Thread: White Line on Landscape

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    50.51 MB

White Line on Landscape

Hello good people of TF!

I recently upgraded my GPU from my ASUS GTX 760 to an MSI RX 480 Gamaing X 8GB. CLOD looks beautiful except one unfortunate issue! Whenever I zoom into the ocean, I see white lines. My guess is that these are distance lines that determine how much detail to show beyond the line, since I never seem to be able to fly towards the line and cross it (they always seem to be in the same distance away from me). Attached are screen shots of what I am seeing, as well as my video settings in game. I've also attached a screen shot of my Radeon settings.

My computer specs:
    MoBo - Asus Z97 Pro Wi-Fi
    CPU - Intel Core i5 4690k 3.5GHz
    Memory - 4GB x 2 Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM
    GPU - MSI RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
    OS - Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
    PSU - EVGA Supernova 750W

Thanks in advance for your help. This is not hampering my ability to play but it gets annoying sometimes! I'd like to look out across the beautiful sea towards Dover... without artificial lines cutting across it. People have said that this is an issue specific to AMD graphics cards, so hopefully there is a fix when TF 5.0 is released!

Please let me know if you'd like me to report this to AMD as well. I'd be happy to do it.

Thanks!

Original Thread:
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ad.php?t=24656
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    319.97 MB

Re: White Line on Landscape

Explanation in a thread on the same issue:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post
    I would like to add that in Team Fusion Simulations we also hope that AMD will be open to looking at their drivers, especially as Clod will have had official development restarted. Sadly we can't promise this will happen BUT we do hope that once they become aware of work starting again we may be able to persuade them to look at this issue again. No promises though. All I can say is that we are aware of it and will find a way to approach them. Whether they are able to invest time in it though will be at their behest

Cheers, Mysticpuma

3. Likes SharkBait, Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders liked this post