Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team Fusion v1 (3.01) Mini patch is Now Available..

Smile Team Fusion v1 (3.01) Mini patch is Now Available..

Get it here:
    https://www.yousendit.com/download/U...dVVGOFJqQThUQw

Team Fusion v1 (3.01 hotfix) Mini Patch Torrent Link: http://www.pumaszallas.hu/Private/VO..._TF301.torrent

Please note:
    - Having TF 3.0 is a pre-requisite.
    - As with TF 3.0, replacing the file "parts\core\maddox.dll" with the desired version (stock, 3.0 or 3.01) is enough to switch between versions.

README:
    This mini patch addresses the following items:

1.HEIIIP/H and JU88 reversal of Prop pitch Lever animation.
    2.DB601 inability to over rev even with Full Fine Pitch selected.
    3. Spitfire 2 Pitch Prop Limited VP operation
    4. elevator Authority adjustments at high speeds for HEIII and BR20

HEIIIP/H JU88 PROP PITCH
    Propeller Pitch Levers and on screen lever helper icons will now move in the correct direction with propeller pitch changes. That is Prop pitch levers will move forward as Prop Pitch is "fined up" (clockwise movement of Pitch clock)
    Prop pitch levers will move rearward as Prop Pitch is "coarsened down" (Anticlockwise movement of pitch clock)
    This fix also returns the "directionality" of the prop pitch system. So HEIII,JU88,JU87 are all the same and in the same directional sense as other types in the Sim except the BF109/BF110 that remain as previously coded. In other words its the same as its always been in directional terms. Props remain as VP props without governing.

DB601 OVER REV
    DB601 will now over rev beyond 3000RPM in manual. Any exceedence of 3000RPM will result in severe engine damage in <15 seconds

SPITFIRE MKI 2 PITCH VP ADJUSTMENT
    The Spitfire MKI 2 pitch system could in fact be used with limitations as a Variable Pitch system. Though not exactly designed with this in mind it was found by pilots that careful 'jiggling' of the Prop pitch control allowed them to set any desired RPM rather than just Coarse or Fine pitch setting. This did not provide the complete flexibility of a dedicated VP system but did allow intermediate RPM control.This was good for certain flight phases like climb and Cruise. Due to limitations in the Pitch plunger design it does not really lend itself to combat flying. In this patch we have enabled the pilot to select a desired RPM. Blade angle change rates are still the same as was used in the original 2 Pitch system. We have not changed the 3d modelling of the Pitch lever, this will be done at a later stage. In the real aircraft the Pitch Change control was of a plunger or Push Pull type control.
    Note: Their is no documentary evidence to suggest that this Prop pitch quirk was applicable to the 2 Pitch set up in the Hurricanes. Hurricane 2 Pitch types therefore remain unchanged.

ELEVATOR AUTHORITY FOR MEDIUM BOMBERS
    We have adjusted elevator sensitivity for the HEIII and BR20. Actual G limits remain unchanged.
    This Tweek now reduces Elevator authority as a function of IAS. In effect this stiffens or increases the Stick force per G as IAS increases. This closely approximates the higher stick forces found in the larger aircraft. It is still possible to overstress these aircraft but only at high IAS and with full elevator applied. If Elevator trim is also combined with a really good "yug"then the G limit will be reached at a slightly lower IAS. In broad brush terms you should be reasonably safe in the HEIII up to 400Kmh and in the Br20 up to around 370Kmh IAS. You will notice that manoeuvrability in the pitch axis is a little more laborious now ... they are medium bombers after all not Fighter Bombers.
    Last edited by ATAG_Snapper; 04-03-14 at 16:20.

Re: Team Fusion v1 (3.01) Mini patch is Now Available..

what about the BR20s not giving points when shot down, and the random disapearing when shooting them?
    Mastiff -
    71st Eagle Squadron
    www.anon6.com - Blogger on DCS Series
    71st Mastiff's you-Tube
    " any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
    Asus||i7x970||corsair24gb1600||GTX780-3gb||
    ATX1200Corsair||CBTitanium7.1||Win7x64pro||
    TrackIr4Pro/ir||CH fighterstick||siatek pedals|
    |X52ThrteCntrlr||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
    301"LCD Sparta||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc

Thanks for update, work well to my.

Thanks

Great Job! Now im just waiting for the blennie gun pack

Never was so much owed by so many to so few -Winston Churchill

Setup: i7 - 4.6Ghz - 16gb Corsair Ram - Nvidia Gtx 680 2GB -Trackir5 - Hotas Warthog - CH Eclipse Yoke - Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttle Quad

Good job!

glad to see the 109 over rev issue was solved. You gave me the impression it was not "that important",

Now, can't wait for the next majour release

EDIT:
    SOund still cuts @ 3000 RPM, is this a sound bug, or an actual safety measure implemented in real life similar to waht we have now in cars? (the engines starts to cut out near the limti RPM)
    Last edited by E69_pupo; 04-27-13 at 04:37.

Excellent!!!

Thank you guys!

installer not working for me. I direct it to the right place steam/steamapps etc, but I remain on version 3.0 Could we have a download for the maddox dll on its own?

Edit: I had to manually delete the maddox dll in the main game folder and replace it with the maddox dll I found in parts/core. Seems to have done the trick
    Last edited by Furious; 04-27-13 at 05:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Furious View Post
    installer not working for me. I direct it to the right place steam/steamapps etc, but I remain on version 3.0 Could we have a download for the maddox dll on its own?

Edit: I had to manually delete the maddox dll in the main game folder and replace it with the maddox dll I found in parts/core. Seems to have done the trick
    If you have User Account Controls on, it stops the modification of dll files in program files x86. Turn it off or never notify. You can find it by searching User Account Controls in the start/search bar. Hope that helps.

