Thread: The Missing Squadrons

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.61 GB

The Missing Squadrons

I recently realised that quite a few squadrons are missing, or in the wrong place.

For example, Stab./KG 53 doesn't exist, Stab./KG 54 "Totenkopf" is, in the aircraft customisation screen, listed as Stab./KG 51 "Totenkopf", Stab./ZG 76 is in the Bomber Stabstaffel section, and Stab./ZG 2 has the green Gruppestab markings rather than the correct blue Geschwaderstab markings. And that's just a few of this sort of issue I've noticed.

I'd like to see these issues resolved in TF 5.0, but as they're probably quite insignificant compared to other problems, could someone perhaps tell me how I could fix these issues, so I could do it myself?
    Author of the Their Finest Hour, Their Greatest Challenge, Desert Hawks, Eagles over Tobruk, On Ne Passe Pas!, and Rising from the Ashes campaigns for Cliffs of Dover Blitz and Desert Wings - Tobruk.

2. Likes BenQuinn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    191.25 MB

Re: The Missing Squadrons

Quote Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
    I recently realised that quite a few squadrons are missing, or in the wrong place.

For example, Stab./KG 53 doesn't exist, Stab./KG 54 "Totenkopf" is, in the aircraft customisation screen, listed as Stab./KG 51 "Totenkopf", Stab./ZG 76 is in the Bomber Stabstaffel section, and Stab./ZG 2 has the green Gruppestab markings rather than the correct blue Geschwaderstab markings. And that's just a few of this sort of issue I've noticed.

I'd like to see these issues resolved in TF 5.0, but as they're probably quite insignificant compared to other problems, could someone perhaps tell me how I could fix these issues, so I could do it myself?
    Thankyou Cybermat47,
    TF is indeed interested in correcting these kinds of issues. Can you log this to the Il2 COD bugtracker please, & give details of all the missing squadrons or squadrons with errors along with some document references that can assist to verify the information. basically, if you do the background work to getting squadrons "correct", then TF will update the appropriate game files.
    Last edited by Salmo; Jul-12-2015 at 11:18.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    227.55 MB

Great thread,and one I will support 100%,if you start a 'bugtracker' report on this Cybermat47,I for one will cast my vote in favour of this

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with Sahaj 15cm Extension/MFG Crosswind Pedals/Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel & Throttle Quadrants/TrackiR4/Windows 10 Home/Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy !

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.61 GB

I've already posted bugtracker reports, but I'll update them with more information ASAP
    Author of the Their Finest Hour, Their Greatest Challenge, Desert Hawks, Eagles over Tobruk, On Ne Passe Pas!, and Rising from the Ashes campaigns for Cliffs of Dover Blitz and Desert Wings - Tobruk.