Thread: How to let register the Bf 110 landings on the ATAG stats

xvii-Hardegen

How to let register the Bf 110 landings on the ATAG stats

As you know most of the time that you land with the Bf 110 on a friendly airfield you don't get your landing registered on the ATAG stats page.
    I've finally found a way to let the ATAG stats page register the Bf 110 landings but the following parameters must be exactly match to let it work.
    Here is what to do when you are on the way back to a friendly airfield:

- Press TAB-7-2 keys and follow the control tower indications about the course that you have to follow.
    The first parameter that you have to match to let the ATAG stats page register the Bf 110 landing is that your Bf 110 must land exactly at the airfield indicated by the TAB-7-2 keys or you'll don't get the landing recorded on the ATAG stats page.
    Normally the airfield indicated by the TAB-7-2 keys is the one from where you took-off previously but this is not always true ( on certain maps it will indicate you to land in a different location ).
    Note that the course that you will follow to reach the indicated airfield it's not important ( you'll can follow the course that you'll prefer once you know on which airfield you have to land )

- Your aircraft must be undamaged ( as damage here count just the damages reported in the info window in orange color ) or your landing will be not recorded on the ATAG stats page.
    In particular be careful about damages to radiators due to overheat after you are landed.

- Once landed you have to follow exactly this procedure:

a - Chocks in
    b - Magnetos both on the lowest level ( 0, Magnetos off )
    c - Canopy open
    d - On the chat window write the command <rr100 ( do not set a different value or the landing will be not recorded on the ATAG stats page )
    e - Leave the aircraft ( you can do it double clicking on the German flag once you pressed the " Esc " key, pressing " Alt + F2 " keys or creating a new aircraft on an airfield after you pressed the " Esc " key)

If you have done all correctly and you have matched the parameters indicated above in some minutes you should have your landing recorded on the ATAG stats page.
    Note, and this is very important, that if you'll land at a different airfield, in respect to the one indicated by TAB-7-2 keys, your landing will be not recorded on the ATAG stats page and that your aircraft must be completely undamaged, at least until you will not leave it.
    The minimum damage to your aircraft will not let the landing to be recorded on the ATAG stats page.
    I'm still doing some tests about different fuel quantities values that can be used in conjunction with the <rr command but at the moment the only one that seems to permit to record correctly your landing on ATAG stats page is 100 ( <rr100 ) and airfields on which you can land but right now the only way to let it working is to land on the airfield indicated by TAB-7-2 keys.

Ende

Hptm Hardegen,
    Nordfrontsverband
    Last edited by xvii-Hardegen; Apr-10-2015 at 05:35.

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Ezzie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

Re: How to let register the Bf 110 landings on the ATAG stats

Hi Hardegen,

For some reason I don't seem to have the same issue as you re registering landings as all of mine are registered it seems. I usually land at the same field I took off from ( which agrees with your tab 7 2 observation) but often land with damage and still get the landing registered. I think.

I usually just let the temps drop to 81 before I shut off the engines and still get the landing registered.

Ive got a bunch of landings registered this month without doing anything special but I'll pay more attention and see if I see anything odd.

Ezzie

Quote Originally Posted by xvii-Hardegen View Post
    As you know most of the time that you land with the Bf 110 on a friendly airfield you don't get your landing registered on the ATAG stats page.
    I've finally found a way to let the ATAG stats page register the Bf 110 landings but the following parameters must be exactly match to let it work.
    Here is what to do when you are on the way back to a friendly airfield:

- Press TAB-7-2 keys and follow the control tower indications about the course that you have to follow.
    The first parameter that you have to match to let the ATAG stats page register the Bf 110 landing is that your Bf 110 must land exactly at the airfield indicated by the TAB-7-2 keys or you'll don't get the landing recorded on the ATAG stats page.
    Normally the airfield indicated by the TAB-7-2 keys is the one from where you took-off previously but this is not always true ( on certain maps it will indicate you to land in a different location ).
    Note that the course that you will follow to reach the indicated airfield it's not important ( you'll can follow the course that you'll prefer once you know on which airfield you have to land )

- Your aircraft must be undamaged ( as damage here count just the damages reported in the info window in orange color ) or your landing will be not recorded on the ATAG stats page.
    In particular be careful about damages to radiators due to overheat after you are landed.

