Thread: is there a single up to date TF 4.xx file i can install on a new vanilla CoD install?

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

is there a single up to date TF 4.xx file i can install on a new vanilla CoD install?

i thought i had seen a forum post in recent months that there was a current TF 4.xx update file that included all the previous patches (3, 4, 4.3 and hotfix etc) into one large file, making it easier to update a fresh CoD vanilla install, but i cant locate this on the forum

is there a single update file, or do we still need to do the v3, v4, v4.3 and hotfix sequence ?
    The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.- Thomas Jefferson
    Fascism is simply the convergence of government and corporate power - Benito Mussolini

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

Re: is there a single up to date TF 4.xx file i can install on a new vanilla CoD inst

Look at the name of the last file in here

http://teamfusion.theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Re: is there a single up to date TF 4.xx file i can install on a new vanilla CoD inst

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lolsav View Post

Any idea where that link is hosted (and I'll be embarrassed if it's here), as the background image could do with a better version, so if the host wants a high-res version of that image, just get in touch and I'll forward it

Cheers, MP
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lolsav View Post

thx lolsav, that is indeed the page i had seen earlier

after downloading the large file however, it seems it just contains the individual files for tf3, tf4 and hotfix etc. i hoped it had a more simplified install routine with all-in-one install
    The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.- Thomas Jefferson
    Fascism is simply the convergence of government and corporate power - Benito Mussolini

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    i hoped it had a more simplified install routine with all-in-one install
    I understand what you say and TF is aware of that. But for now the instalation of the patches require a minor effort from the user, to launch the game between each patch and to clear the cache. Thats why they are still break apart to individual installs. When the game is launched it creates files that are required for the next patch and so on. Hope it makes sense to you.

But give hail marys of joy, because the word is for patch 5.0 a installer will get the a auto updater, making it all much more easily.