Thread: Shake shake shake, shake your booty....

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Ezzie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

Shake shake shake, shake your booty....

Thank you KC...

Freya - fantastic to see you've been busy and have put another mission onto the rotation (Booty i think its called). Looks like lots of fun.

Some very initial feedback for your consideration after my first hour playing on it

I'm trying my hand at the He-111 and it seems the only base i could spawn into (as opposed to the airstarts) was Maquise West. This was being heavily suppressed while i was trying to take off - which is fine - but I'm wondering if you would consider adding a bomber base further south in inland France to enable bomber pilots to be able to take off and gain altitude etc. Tramcourt would work. And for something different perhaps one over at Dieppe so we could come from a different direction into England?

For your consideration and thanks again for your work.

Ezzie

2. Likes ♣_Spiritus_♣, 9./JG26_Brigg liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    16.16 MB

Re: Shake shake shake, shake your booty....

Ha nice thread title! Yeah, I do have some things to fix in this mission, and will rely heavily on player feedback. I would be happy to add Tramecourt and Dieppe for Bombers to spawn at, also will add bombers to Rely Norrent, and Merville while I'm at it. TBH I put the airspawns in because I didn't think many would be keen on long bomber flights from such bases, but it's always good to have options! I have to fix the briefing as well (thanks Fidget!). I already have some fixes ready to go in, and will add these in a couple days. Hope it's enjoyable! Thanks Ezzie!

PS- I should probably make a forum briefing for the new missions too...I will eventually

Supporting Member 9./JG26_Brigg's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.9 KB

Re: Shake shake shake, shake your booty....

and you shake it well Freya, it is with out a doubt the best mission on the ATAG server .
    Asus RE4, i7 4820k@4.5, 16gb kingston hyperx, gtx 980, 480gb samsung 840 evo for win10 + games, full custom loop, warthog hotas, saitek pedals, asus rog swift and because that is how i roll.