Thread: Three NVidia GTX970 cards

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    241.13 MB

Three NVidia GTX970 cards

Santa was good to me and my son, bringing us both new NVidia GTX 1070 cards! WOOT!

So with all these new things I am clearing out the old stuff. So here it goes:

I have three GTX970 cards for sale. All cards come with original boxes, instructions, CDs and power molux adapters.

They are as follows:

Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB Geforce Windforce x3 - The fastest of the three cards. Boost: 1253 MHz / Base: 1114 MHz (can be overclocked but we did not do so). You can find out more about this card at the following link:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814125685

I have one of these cards for sale. This was my son's card. Never overclocked and well cared for. Purchased late 2015. Asking $125.00 + shipping but willing to consider reasonable offers.

Zotac GTX970 4GB - I have two of these cards for sale. They are very slightly slower than the Gigabyte card (Boost: 1216MHz / Base: 1076MHz). These cards were used in SLI mode in my cockpit PC to power my triple screen display. They were never overclocked and used in a well ventilated case. You can find more about the card itself here:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...9SIA85V4FU2060

These cards are about two years old. They are not as long a card as the Gigabyte, so if you have a smaller PC case I recommend going this route if interested. Since they are clocked slightly slower I am asking $115.00 each + shipping . As with the first card I am willing to consider reasonable offers, but to be honest all three cards are very aggressively priced given what they are going for on eBay or new.

A few things to note:

1.) Yes, you can use two or even all three cards in an SLi setup. Please note I am not selling my SLi bridge with these units! So if you decide to buy two (or more) cards to run in the same PC you will need to buy an SLi Bridge off off eBay or Amazon. They are not that expensive unless you want to get one of the fancy metal / LED ones.

2.) Be aware that you CAN use the Gigabyte card with one (or both) of the Zotacs in an SLi configuration, but if you do so the Gigabyte card will run at the Zotac clock speeds (i.e. slightly slower). So if a tri-GTX970 PC is something you've always wanted to own...go for it! Just be aware you will need a motherboard that can support three PCie x16 cards and a pretty honkin' big PSU to power the bloody thing.

3.) When I sell on eBay I normally am not willing to sell outside North America. That said, I may be willing to ship overseas but please contact me first to discuss.

I accept payment by PayPal only. Please PM me if interested. I can email pictures if the cards on request. I have not put these cards on eBay yet but plan to do so soon if I do not sell them here. I felt I should give members of the community a shot at these first.
    Last edited by invictus84; Jan-05-2017 at 19:15. Reason: Lowed the prices slightly..
    Vae Victis!

"He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight." - Sun Tzu

Come watch the fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    424.49 MB

Re: Three NVidia GTX970 cards

Nice offer.
    I put link at our thread. May be someone be interested in. There is some difficult with delivery, but it can be discussed.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    277.0 KB

I am very interested!!! I would love to buy one and try SLI for the first time.

Send me a PM please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    241.13 MB

PM sent.
    Vae Victis!

"He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight." - Sun Tzu

Come watch the fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    241.13 MB