Thread: Bf109 E3 20mm loadout issue

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.95 MB

Bf109 E3 20mm loadout issue

Hi all,

Hoping this is the right area for this but I've noticed that when selecting loadout for the 109 E3 / E3B this confusing list is presented:
    Screenshot_1.jpg

It appears there's a duplicate of one particular type of ammo. Is this just me or does this affect everyone, and is it fixable?

Thanks in advance

"Speed is life. Altitude is life insurance. Surprise is key."

~ AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz (OC to 4GHz) ~ 8GB RAM ~ ASUS GTX1050Ti Phoenix 4GB ~
    T.16000M ~ TWCS Throttle ~ TFRP Pedals ~ DIY IR Headtracker

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

Re: Bf109 E3 20mm loadout issue

Never noticed this b4 but u are right there are multiple listings of that type of cannon round.
    Don't know if this is a known bug or not. Not really a major issue. U effectively have only the 3 cannon round options. Just looks like more with the duplicate listings.
    Unless of course the other listings are actually different types of cannon rounds just named incorrectly ? In this case I guess u would have to do some testing to see if they are actually different.
    In the E4 loadout there are other cannon rounds listed (other than the minegeschoss) that may well be what was supposed to labelled as such in the E3 but are named incorrectly.
    System specs:
    Gaming laptop: Metabox P750ZM, CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4GHz, GTX 980m with 8Gb DDR5 VRAM, 16Gb Dual channel DDR3 RAM, 2 x Samsung EVO 840 500Gb SSDs, Win10 Home 64bit.

Gaming PC: MSI PRO Z690 WIFI DDR5 mobo, Intel i5 12600KF cpu, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 5200Mhz RAM, Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M2 SSD, Corsair 850w psu, MSI RTX 3070 8GB vram vid card, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

varrattu

We find corrected available ammunition for German 20mm MG FF and MG FF/M to match historical records since

Team Fusion Version 4.0

MG FF:
    -Sprenggranate L'spur m.Zerl (134g AP round with small HE payload, with tracer and self destruction)
    -Panzergranate L'spur (134g AP with tracer)
    -Panzergranate (134g AP)

Following Team Fusion (TF) the change of the “Panzerbrandgranate” with “Panzergranate” is purely a name change as it was a pure AP round even in “vanilla Clod”.
    TF removed the “Panzerbrandgranate (Elektron)” and filled it's place with the “Panzersprenggranate” since there is no reason to keep both the “Phosphor” and “Elektron” variants of this round (The game engine can't model the “Elektron's” historical payload of elektronthermit)

~V~
    Last edited by varrattu; Feb-10-2017 at 15:57.

4. Likes ATAG_kiwiflieger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    660.92 MB

They correctly reduced the loadut options for the MG-FF, although the Panzergranatpatrone (without tracer) is by order supposed to be used only for ground adjustment. Whatever..

The loadout options for the MG-FFM are way too many btw. Some of these rounds were introduced as late as 43. The Brgr e.g.

Last edited by rel4y; Feb-10-2017 at 16:59.

6. Likes ATAG_kiwiflieger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.95 MB

Thanks for the links guys, wouldn't have found that changelog otherwise. I might do some testing to see if the other options are the same as each other, if I have time later.

"Speed is life. Altitude is life insurance. Surprise is key."

~ AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz (OC to 4GHz) ~ 8GB RAM ~ ASUS GTX1050Ti Phoenix 4GB ~
    T.16000M ~ TWCS Throttle ~ TFRP Pedals ~ DIY IR Headtracker