Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from the UK

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

Re: Hello from the UK

Wise decision Lase, that football thing is so yesterday.

Cliffs is where it's at now mate! Ha!

o7
    "A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

2. Likes ATAG_Laser, ATAG_Highseas, Jas107 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Jas107 View Post
    I actually live right near Carrow road. Really annoying when the football is on due to the sad faces you have to see coming back all the time lol.

I just had my first flight again... was a little bumpy on takeoff but got the Spit in the air, done a few little manoeuvres then brought her back down for a bumpsadaisy landing. Oh well will take time to get that skill back lol.

Also hi to the James who said hi
    I know nothing of football.

and care even less about it.

However:

One thing I do know about Norwich FC

You can't make an omelette without... getting Delia to do it for you

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

4. Likes Jas107, ATAG_Vampire liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

To be fair I am more into my boxing...

15032046_10157670168100431_3673254066430859025_n.jpg

literally

6. Likes ATAG_Laser liked this post
    Supporting Member 9./JG52_Meyer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    64.27 MB

Hello Jas welcome to Clod and the forum, im sure you will get to grips with it given time.

Hals und beinbruch
    Oberleutnant - Otto Meyer
    "Gelb Acht"
    9.Staffel / Jagdgeschwader 52
    (Karaya)

In memory of 9./JG52 Ziegler, Vermisse dich mein Freund

http://www.9jg52.com/

8. Likes Jas107 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by 9./JG52 Meyer View Post
    Hello Jas welcome to Clod and the forum, im sure you will get to grips with it given time.

Hals und beinbruch
    success and blessing to you too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hey mate that is awesome, I will try and join you tomorrow night. My mrs should be out so I should have my man cave all quiet lol.

James,
    Hi Jas...you have our full permission to 'dribble away' for as long as you like, dear boy! We all dribble from now and then...some more than others!!!! Humph!

But I'd just like to second Vamps' invitation to join the Rag Tags tonight on....... which ever server we end up on. When you get to the server options have a click on each one and you will see us (ATAG_Marlow, ATAG_Vamps, ATAG_Laser, dix, ATAG_Highseas and probably a few others making a mess of several airfields at once. We tend to all get on by about 9pm though some might be earlier. It would be good to see you there as well, Dogbert! Yes, you Dogbert! Wake up at the back there! (Somebody give Dogbert a poke, please!) Dearie me!

Feel free to join in and say 'hello' on Team Speak. It'll be great to have you with us and if you have any questions....ask Highseas!

11. Likes Hurricane, Jas107, ATAG_Pattle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Marlow View Post
    Hi Jas...you have our full permission to 'dribble away' for as long as you like, dear boy! We all dribble from now and then...some more than others!!!! Humph!

But I'd just like to second Vamps' invitation to join the Rag Tags tonight on....... which ever server we end up on. When you get to the server options have a click on each one and you will see us (ATAG_Marlow, ATAG_Vamps, ATAG_Laser, dix, ATAG_Highseas and probably a few others making a mess of several airfields at once. We tend to all get on by about 9pm though some might be earlier. It would be good to see you there as well, Dogbert! Yes, you Dogbert! Wake up at the back there! (Somebody give Dogbert a poke, please!) Dearie me!

Feel free to join in and say 'hello' on Team Speak. It'll be great to have you with us and if you have any questions....ask Highseas!
    Hey Marlow,

Thanks for the welcome, I am on tonight from 8:30 and I have been on and off all day. Had some issues with the direct connect from this page, it seems to not keep my joystick settings for centre and I kept rolling off the runway (that is the excuse I am using for my stats on the server and I am sticking by it lol) But I will defo be on for a flight.

I am looking forward to flying in a group tonight as on your own you end up feeling a little vulnerable lol

13. Likes ATAG_Marlow, ATAG_Laser, Hurricane liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Good luck, you'll be in safe hands. Marlow is the posh one on TS

Always good to fly with a group when you can. To be honest there is always someone on TS you can chat with. Normally the same offenders! I just jump on, check in and get a vector to the fight. Once you're in the area you can hook up with other friendlies as best you can. But even when you fly with a group as soon as combat starts you'll get split up in seconds
    'The world is wide, full of happenings.
    Keep that in mind and never believe,
    I'm the only one that knows' - Tesshu

Intel i5 3.4 - 8GB RAM - GTX750ti

15. Likes ATAG_Marlow, Jas107 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.51 GB

Talking Re: Hello from the UK

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Marlow View Post

Hahahahahahaha, Marlow thee doth shameth me.

I am on all the time Marlow, except tonight of course.

Mothers birthday, she is 91 so it's large portions of cake time.

Might be home in time to cause mayhem on TS though.

I heard you were the one with all the knowledge Marlow. Highseas recons he is the good looking one.

Best regards,
    Mike.

17. Likes Jas107, ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Good to meet you this evening jas....Looks like you are a pro already...Well done buddy...Comms was fun this evening on our little 'Flight 1' channel...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

19. Likes ATAG_Laser, Jas107 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lewis View Post
    Good to meet you this evening jas....Looks like you are a pro already...Well done buddy...Comms was fun this evening on our little 'Flight 1' channel...
    Yea I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to getting back in the air today... once I have done all the boring stuff first Thanks for Vamps patience in getting me off the ground in the first place

21. Likes ATAG_Vampire liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

You are welcome Jas.

All the work was done by you. Enjoy this awesome sim and have fun.

o7

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

23. Likes Jas107, ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

Great to speak to you on TS last night Jas

Sorry I left you and Vamps to it , but Lewis offered to take me off for a spot of 109 hunting on the main server.

God knows, that is one area of this where I need all the help I can get, trust me.

