Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SweetFX - New and improved Settings HD.

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    480.94 MB

Re: SweetFX - New and improved Settings HD.

Markie, what OS did you say you were using? I haven't had any luck yet using either SweetFX or ReShader with Windows 10. With SwFX I'm getting some weird effects in the map screen in mutiplayer and with ReShader it just doesn't work at all, doesn't load the effects. No more issues with crashes though, since Win10 doesn't use the dreaded update.

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    34.74 MB

Dare I say it, or whisper it - I use Windows 7. It is really stable for me and this game. For that alone it is worth me staying with it until Windows 10 or whatever works well with it. I have a really good computer now however with this system I am running blind concerning Win OS 8.0, 8.1 and 10. This is where our friends in the community can help. I can produce something and hopefully others can test the settings, with of course backup first - I take no responsibility for other's actions. I like the ease of unzipping the SweetFX files I've put together straight into the main folder of game and it works a minute or so later for the most part. I have had many more problems with ReShade such as menu aberrations and game seizing but I can see the potential definitely. The famous KB file is one problem with conflicts as well as DirectX codes and which to use DX9, 10, 11 etc. I cannot help much if you have Windows 10, I would at best be lying or guessing about solving problems. Someone will come to your aid though. I could never play the game again without either of these effects addons.
    Good luck and good skills together!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    951.48 MB

With a lot of help, I have SweetFX up and running in DCS, with JSGME. The results are so good that I would like to try it in Cliffs of Dover. Is that still an option? I don't see a lot about it in the forums, anymore.

If it can be used, would it be a good idea to also use JSGME? If not, how do I go about putting SweetFX into CloD? Please be rather specific, as I don't know much about computers.

Thanks,

badfinger
    Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming MB,
    Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 31ghz CPU, EVGA 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram,
    Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte Curved Monitor 165hz, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, Reverb G2

League City, TX

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    34.74 MB

Just go back to the first page of this post and up to the first post itself and download the file there "MarkiesSettingsHD.RAR" to say, your desktop and Unzip with WinRAR again to the desktop and inside the folder is a "Read Me" file that explains everything. Any problems just ask, I do not tire of questions as I really want to see this work for you. Done properly it should only take minutes to install and be up and running.

I have tried "Reshade" too and it is great for getting rid of the dreaded banding in the sky but it also has glitches with writing and other anomalies. I prefer SweetFX for ease but if I can get rid of banding with this program it would be truly great. Anybody able to help with that part I would appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    425.74 MB

Hello guys...

i have run at my System Windows 10 64 bit with a 970 GTX and 16 GB DDR 3 this Version:

Reshade 2.02.1108 by crosire....dl is from the HP of Reshade.

This Version runs WITHOUT the .... glitches with writing and other anomalies.

The NORMAL Version with Sweet FX has these glitches and other anomalies...

I hope i could help a little....

A GREAT SUMMER AAANNNNDD Holidays @ALL

kr

Wolfskid

....but I DONT KNOW if this allowed or NOT @ the ONLINE Sessions !!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfskid View Post
    ...i have run at my System Windows 10 64 bit with a 970 GTX and 16 GB DDR 3 this Version:

Reshade 2.02.1108 by crosire....dl is from the HP of Reshade
    Can't find this version on the Reshade HP. There is the 2.0.3f1 download. Is that the one u mean ?
    System specs:
    Gaming laptop: Metabox P750ZM, CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4GHz, GTX 980m with 8Gb DDR5 VRAM, 16Gb Dual channel DDR3 RAM, 2 x Samsung EVO 840 500Gb SSDs, Win10 Home 64bit.

Gaming PC: MSI PRO Z690 WIFI DDR5 mobo, Intel i5 12600KF cpu, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 5200Mhz RAM, Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M2 SSD, Corsair 850w psu, MSI RTX 3070 8GB vram vid card, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Torian View Post
    Can't find this version on the Reshade HP. There is the 2.0.3f1 download. Is that the one u mean ?
    Go with that one Torian - For whatever reason (maybe win10 fall update) the 2.0.2 didnt work for me - 2.0.3 worked but couldnt find the effects.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I placed the entire reshade folder in the main X86 IL2 folder (cos read somewhere on an elderscrolls forum i needed to do that now whereas before it didnt matter - i dont question - i just follow) and hey presto - all good!

From there is deceptively simple and you dont need to copy ANYTHING out of the Reshade folder as its done for you.

The only other tips are - the downloaded configs are a folder in a folder so you need to ensure that you just paste the folder containing all the goodies into "presets" - oh, and do this first before you run the assistant.

Then - in case you miss it for 7 hours like what i did, when youve associated the launcher select the the dxgi option NOT the one highlighted.. It wont appear to be clicked as it wont go orange but if you click in it and save the job is done.

Good luck and persevere - ts worth it - Kelso's efforts are really good and his last is really restrained so as to not look false. If you want more its a great starting point and have a look at Kelsos and Baffin's comments in this thread http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ad.php?t=21847

I have this running with the TS notifier overlay with no issues.

Kind Regards

BOO
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    425.74 MB

@Boosterdog....Thanks for your LINK.
    and
    @ATAG_Torian...this is the Link which i have used and thats are the steps which work for me....

Good Luck
    and

kind regards

Wolfskid

9. Likes BOO liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12