Thread: Stats page not updating more??

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.19 MB

Stats page not updating more??

The statistics pages will no longer be updated ??

Natus ad Bellum

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.77 MB

Re: Stats page not updating more??

Quote Originally Posted by 422nd_RedSkull View Post
    The statistics pages will no longer be updated ??
    It gets stuck from time to time. someone will be along to it soon and it will update with this months stats

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Dave View Post
    It gets stuck from time to time. someone will be along to it soon and it will update with this months stats
    We will get our best men on it. Fortunately the data is safe; absolutlyynothinng can got wrongggg.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

4. Likes ATAG_Lewis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.50 MB

Done and stats rolled for february
    John Lydgate: “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

6. Likes ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.32 MB

Hi gents,

+1

one question: Is there a different if i land on an active base ( withe ) or at an inactive base ( grey )? i mean i had 10 missions and it shows only 7 landings, but i landed 10 times, i had to make 3 landings on a grey base, as my plane was damaged
    and there where no change to get to an active base. also how the kills are counted? Is there a difference in ATAG stats and ingame stats? i had at least 5 kills in this 10 missions, they where shown in the ingame stats, but only 3 are showing.
    Will the kills maby not registert, when a pilot gets shot up and disconect? I need no correction, i only whant to know how it works, so i know what to do, to get clean and right stats.

regards

Little_D
    1./JG2_Little_D
    Staffelkapitän
    1./Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen"

"Go for the leader, if you can. The path is the goal, the kill the result."
    "The one who has 12, leads. The one who has six, follows."

YouTube Channel: 1./JG2 Filmkanal

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.77 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Little_D View Post
    Hi gents,

+1

one question: Is there a different if i land on an active base ( withe ) or at an inactive base ( grey )? i mean i had 10 missions and it shows only 7 landings, but i landed 10 times, i had to make 3 landings on a grey base, as my plane was damaged
    and there where no change to get to an active base. also how the kills are counted? Is there a difference in ATAG stats and ingame stats? i had at least 5 kills in this 10 missions, they where shown in the ingame stats, but only 3 are showing.
    Will the kills maby not registert, when a pilot gets shot up and disconect? I need no correction, i only whant to know how it works, so i know what to do, to get clean and right stats.

regards

Little_D
    as i understand it any landing on a friendly air base should count as a landing (regardles of whether its active / inactive)

kills register different on these stats than net stats. Example: you hit & damage a plane which then escapes and manages to land at a friendly air base - When it de spawns Net stats (in game) will award you 1.00 'kill' (assuming you were the only person to damage the plane of course). However as it is not really a kill (he landed safely) stats here will not register it as a kill.

hope that helps

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.32 MB

Hi ATAG_Dave,

thx for the info, to the kills this makes sence and i like it. So i need to do more damaged to the planes .
    For the landing, than there must be an error, as i definitive landed all 10 sortys, no map ending. could it come from that on some landings i hit the flag again to leave the plane and by some i hit creat to get a new plane?

regards

Little_D
    1./JG2_Little_D
    Staffelkapitän

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Ezzie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

Little-D - how long after landing did you check the stats?

I've noticed that if I check stats straight after leaving the game recent events ( landings, kills, deaths) sometimes don't show straight away. But after a while - 15 mins perhaps - they do. I have no idea how the kills get from the game to the forum stats and am wondering if the transfer is done in batches (ie every 15 mins) or is continuous.

Might not apply in your case but maybe it is?

Ezzie

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.32 MB

Quote Originally Posted by III./ZG76_Ezzie View Post
    Little-D - how long after landing did you check the stats?

I've noticed that if I check stats straight after leaving the game recent events ( landings, kills, deaths) sometimes don't show straight away. But after a while - 15 mins perhaps - they do. I have no idea how the kills get from the game to the forum stats and am wondering if the transfer is done in batches (ie every 15 mins) or is continuous.

Might not apply in your case but maybe it is?

Ezzie
    Hi Ezzie,

i will check this, in the moment i have 20 missions and 11 landings, should be 18 landings . It shows and 4 air abandons ( should be 2, had to bail ) but it shows also 5 land abandons. Is this maby realy because hitting the flag to leave the plane or because i hit create to get a new one? Also for all 18 landings i get the landing message.
    regards

Little_D
    Last edited by Little_D; Feb-05-2016 at 18:52.
    1./JG2_Little_D
    Staffelkapitän