Thread: Back after years

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    76.64 MB

Back after years

It has been 3 years that I played CoD intensively. After seeing some action on youtube I decided to give it a try with TF 4.312. And after playing a few days now I have come to the conclusion that TF 4.312 really made CoD airworthy, great work. I saw the potential of the sim back in 2011, but I also saw the unfinished state it was in, I had little hope after the developers abandoned the sim.

Now I really have fun flying it again and I am looking forward to TF 5.0

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Re: Back after years

Quote Originally Posted by Bussard View Post
    It has been 3 years that I played CoD intensively. After seeing some action on youtube I decided to give it a try with TF 4.312. And after playing a few days now I have come to the conclusion that TF 4.312 really made CoD airworthy, great work. I saw the potential of the sim back in 2011, but I also saw the unfinished state it was in, I had little hope after the developers abandoned the sim.

Now I really have fun flying it again and I am looking forward to TF 5.0
    Glad to hear you are enjoying it... we look forward to bringing all kinds of new people in when TF 5.0 happens.

3. Likes ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Welcome to the community and forums Bussard...~S~

Checkout the 'Beginners Guide'...for info and tips...It will save you a heap of time in getting up to scratch.....and its a really fun learning curve anyway..

Beginners Guide Link Here

Windows Management Guide

Also try youtube for startup procedures on all the aircraft...

I recommend getting in the online server as soon as you can take off if that's ultimately where you'd like to fly...I flew single player for 30 minutes before I took the plunge...The ATAG online server is a great environment to learn and there's not really any damage you can do in there as a new player.....It is also mission based just with real players trying to foil your objectives...If you are concerned then pick an airstrip furthest from the front line (there always is one or two on every map) and get some alt before you go hunting...You'll get tagged a lot but there are tricks you learn out of pure desperation in those first few weeks that you'll be able to use later...I know cos I still use the same tricks I learned then too because they work...and never underestimate the stall to get you out of a tight fix...That sometimes works too...TeamSpeak is optional but you'll learn a whole lot faster with it even if you say very little....

Here are a few fun, helpful and interesting links amongst these forums

Most Watched CLOD Videos

Easy Allied CEM for New Players

Joystick and Hardware Thread

ATAG Forum Age Poll Results

Nvidea Control Panel Settings

Downloads

Contact Spotting Test

and....Don't forget to keep up with the latest on the TeamFusion new aircraft and patch news...You could well be AMAZED!

TeamFusion Facebook Updates

Any questions then you've come to the right place....

Good to have you with us buddy...and remember its all about the Fun!!!

and Please take a moment to let us know how you came to find CLOD so as we get an idea of what we can do to get the word out there in a bigger way.

How Did You Find CLOD?

...Lew...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    463.16 MB

Welcome back Bussard old chap.

Septic.
    [CENTER][CENTER] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

Welcome back to the IL2 online community!
    We hope to meet you soon in the sky to have lot of hours of fun!

Salute!

Maj Robert Mölders,
    Gruppenkommandeur,
    Stab I./JG 51
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    376.42 MB

o7 Sir welcome back
    It takes an airplane to bring out the worst in a pilot.
    ((dB)) youTube Channel