Thread: Problem after installing the Team Fusion 3.0

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    92.59 MB

Problem after installing the Team Fusion 3.0

Downloaded all the patches and now I wanted to install the patch 3.0 and try to launch ClOD. However the launcher does nothing. Tried running as admin and it just stops. Lanuching through Steam does not work either. Anyone can help? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

Re: Problem after installing the Team Fusion 3.0

What is your windows version, what graphic card do you have and whats the cpu + memory you got?

Also, did you made it to run without installing the first patch of Team Fusion, ie, did you install through STEAM and got it updated to latest STEAM version prior to install 3.0?

Get back with much detail of the steps you have taken to see if we can assist.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    92.59 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lolsav View Post
    What is your windows version, what graphic card do you have and whats the cpu + memory you got?

Also, did you made it to run without installing the first patch of Team Fusion, ie, did you install through STEAM and got it updated to latest STEAM version prior to install 3.0?

Get back with much detail of the steps you have taken to see if we can assist.
    Okay got an ISO file from a friend. Mounted this and installed through Fiarlight. Got 3000 HD Graphics and Nvdia Geforce 410. 2.3 Ghz Prozessor, 4 GB Ram . Program ran okay without the first patch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

You didnt reply the second part of the question....did you got it updated to latest version of STEAM? And please give feedback of what windows version you have.. and is it 32 or 64 bits?

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    92.59 MB

You didnt reply the second part of the question....did you got it updated to latest version of STEAM? And please give feedback of what windows version you have.. and is it 32 or 64 bits?
    its Windows 7 64 bit
    no I did not update

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

The patch is meant to work with a updated version of game through STEAM... wont work without it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    477.16 MB

Quote Originally Posted by drronnie View Post
    Okay got an ISO file from a friend. Mounted this and installed through Fiarlight. Got 3000 HD Graphics and Nvdia Geforce 410. 2.3 Ghz Prozessor, 4 GB Ram . Program ran okay without the first patch.
    if you install a steam version on an other pc, you have to verify in steam with a code that it is a legit version.If you bought it originally it is maybe that you have to ad your pc to the steam list of trusted pc's.But I think you can only play it on one pc(steamaccount) at the same time,If you just got an iso file of Clod(not legal copy) it is possible that steam is blocking your Clod.And ofcourse steam must be running.
    Last edited by Stormrider; Mar-05-2015 at 11:23.
    Asus ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming|Intel Core i7 8700K 4,4Ghz|NZXT Kraken x52 all-in-one liquid cooler|16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3000MHZ | ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC 8G|ASUS 27" Gaming Monitor ROG Swift PG278Q
    |Samsung M2 970 EVO Plus, 500 GB SSD |Antec High Current Pro 850WATT |VKB Gunfighter Mk.II with MCG Pro grip | Saitek X52 Pro Flight Throttle |VKB-Sim T-Rudder Pedals Mk.IV |BU0836A 12-Bit Joystick Controller|win10 64bit Home Edition|Opentrack-pointtracker/Facetracknoir EDTracker Pro wireless

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

A legit copy is what nowdays? 5€?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    477.16 MB

A legit copy is what nowdays? 5€?
    that is what I mean, is this a problem with a legal version of Clod or did he get a (illegal) copy of his friend? Till now he didn't say if it is his own legal copy.
    Asus ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming|Intel Core i7 8700K 4,4Ghz|NZXT Kraken x52 all-in-one liquid cooler|16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3000MHZ | ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC 8G|ASUS 27" Gaming Monitor ROG Swift PG278Q
    |Samsung M2 970 EVO Plus, 500 GB SSD |Antec High Current Pro 850WATT |VKB Gunfighter Mk.II with MCG Pro grip | Saitek X52 Pro Flight Throttle |VKB-Sim T-Rudder Pedals Mk.IV |BU0836A 12-Bit Joystick Controller|win10 64bit Home Edition|Opentrack-pointtracker/Facetracknoir EDTracker Pro wireless

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    92.59 MB

not an own copy

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    477.16 MB

I think dat you can only play Clod on his steam account with your pc added to his steam account as trusted pc.Or buy your own copy of Clod.What I have heared is that it is rather cheap now.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9001 met Tapatalk

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    92.59 MB

So now I purchased the game over the Steam website. So now I have to install it thorugh the Steam app?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    477.16 MB

yes, it can take sometime to download.When you have it installed, play a quick mission shortly and then follow Lewis his beginners guide.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    92.59 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrider View Post
    yes, it can take sometime to download.When you have it installed, play a quick mission shortly and then follow Lewis his beginners guide.

yes i heard it may take 5 to 6 hours to install. so play a short mission, install patch one then play another sort mission etc. right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

takes 10-15 minutes to install if you have all the patches downloaded

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    92.59 MB

Hurray I managed to download and install Clod from the Steam website. Looks like the version installed is already up to date. Can I now proceed to install the mods?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

Quote Originally Posted by drronnie View Post
    Can I now proceed to install the mods?
    If your Steam instalation of the game is up to date you may proceed. Follow the instructions from this thread: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...t=5058&p=52711

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    92.59 MB

If your Steam instalation of the game is up to date you may proceed. Follow the instructions from this thread: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...t=5058&p=52711
    Thanks for all the help. Got all the mods installed and the game is amazing now