Thread: World of Tanks: Avoid

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

World of Tanks: Avoid

World of Tanks is fun sometimes, some decent aspects but do yourself a favor and never play this game. By all means NEVER spend any money on it! It sucks donkey balls.

There.....now......I feel a little better.
    ---o-0-o---

2. Likes Hurricane liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    447.92 MB

Re: World of Tanks: Avoid

Hear, hear!

Lew introduced me to this contemptible game at Xmas, I've rarely flown since and paid too much cash for effectively bugger all.

I've been sucked into a neverending hell of trying to improve my stats always at the mercy of the 'random' matchmaking, it's been particularly shambolic tonight (isn't it always?).

Anyhow, off to bash my Bishop, just need a bit more Xp for the FV304......

4. Likes ATAG_Dave, ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Lewis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

hahaha, There is something strangely addictive about the game. I quit for 3 years but got curious if my acct still existed and started playing it again 3 weeks ago.... the last two days have just been super frustrating....

only way to keep sanity now is to not care about stats and try to lose/die in an interesting or funish way lol
    ---o-0-o---

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

Same thing happened to me with War Thunder, however I eventually dreaded each new update as balance always got worse and progression always got slower. They focused all their effort on adding new content and no effort on actually making the game good. I quit around a year ago. I imagine that World of Tanks is in a very similar state.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    57.71 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Flare View Post
    Same thing happened to me with War Thunder, however I eventually dreaded each new update as balance always got worse and progression always got slower. They focused all their effort on adding new content and no effort on actually making the game good. I quit around a year ago. I imagine that World of Tanks is in a very similar state.
    I have played WoT and War Thunder from beta stage and I can confirm this too. Games are money graps but still enjoyable with friends.