Thread: Joy Division - OH WHY WONT YOU DIE!!

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Joy Division - OH WHY WONT YOU DIE!!

Hello Fellas

Firstly this isnt a whinge

In this afternoon's Joy Division map myself and another pilot took up Hurri NFs. During the course of the play we downed 2 111s for no stat credit, and i also downed Dakota in a JU87 (who crash landed and was shown as captured on eastchuch before the aircraft was set on fire) and ND in a 109 who crashed in a field in france away from an airfield and set alight. I think i also got hits on another 109 which crashed into the sea but am unsure. For each of the above neither the server script or the net stats registered a kill but instead i noted that a hurri NF and its AI pilot had crashed.

Stats are stats so im not aggrieved or anything but it just seemed odd that the same message kept appearing everytime i expected to see one about the demise of something else. I could be that others were spawning and out of the hurri NFs elsewhere or but i dont think it was the case because the server was quite and i was in coms with most if not all the other red players at the time.

238 Knight and i also noted the incredible recuperative powers of Do215s in what i believe was the relinquish map this morning. 7 out of 9 apparently sent down in flames over the english coast and only 1 kill apiece.

If the above is just "as it is" (and i suspect that it is as other kills did register) Im totally fine with it, same for everyone and all that but i thought id raise it just in case it was symptomatic for something else.

Thanks and Good Job!!

Regards

BOO
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.50 MB

Re: Joy Division - OH WHY WONT YOU DIE!!

All these events are not mission specific. The Do 215s are no flyable by players so they must be AI. The stats on CloD are kind of flawed. But sometimes you don´t get a kill in game but it may count on the homepage stats. Some pilots do all sorts of stuff to deny you a kill. So, it is as it is. I hope you don´t fly for the stats.

Have fun
    John Lydgate: “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

3. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders liked this post
    5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Re: Joy Division - OH WHY WONT YOU DIE!!

Thanks for the reply Pan.

As i said its not a problem i just thought id raise it in case as i known nothing of the black magic that is the FMB!

REgards

BOO
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

5. Likes PanTast liked this post