoying

Thanks Bro!! Your help is very much appreciated.

Ray
    I tried to fix it for about 4 hours then asked the helped of our local magician who corrected it. I still need to add back in some icons and that should get rid of your last error!

"The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself". - Archibald Macleish

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

All fixed I think!,

Thanks so much Bliss sir S!

Ray