- Once landed you have to follow exactly this procedure:

a - Chocks in
    b - Magnetos both on the lowest level ( 0, Magnetos off )
    c - Canopy open
    d - On the chat window write the command <rr100 ( do not set a different value or the landing will be not recorded on the ATAG stats page )
    e - Leave the aircraft ( you can do it double clicking on the German flag once you pressed the " Esc " key, pressing " Alt + F2 " keys or creating a new aircraft on an airfield after you pressed the " Esc " key)

If you have done all correctly and you have matched the parameters indicated above in some minutes you should have your landing recorded on the ATAG stats page.
    Note, and this is very important, that if you'll land at a different airfield, in respect to the one indicated by TAB-7-2 keys, your landing will be not recorded on the ATAG stats page and that your aircraft must be completely undamaged, at least until you will not leave it.
    The minimum damage to your aircraft will not let the landing to be recorded on the ATAG stats page.
    I'm still doing some tests about different fuel quantities values that can be used in conjunction with the <rr command but at the moment the only one that seems to permit to record correctly your landing on ATAG stats page is 100 ( <rr100 ) and airfields on which you can land but right now the only way to let it working is to land on the airfield indicated by TAB-7-2 keys.

Ende

Hptm Hardegen,
    Nordfrontsverband

3. Likes ElGringo liked this post
    xvii-Hardegen

Ive got a bunch of landings registered this month without doing anything special but I'll pay more attention and see if I see anything odd.
    Excellent!More we have feedback more we can be precise!
    Very much appreciated!

Here instead if I don't do as indicated above it doesn't seems to record the landings unfortunately...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

Hardegen,

Just reporting back my most recent sortie. Took off from Arras flew around for 2+ hrs shot at some stuff and landed at Arras undamaged. Taxied off runway and shut down engines ( they were 80 degrees c by then after descent). Got the Ezzie landed MSG in chat and then exited. The landing registered in the stats.

One thing maybe. I never use the gunner and leave it to the AI. When you land are u in both positions? If you are maybe that is somehow related?

Will report back again if I land elsewhere or get damaged.

Ezzie

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    xvii-Hardegen

One thing maybe. I never use the gunner and leave it to the AI. When you land are u in both positions? If you are maybe that is somehow related?
    Good point.I'll check it too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

2 more missions Hardegen on Dynamo map

Took off from Brias flew around for a while until I had trackir issues due to afternoon sun. Landed at Brias and shut down. Checked stats straight after logging off - take off listed but landing not shown.

About 30 mins later flew another sortie from Brias. Landed at Estree undamaged after 90 mins and shut down. Checked stats about an hour later. Both take offs and both landings now showing correctly.

So I didn't need to land at same base as I took off from to get the landing credited.

How long after landing area checking the stats?

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    xvii-Hardegen

How long after landing area checking the stats?
    Yesterday I've done some tests to check the suggestions you made.
    So far I've get the following results:

- I have to be completely undamaged to let record the landing or I'll don't get it
    - If I do what written in my post # 1 the landing is recorded quite fast ( about 5 - 10 minutes max )
    - If I do not do what written in my post # 1 the landing in not recorded ( also after 1 -2 days after ) so it doesn't seems a problem related to stats page update
    - I've checked to be just in the pilot position once landed ( back from rear gunner position using Alt + F 2 ) as you suggested but it seems to make no difference

So I didn't need to land at same base as I took off from to get the landing credited.
    Very good!
    Probably if I match the requirements that I've indicated in my post # 1 is possible to get the landing recorded, landing at a different airfield in respect to what indicated by TAB-7-2, but I'm still doing tests about it (not yet 100 % sure )

So I start thinking that what makes the difference is if you are damaged or not ( I was noting that in the 2 landings you reported above you were in both undamaged ).
    Seems in fact that soon as you get some kind of damage the landing is not recorded correctly...
    Last edited by xvii-Hardegen; Apr-11-2015 at 06:19.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

2 more sorties on ATAG main server

Sortie 1 collided with Blenny after pk'ing pilot. No landing and 1x death recorded.

Sortie 2 landed at Arras (home base) after 2.5 hrs. Had damage (Blenny .303s) and missing port slat and wingtip after hitting Blenny while overshooting. Performed wheels up landing at Arras. Got down ok but no landing successfully message. No landing recorded but 1 x air abandon recorded. Was still able to review the damage screen after I landed.

Haven't yet done a wheels down landing while damaged at home base to see if anything is recorded.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

Hardegen - another data point to report.

Took off from Caen on Kanalkampf map. Flew around Le Havre duelling with Blennies. Got damaged (lost an engine) and landed safely at Le Havre. Got 'Ezzie landed' message. Stats correctly showed sortie increase by 1 and landing increase by 1. So in this case i landed a damaged 110 away from my take off field and the landing was recorded correctly even though i was damaged.

Ezzie

xvii-Hardegen

Quote Originally Posted by III./ZG76_Ezzie View Post
    Hardegen - another data point to report.

Took off from Caen on Kanalkampf map. Flew around Le Havre duelling with Blennies. Got damaged (lost an engine) and landed safely at Le Havre. Got 'Ezzie landed' message. Stats correctly showed sortie increase by 1 and landing increase by 1. So in this case i landed a damaged 110 away from my take off field and the landing was recorded correctly even though i was damaged.

Ezzie
    Interesting I'm never been able to get a landing recorded if damaged...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

Hey Hardegen,

Might have an interesting observation for you.

I did 1 x sortie on Sealion map just then. Took off from Bolougne and Turk Can jumped in my gunner seat while i patrolled over Calais. Shot down Blennie and later on got attacked by 2 x spits. They nicked my fuel tank and killed Turk but I was able to evade and land at Tramecourt with leaking fuel tank and dead gunner. Got Ezzie landed ok message.

Checked stats after landing - sortie registered, kill registered but interestingly landing not registered. Checked stats again after 15 mins and landing still not registered. Will check again later to see if landing registered.

So the only difference between this sortie and previous ones where I have landed a damaged 110 at a base other than my take off base is that I had a human gunner for part of the sortie. So maybe this is somehow related to your inability to register landings sometimes?

Edit/ update. Checked after map changed and landing is now registered. Turk can had moved to another aircraft by the time i landed so the dead gunner had probably reverted back to being an AI dead gunner, hence why the landing was recorded. Maybe?

Ezzie
    Last edited by ATAG_Ezzie; Apr-22-2015 at 18:48.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    142.80 MB

As Ezzie I think this problem might be related to AI gunner. I use it sometimes, but I always make sure to give it back to AI when I leave it. And I almost never have landings not register in the 110.

Edit: I did at least three 110 sorties, landing it each time, 2 days ago. Just checked stats: 9 sorties, 8 landings, 1 "land abandon".
    Last edited by ElGringo; Apr-22-2015 at 18:48.
    Intel Core I9 9900kf, 32 GB DDR4 HyperX Predator @ 3200MHz, 2x Asus GTX 1080TI OC Strix, Asus WS Z390 PRO;
    Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 500GB & 2x Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB SSDs, Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB HDD;
    27 inches Dell U2713HM 2560x1440;
    Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog with Sahaj 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind V2, Logitech G13, Track-IR 5, Wheelstand Pro;
    Windows Seven x64

16. Likes N/A liked this post