Thread: Atag welcome splash screen

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Atag welcome splash screen

Is it possible to put the briefing of the actual mission in the welcome splash screen??

i'm rather lazy and being a fighter pilot usually i just sweep...
    but jumping in the splash screen briefing i could participate more in the mission dynamics...

just loud thinking....

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Ezzie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

Re: Atag welcome splash screen

Hi Jimmi,

I'm not 100% sure I have understood your question so pls forgive me if you already know what I'm about to say.

When you log onto the server you will see the map and the airfields etc. Up top above the map is another tab called briefing and if you click on this you should see a briefing. This should tell you what you need to know a out the mission.

Once in game if you call up the map and then right click you can call up the mission brief as well.

Hope this helps and like I said I'm sorry if you already knew this and I've misunderstood your question.

Ezzie

Quote Originally Posted by EAF51_Jimmi View Post
    Is it possible to put the briefing of the actual mission in the welcome splash screen??

i'm rather lazy and being a fighter pilot usually i just sweep...
    but jumping in the splash screen briefing i could participate more in the mission dynamics...

just loud thinking....

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    376.42 MB

I personally always struggle to read the beige on brown'ich text. If the idea of Jimmi makes it clearer I am all up for it
    It takes an airplane to bring out the worst in a pilot.
    ((dB)) youTube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Decibel dB View Post
    I personally always struggle to read the beige on brown'ich text. If the idea of Jimmi makes it clearer I am all up for it
    Hmmmm, might be easier to change the font and background colours of the Briefing Room than to align the Splash Screen text with each new mission in rotation.

Great input, everyone.

Will bring this this up with the ATAG computer boffins.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
    Hmmmm, might be easier to change the font and background colours of the Briefing Room than to align the Splash Screen text with each new mission in rotation.

Great input, everyone.

Will bring this this up with the ATAG computer boffins.
    Hey, Snap,

Ask them if there is any way to create a simple text file that we can access and/or print. It would be convenient to have the briefing on a piece of paper or a separate screen for reference during the game.

Also, those of us with multi-screen display setups find the briefings hard to read because of the frames around the monitors. It's not a big deal... more of an inconvenience.
    Last edited by Baffin; Dec-31-2014 at 15:07.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.77 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Fidget View Post
    Hey, Snap,

Ask them if there is any way to create a simple text file that we can access and/or print. It would be convenient to have the briefing on a piece of paper or a separate screen for reference during the game.

+1