Thread: STUTTERING(not me)

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.10 GB

STUTTERING(not me)

I seem to be getting a lot of stuttering lately, I think it is to do with Track IR. Iknow that if you are looking into strong light then this happens , but I have made sure that this does not happen but it continues any way. Anyone had this problem?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

Re: STUTTERING(not me)

I don't use track IR, but have noticed the occasional stutter recently, which has not happened for a long time, so not sure if the Track IR is what is causing them.
    "If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down"......

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Everyone has probably had issues with CLOD and stuttering from time to time...Best to check these forums and look at the Problem Master Lists (below) as there is a lot you can do to minimise this issue...

If all else fails post your system specs and keep asking in this thread...

Problem Master List (1)

Problem Master List (2)
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.77 MB

Quote Originally Posted by blaize43 View Post
    I seem to be getting a lot of stuttering lately, I think it is to do with Track IR. Iknow that if you are looking into strong light then this happens , but I have made sure that this does not happen but it continues any way. Anyone had this problem?
    Ont thing to check with your track ir if using the hat clip is how clean are the reflectors? I has this problem ages ago - quickly cleaned each reflector with a damp cloth and hey presto problem solved

S!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

Don't want to start yet another thread on stutters, so just plunking this here:

After the Blennies Bite Back fun the other day (where i was stutter free the whole time - i very rarely stutter) i decided to run some of the video i had recorded.

When i played it back it stuttered all the way through, with 1/2 second to a second pause, and then maybe a second or two where the video would run.
    Re downloaded the video but problem persisted.Today i went into the server again and the same stutters were present, but live. So i went into SP and they are there as well.

So since flying in Blennies Bite, the stutters have appeared during live flying, online or offline, and also when playing back video.

I fired up DCS and a couple other sims and no problems.
    It appears to involve only CLoD. I don't think that i changed any settings.

Any idea what i have done or why this is happening?
    Is it CLoD just getting anxious and excited about 4.5?

Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions! You're a lovely bunch.....
    Last edited by farley; Jun-21-2017 at 08:32.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

Quote Originally Posted by farley View Post
    Don't want to start yet another thread on stutters, so just plunking this here:

After the Blennies Bite Back fun the other day (where i was stutter free the whole time) i decided to run some of the video i had recorded.

When i played it back it stuttered all the way through, with 1/2 second to a second pause, and then maybe a second or two where the video would run.
    Re downloaded but problem persisted.Today i went into the server again and the same stutters were present, but live. So i went into SP and they are there as well.

So since flying in Blennies Bite, the stutters have appeared during live flying, online or offline, and also when playing back video.

I fired up DCS and a couple other sims and no problems.
    It appears to involve only CLoD. I don't think that i changed any settings.

Any idea what i have done or why this is happening?
    Is it CLoD just getting anxious and excited about 4.5?

Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions! You're a lovely bunch.....
    (Just giving this a bump as i know when things are posted in the middle of the night Europe time zones they are often not seen).

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Are you win10?

You could check that the xbox gunk is switched off as well as Game mode if you are on Creators.

After that perhaps disable the "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry" - the old Diagtrack that MS knew people hated so much they renamed it.

Theres another thread here that maybe useful but do read it to the end :_) just in case!! https://www.wilderssecurity.com/thre...isable.378804/

I did all the above and something somewhere smoothed it out for me. Dunno what though - I was desperate!

Reinstall your vid drivers too using something like DDU
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

8. Likes farley, ATAG_Septic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

Quote Originally Posted by BOO View Post
    Are you win10?

You could check that the xbox gunk is switched off as well as Game mode if you are on Creators.

After that perhaps disable the "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry" - the old Diagtrack that MS knew people hated so much they renamed it.

Theres another thread here that maybe useful but do read it to the end :_) just in case!! https://www.wilderssecurity.com/thre...isable.378804/

I did all the above and something somewhere smoothed it out for me. Dunno what though - I was desperate!

Thanks for your suggestions Boo. Gotta get to work now, but will give them a go later on, and let you know if they do the trick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

Quote Originally Posted by BOO View Post
    Are you win10?

Thank you for the suggestions BOO. I disabled the "Connected User Experiences..." and the stuttering cleared completely.
    As i said, it was only in CLoD, and what i should have done was make sure the stutter was there immediately prior to disabling it, but i think that did the trick.

So thanks again for your suggestions. Kind of you to share your ideas, and i am again a happy CLoDer

Now, can anyone teach me how to fly?.....

11. Likes Edgy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by farley View Post

Now, can anyone teach me how to fly?.....
    Sure... after a fashion.

Oh... I should probably mention...

I'm not very fashionable...

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Highseas View Post
    Sure... after a fashion.

Oh... I should probably mention...

I'm not very fashionable...

Well maybe not Seas, but you are one fine artist.......

My guess is that Lew has been giving you lessons........

14. Likes BOO, ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Great you got it sorted Farley. I dunno why it would just "start" thought so its one to keep an eye on I think.
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

16. Likes farley liked this post