Thread: Unable to save my custom ammo loads

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    51.47 MB

Unable to save my custom ammo loads

Everything is in the title, I tried saving the ammo selections from the main menu and from multiplayer games but it doesn't seem to work, the custom save file seem to vanish and the ammo loads are always back to default no matter what.
    Help me Obi Wan Kenobi you're my only hope !

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.77 MB

Re: Unable to save my custom ammo loads

Quote Originally Posted by hauggy View Post
    Everything is in the title, I tried saving the ammo selections from the main menu and from multiplayer games but it doesn't seem to work, the custom save file seem to vanish and the ammo loads are always back to default no matter what.
    Help me Obi Wan Kenobi you're my only hope !
    Hauggy two things to check:

- firstly you must be on an online server when changing and saving your loadouts - if you do it offline it will not save
    - secondly make sure you have unchecked the steam sync thing or the user file (where loadouts are stored) doesn't get created properly

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    51.47 MB

Steam sync was disabled (i checked) and i first tried online, the thing is only 1 or 2 seem to have been saved using the original "custom" name but if i make up a new name like '109F4' or 'spit' nothing is saved it just vanish.
    A friend of mine told me it only worked for him offline...
    Any other ideas ?
    I'll try again tomorrow but i'm pretty sure I can't or there might be some kind of limit but I don't understand really.
    Perhaps I should actually enable the steam cloud sync ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Dave View Post
    - secondly make sure you have unchecked the steam sync thing or the user file (where loadouts are stored) doesn't get created properly
    Edit: Looks like I posted the below while u were posting above. U may have to save ur loadouts and then restart the game. The user.ini should then be created in the MOD folder in the 1c softclub folder in documents.

AKA "Steam Cloud". Turn it off in main settings in Steam or at least make sure the box is unchecked for CloD. Post back if u need to know exactly where to find this in Steam.

U may find u will have to re-map all ur plane controls as well once Steam Cloud is off. Steam Cloud is a royal PIA but once off u should be able to save ur loadouts and plane control settings. Once u have set up all ur plane controls make sure u save the profile with a name eg General control settings. U will see a "General controll setings.ini" file created in ur 1c softclub MOD folder in Documents. U can save that file somewhere in case u ever need to re-instal CloD.
    Likewise your loadouts will be saved in the same place in a file called "user.ini". U can then edit that file and copy and paste loadouts to other similar planes if u are comfy with editing the .ini. Likewise that user.ini can be saved elsewhere in case u need to do a re-instal.
    Last edited by ATAG_Torian; Mar-28-2016 at 21:09.
    System specs:
    Gaming laptop: Metabox P750ZM, CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4GHz, GTX 980m with 8Gb DDR5 VRAM, 16Gb Dual channel DDR3 RAM, 2 x Samsung EVO 840 500Gb SSDs, Win10 Home 64bit.

Gaming PC: MSI PRO Z690 WIFI DDR5 mobo, Intel i5 12600KF cpu, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 5200Mhz RAM, Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M2 SSD, Corsair 850w psu, MSI RTX 3070 8GB vram vid card, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

Hey Hauggy,

You might want to try this excellent loadout tool done by StiC:

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...hlight=loadout

Good luck
    "If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down"......

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    51.47 MB

Thank you guys, I think i'll go for that program that sounds promising and for the Axis planes I guess i'll have to go with your enlighten advices .
    Thankfully I didn't touch the steam cloud so I suppose my controls are safe.
    Last edited by hauggy; Mar-29-2016 at 03:50.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    51.47 MB

Alright I found out why it wasn't saving the loadouts, I actually need to spawn with the plane after setting the ammo belts and stuff and only then it is saved.
    Last edited by hauggy; Mar-29-2016 at 06:29.

9. Likes ATAG_Lewis, N/A, farley liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by hauggy View Post
    Alright I found out why it wasn't saving the loadouts, I actually need to spawn with the plane after setting the ammo belts and stuff and only then it is saved.
    Thanks you!!!