Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great sound modification

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    24.74 MB

Re: Great sound modification

S!

I liked the sounds In gun firing maybe a slight reduction in echo effect and it would be perfect.
    Rig for gaming...

Intel i5 10600K 4.1GHz CPU, MSI Z490-A Pro mobo, 32Gb DDR4 @ 3200MHz, AMD Radeon 6700XT 12Gb, Samsung/WD SSD for OS/Games, TMWH throttle, Virpil WarBRD base + MongoosT grip, MFG CrossWind, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    425.74 MB

Here a New GREAT SOUND VIDEO.....from .........MASTER Tiger

https://vimeo.com/65246677

enjoy

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

fantastic!

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    89.12 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 6./JG26_Warjunkie View Post
    fantastic!
    I just saw this, and WOW, Tiger, the sounds are AWESOME!

Any chance you're going to modify the sound of the 12,7mm Breda gun??
    Please!!!

I just posted a thread about it, but didn't see this one before

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ead.php?t=5555

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Please please please,

i dream of this orgasmic fly by sound .... for many month now.

Could it be possible to consider a Together work between the master Tiger33 piece of work and TF moders ?
    in fact it should be just awesome stunning to get it in next patch please please please .

For the communauty, with camaradery, for the best of wwii sim, please seriously think about it !

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfskid View Post
    Here a New GREAT SOUND VIDEO.....from .........MASTER Tiger

https://vimeo.com/65246677

enjoy

core I5 3570K - win 7 64 on SSD - COD & BOS & DCS P51-HUEY-HAWK on SSD - RAM 8,00 Go - GTX 670 - MSFF2 - opentrack -

sweetfx last for BOS :http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/index....attach_id=6340
    sweetfx last for CLOD : http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...3&d=1406627211

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

just listen that part of this "come back atmospheric far distortion merlin Sound" : between 9"32 to 9"37 that's it ! i dream of it in CLod (and Bos )! PLEASE !

This thread must be up up up.

Atag_Snaper can you use your friendly relashionship with TF to make it possible ? who can do it ? Bliss ? colander ? anyone else ready to make a GREAT together work with Tiger 33 ?

Please, Let the dream come true !

Attached Images Attached Images

core I5 3570K - win 7 64 on SSD - COD & BOS & DCS P51-HUEY-HAWK on SSD - RAM 8,00 Go - GTX 670 - MSFF2 - opentrack -

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Tiger does fantastic work and I've drooled over his video many, many times.

Awhile back I was in contact with Tiger and I know he spoke with Team Fusion. Unfortunately, the impression I got from him is that I don't believe he was able to work within the policy parameters of Team Fusion.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    160.45 MB

Love the sounds! Is there any way to incorporate it into the current version? Like copy sound files over that would be too simple i know...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Just notice recent post from MysticPuma from last TF dev.

Awesome work on impact sounds and visuals.

TF work is Great. Sound Mostly perfect too, except maybe something like i said just up for far flyby sounds.

anyway i don't want to seem rude with those litle litle litle criticism. I 'm very very happy and enthousiast of what TF does.

as I'm French, i managed to talk with Tiger33 on BOS forum, I was happy to do so, but it seems he likes to make this hard work just for himself pleasure, as it seems hard for him to work with other team, ? he told me his COD mod was functionnal with TF3.00 not with newer TF version.

For Il2 the first, his mod could be downloaded on the net ( V3 version)

what's a pitty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Hi implicit.

The Soundbank was completely changed after v3.00 as TF are now re-writing all the Soundbank effects. This may be ready for v5.00 but as always, no promises. However all I can say is read my post in the update thread and don't worry, we're on the case

Cheers, MP
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

What a great news !

My most important and hopeful dream will be realised !

thanks so much for that post MP.

Last edited by implicit A; Jun-27-2014 at 14:50.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by implicit A View Post

his COD mod was functionnal with TF3.00 not with newer TF version.
    Now its totally functionnal with new TF version and completely rewritten from Scratch ... not just the sound bank.
    So now there is new sounds, new atmosphere ,new weapons sounds,new sound effects etc etc.. maybe a new video soon
    but for the moment I'm also on the il2 BOS project

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger_33 View Post
    Now its totally functionnal with new TF version and completely rewritten from Scratch ... not just the sound bank.
    So now there is new sounds, new atmosphere ,new weapons sounds,new sound effects etc etc.. maybe a new video soon
    Do you do that independently from TF?
    MSI GAMING G65 // i7 4770k @ 4.2GHZ // ASUS GTX 780 CUll // 8GB RAM (@1600mhz) // Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Version
    Thrustmaster T16000 + Saitek x52 Throttle // Saitek Throttle Quadrant // MFG Crosswind Pedals // Track IR 5

www.jagdgeschwader4.de

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    160.45 MB

So wait, I can install this sound mod along with TF...?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    81.6 KB

S!