Us Rag Tag's will be on again tomorrow night, hope you can join us mate

Intel i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHZ Quad core , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti , 8GB RAM , Windows 10 pro 64-Bit, ASUS VS 278 27" Monitor , Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Joystick

Saitek pro Flight Yoke, quadrant and rudder pedals

PS3 eye Head Tracker using Trackhat software. Secondary Head Tracker , Ed Tracker

25. Likes Jas107 liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    8.5 KB

Hello

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Yep I should be on, I have a bike test in the morning and the dentist in the afternoon, hopefully a hour at the range with my new crossbow but I hope to fit in a few sorties before the day is out lol
    My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.8GHz Quad -Core Processor (overclocked), Motherboard: MSI Intel Z270 SLI PLUS 7th/6th Gen USB2 Motherboard - Black, RAM: G.Skill 16GB DDR4-3400 16GB DDR4 3400MHz
    Video Card:GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 G1 GAMING OS: Windows 10

Joystick: Saitek X-52 Throttle: Saitek X-52

28. Likes ATAG_Laser liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Yep I should be on, I have a bike test in the morning and the dentist in the afternoon, hopefully a hour at the range with my new crossbow but I hope to fit in a few sorties before the day is out lol
    Crossbow? Jas... I hate to be the one to have to tell you...but you'll never get it in the cockpit, Mate!

Great flying with you last night, Jas. You had us under false pretences, I reckon. We thought you were a beginner and now we find that you already have 1346 kills and your middle name is Bader! Ha ha!

Catch you next time! Salute

30. Likes ATAG_Laser, Jas107 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I'm strapping my crossbow to the wing, until I get my correct ammo setup it will be my backup

I wouldn't say I am a n00bie pilot as I said I have "flown" for many years on FS98 onwards. On top of that I flew a lot in the ATC in gliders etc so knowing the basic principles really helps

I am looking forward to a flight tomorrow night, I have been on the second server for a hour today trying to get some bombers (wanted to get KD ratio up from 0) but every time I got to a sector I found out the enemy heard I was coming with my crossbow and had returned to Germany running scared. Looking forward to hunting with you guys tomorrow.
    My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.8GHz Quad -Core Processor (overclocked), Motherboard: MSI Intel Z270 SLI PLUS 7th/6th Gen USB2 Motherboard - Black, RAM: G.Skill 16GB DDR4-3400 16GB DDR4 3400MHz

32. Likes ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

I'm strapping my crossbow to the wing, until I get my correct ammo setup it will be my backup

I wouldn't say I am a n00bie pilot as I said I have "flown" for many years on FS98 onwards. On top of that I flew a lot in the ATC in gliders etc so knowing the basic principles really helps

I am looking forward to a flight tomorrow night, I have been on the second server for a hour today trying to get some bombers (wanted to get KD ratio up from 0) but every time I got to a sector I found out the enemy heard I was coming with my crossbow and had returned to Germany running scared. Looking forward to hunting with you guys tomorrow.
    Good stuff, Jas! Here's the thread for 'The Jolly Boy's Outing' to Duxford 2017

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...t=Duxford+2017

Huge numbers of ATAG and guys from other squadrons are going to be there so it's going to be an earth shattering event!

And...Lew is cooking! Get your ticket now! Catch you soon. Salute!

34. Likes Jas107 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

I'll make the 2017 'Jolly Boys Outing' thread in a few weeks...In fact I may do it sooner seeing as it maybe busy this year...Give folks time to book time and tickets and such...

Here's the one from 2016 with pics too...

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ght=jolly+boys
    Last edited by ATAG_Lewis; Mar-07-2017 at 20:52.
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle

36. Likes ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

Just found the trailer for this years show on youtube

https://youtu.be/ZTyQINjOicM

Intel i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHZ Quad core , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti , 8GB RAM , Windows 10 pro 64-Bit, ASUS VS 278 27" Monitor , Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Joystick

PS3 eye Head Tracker using Trackhat software. Secondary Head Tracker , Ed Tracker

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Just to say I got my face tracking setup now with the camera... issue is... my mrs wants a night together now I mean I give her attention all the time, even earlier today I gave her some attention by asking her to make me a coffee... I mean how much more does the woman want!

Anyway I will be on either over the weekend to test it out, if not I will be on for the regular flight Monday night!

39. Likes farley, Hurricane, BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Sorry I aint been on, I haven't forgot the fun of flying a Spitfire, I have just been so busy passing my Motorbike tests

17361955_10158303815985431_3874486951902143611_n.jpg

I should be back on soon!

17202895_10158280820680431_9167358389359010280_n.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Sorry I aint been on, I haven't forgot the fun of flying a Spitfire, I have just been so busy passing my Motorbike tests

17361955_10158303815985431_3874486951902143611_n.jpg

I should be back on soon!

17202895_10158280820680431_9167358389359010280_n.jpg
    Motorbikes first.

As is only natural.

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

42. Likes Hurricane, Jas107 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Just to say I am still here, unfortunatly my grandmother has been taken sick into hospital with cancer and so I have had to drive down to essex to look after her for a few weeks.

I did however pass my motorbike test yesterday so some good news. I should be back on properly within the next few weeks

44. Likes ATAG_Pattle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Get Well Soon Grandma...~S~

Hope she makes a speedy recovery...Big C gets beaten more and more these days...

...Lew...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

Wishing your Grandma a full and speedy recovery Jas.

As we always say here real life must comes first

Hope to join you on the servers again when you come back

Regards, Laser

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

Hi Jas!

So sorry to hear about your Grandmother mate and can only echo the settiments expressed in the other posts.

Well done with the motorbike tests. I can just see you and Highseas sat in front of your computers wearing crash helmets!! Lol

Hope to see you online again soon.

o7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12