Thread: Looking for a Squadron

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    162.28 MB

Post Looking for a Squadron

Hi,

I am looking to joint a squadron. My requirements are that they must be the best and meanest out there so I can be safe. I want to belong to a squadron where teamwork and not personal kills are important, since I can't hit the broadside of a barn from inside. I have no idea of what SA means but I will search the meaning as soon as I receive my new prescription glasses. My English is a bit rusted but I usually only have problems with numbers, coordinates and general orders, please keep your talking to single words with no more than three syllables. I will be a great asset to your team, with me on your roster you will have the newest inventory available although I doubt the production will keep with the pace I wreck it. Just think of all the bullets I will take instead of you!

I am an expert on theory. I even have read books! I really want to apply those loose deuce maneuvers in situations that are not an embarrassment. I think I need some friends who can teach me how to master an airplane. I usually fly the Bf 109 but I also like flying bombers (that must give me some extra points since very few are so nuts to pilot those Zippos).

As reference I am a student graduate, V225FE_Aullido, from Joint-Ops Schol (It was a schol about flying, not spelling.) I also flew with the EV401 squadron.

Remember that even the best fisher needs bait.

I will careful review all your requests for my services.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Re: Looking for a Squadron

SA...........is......Situation Awareness.....This means knowing what is around you.....This is probably the most important thing in the ATAG server...if you know where enemy and friendly aircraft are you will be a better pilot to avoid them

Welcome to the community and forums Werwolf ...~S~

Checkout the 'Beginners Guide'...for info and tips...It will save you a heap of time in getting up to scratch.....and its a really fun learning curve anyway..

Beginners Guide Link Here

Windows Management Guide

Also try youtube for startup procedures on all the aircraft...

I recommend getting in the online server as soon as you can take off if that's ultimately where you'd like to fly...I flew single player for 30 minutes before I took the plunge...The ATAG online server is a great environment to learn and there's not really any damage you can do in there as a new player.....It is also mission based just with real players trying to foil your objectives...If you are concerned then pick an airstrip furthest from the front line (there always is one or two on every map) and get some alt before you go hunting...You'll get tagged a lot but there are tricks you learn out of pure desperation in those first few weeks that you'll be able to use later...I know cos I still use the same tricks I learned then too because they work...and never underestimate the stall to get you out of a tight fix...That sometimes works too...TeamSpeak is optional but you'll learn a whole lot faster with it even if you say very little....

Here are a few fun, helpful and interesting links amongst these forums

Most Watched CLOD Videos

Easy Allied CEM for New Players

Joystick and Hardware Thread

ATAG Forum Age Poll Results

Nvidea Control Panel Settings

Downloads

Contact Spotting Test

Any questions then you've come to the right place....

Good to have you with us buddy...and remember its all about the Fun!!!

and Please take a moment to let us know how you came to find CLOD so as we get an idea of what we can do to get the word out there in a bigger way.

How Did You Find CLOD?

...Lew...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

3. Likes Gunslinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Post what your native language is... you may be surprised to find out how many people will understand you.

And they might be members of a good Squadron for you to join.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    162.28 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lewis View Post

The ATAG online server is a great environment to learn and there's not really any damage you can do in there as a new player.

Good to have you with us buddy...and remember its all about the Fun!!!

...Lew...[/FONT]
    Thanks Lewis! It is already very difficult to find a guarantor this days! I will in good conscience forfeit any liability having your
    Spoiler: 
    blank check
    back up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    375.06 MB

Hey mate, if you are looking for a squad that mainly likes to fly axis aircraft, check us out.
    We are having a structure of an Luftwaffe gruppe, we have 2 staffels formed one of EU and one for NA time zone... We are a relatively experienced squadron with many talented individuals and have an emphasis on pair flying and tactics when flying.

http://www.ii-jg77.net/

Please PM if you are interested in more details, I am always open for chat or a word on TS.

S!

7. Likes DRock liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hi Werwolf

There are lots of good squadrons about so whatever choice you make it will be a good one

I fly with a group called ACG ( Air combat Group) , we have 5 Luftwaffe Staffel and 4 RAF squadrons with over 120 active members, we run a weekly campaign mission based on historical missions, check out the link in my sig to see more about us

As I say there is plenty of choice so have a look around and I'm sure you will find a group that suits you, good luck

~S~
    My Rig i7 4770k 3.50GHz overclocked to 4.80GHz, GTX770 2GB, 8GB Ram

www.aircombatgroup.co.uk

9. Likes spud, DRock liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hi Werwolf
    I see Boyezee beat me to it .
    I am 5./JG26 Lee
    And today our Staffle has a training opp ( we have one each Wednesday ) .
    I would like to formally invite you to join us on this event .
    All you need to do is to go to our forum (http://aircombatgroup.co.uk/ ) - register , introduce yourself .
    Grab TeamSpeak details (its there under "reception" ) and log in at 20:30 GMT .
    We will be honored to train with you .
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    FW Lee
    Lee.png

11. Likes spud, DRock liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    162.28 MB

Thanks for your offers guys. As I said I seek to be with the baddest and meanest squadron, I think the only fair settlement is a campaign fighting for me.

Meanwhile I am a little divided to fly with you before that, although if I do, it will be funny see how hard you guys fight for losing!

Supporting Member DoubleStandards's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    282.89 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Werwolf View Post
    Thanks for your offers guys. As I said I seek to be with the baddest and meanest squadron, I think the only fair settlement is a campaign fighting for me.

Meanwhile I am a little divided to fly with you before that, although if I do, it will be funny see how hard you guys fight for losing!

One of the most disciplined and deadly Staffles on Cliffs is 9./JG52. They are very selective (a good thing) about who they bring on. This is what makes them one of the best groups out there, red or blue.
    .The key for being asked to join a squadron is for you to make yourself known on the forums, TS, and in game. Show that you are a team player, are willing to listen to instructions, are committed, and most of all, fun to fly with. Also, dont rush into a squadron/staffel with out first finding out if you are a fit for them and that are a fit for you.

DS

14. Likes DRock, 5th_Hellrider liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    951.48 MB

DS,

I turned on the computer this morning, to try out you suggestion. But, Windows won't load. I get to the place in w7 where three colored lights are supposed to appear and become the Windows "flag", and the computer just stops there. I'll take it to my computer guy today. Maybe W7 is corrupted and can be fixed, or maybe it is time to get W10.

I'm going to bookmark the website you gave me. It seems to have a lot of solutions for common problems.

Thanks,

badfinger
    Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming MB,
    Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 31ghz CPU, EVGA 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram,
    Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte Curved Monitor 165hz, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, Reverb G2

League City, TX

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    951.48 MB

Sent to the wrong thread.

badfinger
    Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming MB,
    Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 31ghz CPU, EVGA 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram,
    Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte Curved Monitor 165hz, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, Reverb G2

League City, TX