Wow! Great sounds!

Where I can Download this?

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Continu0 View Post
    Do you do that independently from TF?
    Yes..only the use and control of FMOD EX is required to succeed it but it's very long to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

You are amazing!

Looking forward very much to your next video!

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    53.93 MB

Tiger_33 is an absolute Guru in the sound department.

IMHO, TF should take another look at his efforts in COD and if they are feasible and agreeable to both parties to incorporate his work accordingly.

He is far, far ahead of anyone in this area of modding and the wheel will not have to be re-invented in the sound department.

Excellent stuff Tiger!

Can't wait to see your vid. It's been a long time since listening to a Spit or 109 fly-by has raised the hair on the back of my neck like your sounds do!

Cats . . .
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had,
    but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"
    - Leonard Nimoy

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Catseye View Post
    Tiger_33 is an absolute Guru in the sound department.

IMHO, TF should take another look at his efforts in COD and if they are feasible and agreeable to both parties to incorporate his work accordingly.

He is far, far ahead of anyone in this area of modding and the wheel will not have to be re-invented in the sound department.

Excellent stuff Tiger!

Can't wait to see your vid. It's been a long time since listening to a Spit or 109 fly-by has raised the hair on the back of my neck like your sounds do!

Cats . . .
    +1

What Cats said......

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.77 MB

Oh my god that is just incredible - give this man a job !!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Catseye View Post

Yes, please! Tigere_33 and TF teaming up seems to make a lot of sense... why do worke twice if you can do it together?
    MSI GAMING G65 // i7 4770k @ 4.2GHZ // ASUS GTX 780 CUll // 8GB RAM (@1600mhz) // Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Version
    Thrustmaster T16000 + Saitek x52 Throttle // Saitek Throttle Quadrant // MFG Crosswind Pedals // Track IR 5

www.jagdgeschwader4.de

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

I love the gun sounds of the Spit in these vids.....I use to like the vanilla sound of the gun in the spit....not a big fan of the thrpp..thrppp....sound of the machine gun...I much prefer the rat-a-tat...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Hi Tiger, does this mean you are working on the sounds for BoS officially or are you creating an unofficial soundmod for it?

Cheers, MP
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    34.48 MB

Ah!
    These sounds are simply beautiful, a work of true art. They need to be in TF mate!

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post
    Hi Tiger, does this mean you are working on the sounds for BoS officially or are you creating an unofficial soundmod for it?

Cheers, MP
    Hi Mysticpuma.

It's an unofficial SoundMod as for IL2 cod + TF for now,so this is for my personal use....and the result is very convincing..really
    When IL 2 BOS will be released and if the developers allow a public appearance as the new map made by modders published in the last update, so maybe I will post this new BOS mod for everyone .

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Ah!
    These sounds are simply beautiful, a work of true art.
    Thank you Mate and now It's even better I continue to refine over and over .. I have new ideas every day but it's not always easy to succeed

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    160.45 MB

Hi Mysticpuma.

It's an unofficial SoundMod as for IL2 cod + TF for now,so this is for my personal use....and the result is very convincing..really
    When IL 2 BOS will be released and if the developers allow a public appearance as the new map made by modders published in the last update, so maybe I will post this new BOS mod for everyone .

Thank you Mate and now It's even better I continue to refine over and over .. I have new ideas every day but it's not always easy to succeed
    Hi Tiger, I'm trying to summon you so have necro'd this thread. I can't find your website or anything on the internet. It would be fantastic to try this sound mod of yours - is it available for download?

Badger

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    34.48 MB

Was there ever any progress on this mate?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

Hi Mysticpuma.

I have used your sound in IL 2 since the early beginning, You always been a important element in my installs, Where can I get this sound of cod?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    509.15 MB

I would basically sell all my internal organs on the eastern european black market for this sound mod.

This is simply incredible and carries Tigers amazing legacy from il2 46 onward.

Please... dear... Powers that be... TF and Tiger: Make this available to us humble users!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    160.45 MB

I think that the implication in the last post by Tiger was that it is ready and can be integrated into TF mod by the end-user. That is what I understood. Hoping Tiger has notifications on this thread. I googled him not sure where to find him. He's elusive as well.... as a tiger

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast