Thread: no bombs recorded

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.07 GB

no bombs recorded

This morning (9-25-2014) about 5:30am I dropped a whole load of bombs from a JU-88 on Canterbury airfield and did not receive any damage credit. I watched the explosion from gunner position and it was on the run way??

i7-4790K GIGABYTE/GA-Z97X-SOC FORCE ATX 2X8G.SKILL RAM SSD 240G CORSAIR H70 COOLER Track IR5 :hiding:

Supporting Member 92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Re: no bombs recorded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Chair1 View Post
    This morning (9-25-2014) about 5:30am I dropped a whole load of bombs from a JU-88 on Canterbury airfield and did not receive any damage credit. I watched the explosion from gunner position and it was on the run way??

We're you using a large number of the small 50kg bombs?

If so, some of us have noticed that the game has a lot of trouble "catching up" with so many bombs dropping at once.

It might not be your issue; but try taking a smaller number, but of greater tonnage bombs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Chair1 View Post
    It's weird. I never had problems like that on the Ju88. Was it the Sealion map? I assume you are sure it was really Canterbury where you dropped. Is it possible that the target had already been destroyed? Or maybe a server problem, like about to crash?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Was Canterbury a target? If so, was it already destroyed? The frontlines for Sealion & Hellfire Corner look the same.