Thread: Problem installing mod 4.0

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Problem installing mod 4.0

After many months I have decided to reinstall CoD and the latest Atag mods. Well after watching the tutorial on you tube I easily installed mod 3.00, and then 3.01 and then tried 4.0, and so far after 2 days of trying I cannot find the way of installing it. This is what happens, I have the zipped file named "Team+Fusion+4.0+Installer+Complete", I then go to 7 zip and "extract here", that produces another zipped file named "Mod-v4.0", that produces and open 5 files named "DashedPics", "mod", "PaintSchemes", "parts", and "TeamSpeak Integration Plugin". but no little union jack, swastika icon which the first 2 mods had to install them. What am I doing wrong, any help will be most welcome and thanks in advance.
    PS Where I have quoted file names in this post I have put in the quote marks but of course the files names do not include them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Re: Problem installing mod 4.0

When you download the file please disable your anti-virus before you do it. There is a false positive report in the file, there is NO ViRUS! But your anti-virus software does you a 'favour' bu deleting the file or quarantining it, before you even get to see it.

So disable your AV, download the file, install it.....and then re-enable your AV. This should fix your issue, cheers, MP
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post
    When you download the file please disable your anti-virus before you do it. There is a false positive report in the file, there is NO ViRUS! But your anti-virus software does you a 'favour' bu deleting the file or quarantining it, before you even get to see it.

So disable your AV, download the file, install it.....and then re-enable your AV. This should fix your issue, cheers, MP

OK thanks I will try that and let you know.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post

OK thanks that did the trick I am now able to join Atag.

Thanks again.

5. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Victor6 View Post
    OK thanks that did the trick I am now able to join Atag.

Thanks again.
    No problem, happy it was that simple to fix

Cheers, MP
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"