Thread: Running Breifings with Map ?

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Running Breifings with Map ?

Hi to all ! I haven't flown online for a while. With the New maps (missions),what I found is excellent Briefings ! .. With Grid numbers that I don't understand !
    . I cant look at the co-ordinates on a map.
    Maybe I am missing something ? The spawning Map doesn't tell me much.
    Is the only option to spawn in (Ive forgotten what the grids were in the briefing) ?..and figure it all out in the cockpit ?
    With a good briefing and a map (flightplan),pilots could chose the rest.
    I mean this as a constructive post...Ive been flying COD since its start and ATAG. So I can work my way around.
    For new comers : They could have a great Briefing and Map to plan their Flight to....
    Might even attract offline players ?
    Respectfully, john.
    i7 6700k,Asus Maximus hero,16g Ddr4 3000,samsung 950 pro,GTX 970 HOF ,Samsung 256 ssd,Tir 5,Thrustmaster Warthog, Saitek Cessna pedals,Coolermaster 1KW power.

Supporting Member -=7th-DR=-Milo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    450.35 MB

Re: Running Breifings with Map ?

Hi Jaydee

Apologies in advance if you already know this but you can right click on the map in the cockpit and it'll flip to the briefing notes complete with grid references.

I tend to set up my nav/coordinates to targets etc. stuff on while I'm warming up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
    Is the only option to spawn in (Ive forgotten what the grids were in the briefing) ?..and figure it all out in the cockpit ?
    With a good briefing and a map (flightplan),pilots could chose the rest.
    The case is, for multiplayer the briefing dont allow pictures (for single player mission can be used various pictures with slider function).

The more practice is take note of you target grids (as you see in movies pilots writing in back of his hands) .

As Milo say is possible see the briefing in flight on "backside" of in game map - open the map, right click over the map area and tick the box "Briefing" - but the font is small (not adjustable) and a bit difficult scroll the text.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by -=7th-DR=-Milo View Post
    Hi Jaydee

Apologies in advance if you already know this but you can right click on the map in the cockpit and it'll flip to the briefing notes complete with grid references.

I tend to set up my nav/coordinates to targets etc. stuff on while I'm warming up.
    No I didn't know this. thank you Milo. ~S~
    i7 6700k,Asus Maximus hero,16g Ddr4 3000,samsung 950 pro,GTX 970 HOF ,Samsung 256 ssd,Tir 5,Thrustmaster Warthog, Saitek Cessna pedals,Coolermaster 1KW power.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by 1lokos View Post
    The case is, for multiplayer the briefing dont allow pictures (for single player mission can be used various pictures with slider function).

The more practice is take note of you target grids (as you see in movies pilots writing in back of his hands) .

As Milo say is possible see the briefing in flight on "backside" of in game map - open the map, right click over the map area and tick the box "Briefing" - but the font is small (not adjustable) and a bit difficult scroll the text.
    Thank you 1lokos. ~S~