I am curious about this 2 stage thing. I vaguley followed the discussions about it when it was brought forward but surely the player should be spamming course/fine to simulate it, not just setting it like a veriable RPM... However I have not DL'd the patch yet, so I'll check it out.
    Last edited by LG1.Farber; 04-27-13 at 07:10.

Do we have to back up anything before installing the the mini patch?

I don't think so - the installer reports at the end that a backup of the replaced files has been made automatically.

Thanks TF team for another (mini) patch!

So .... do we install the mini patch in exactly the same way as the original TF patch? If we do, would it be possible to have a quick blow by blow on just how that is done? As I recall, the last time we did this this there was a little ambiguity in the process. Any help would be much appreciated.

After you install this patch version 3.0 client remains the same. Removing maddox dll manually does not help. Switching to the accounts for no notify is not helping. Give the normal installer!

Installed. Thanks fellas!

1.Start the installer (it will ask you in which folder to install)
    2.It will point at your "X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover" folder by default.
    Just click on install.
    If you made copy of your original game in steamapps\common and named it il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover-MOD when you installed the first patch TF 3.0
    click on browse button and point installer there.Click install and thats it.

Just had the first short sortie with the new Spit I prop pitch managemnt. Excellent work chaps, works just as I'd imagined, so that to stick to 2600rpm climbing revs, pitch has to be progressively dialled down until by around 7-8k ft you're in full coarse pitch.

Superb. Cheers!
    Intel i7-860@2.8GHz, 6Gb DDR3 RAM, EVGA GTX570 1.2Gb

Quote Originally Posted by vranac View Post
    1.Start the installer (it will ask you in which folder to install)
    2.It will point at your "X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover" folder by default.
    Just click on install.
    If you made copy of your original game in steamapps\common and named it il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover-MOD when you installed the first patch TF 3.0
    click on browse button and point installer there.Click install and thats it.

Thanks Vranac; that worked a treat. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Dutch View Post
    Just had the first short sortie with the new Spit I prop pitch managemnt. Excellent work chaps, works just as I'd imagined, so that to stick to 2600rpm climbing revs, pitch has to be progressively dialled down until by around 7-8k ft you're in full coarse pitch.

Superb. Cheers!
    +1

I felt busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger keeping revs below 3000 rpms while maneuvering by manipulating pitch and throttle controls. Very immersive. I did blow the engine once last night by allowing revs to exceed 3000 rpms for just a few seconds -- something very easy to do if not careful.

BTW, although this is by no means a TF criteria, nor should it be: the 3.01 Spitfire MK1 100 octane flies very similarly to A2A's Wings of Power 3 Spitfire 1a (same aircraft, A2A's nomenclature is a little different). The 3.00/3.01 Spitfire 2a's of both sims likewise fly very similarly by the numbers. The less-tangible "feeling of flight" which admittedly is very subjective feels better in Clod. The take off run in A2A is much shorter with all Spits compared to Clod's Spits, but who's to say which take off run is more correct? A minor difference, anyway.

A big thumbs up!

i7 4770K @3.5 GHZ, 12 Gigs DDR3 1600 DIMM, Gigabyte GTX680 2 Gig, Win 8.1, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals

Thanks again guys!

Good stuff this .... Thanks I did have a crash of my game after about 2 or 3 minutes into it but heh, unless I get 10 more in a row, I'm happy.

Awesome! Thanks guys, for all this dedication and hard work!

~S~
    __________________________________________________ _____

---------------------------------------------------------
    Intel i7-940 2,93GHz @3,6GHz / 12 GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator 8-8-8-24 / 2x Nvidia GTX570 1,3GB GDDR5 /
    Matrox trippleHead2go / SW2FFB + Thrustmaster Warthog + Throttle Quadrants / Win7-64 (SLI drivers ver285.62 )

Quote Originally Posted by 335th_GRAthos View Post
    Awesome! Thanks guys, for all this dedication and hard work!

~S~
    Good to see you back, my friend!

i7 4770K @3.5 GHZ, 12 Gigs DDR3 1600 DIMM, Gigabyte GTX680 2 Gig, Win 8.1, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals

Can someone tell me exactly what the installer is doing so I can do myself manually? I keep getting 'access to the path is denied' as I did with the original installer and, as with the first one, it does not bother saying which path it is having trouble with. Yes I am running as administrator, Yes all directories are open for everyone to use, Yes my User Permissions allow everything.
    56sqn US@R
    Diary of a hopeless Pilot Officer http://roblex56raf.livejournal.com/

nVidia GeForce 6100V > AMD Athlon II X4 605e @ 2300MHz
    Physical Memory : 3072MBDDR3-SDRAM > Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce GT 430
    Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) > Windows Performance Index : 5.9 on 7.9

Quote Originally Posted by Roblex View Post
    Can someone tell me exactly what the installer is doing so I can do myself manually? I keep getting 'access to the path is denied' as I did with the original installer and, as with the first one, it does not bother saying which path it is having trouble with. Yes I am running as administrator, Yes all directories are open for everyone to use, Yes my User Permissions allow everything.
    does 3 things:
    1.- finds the clod install path from the registry (to give it as default on the install dialog).
    2.- puts 1 file on the mods folder
    3.- replaces the parts\core\maddox.dll

That's it.

Colander.

Once more: Thanks!

Thanks TF for the patch, installation quick and simple.

Cheers.

Excellent work guys,thank you very much

Very many thanks for the patch and all the great work done by TF.

Happy landings,

Talisman

Thanks for the Patch guys!

Cheers!
    Last edited by Skoshi_Tiger; 04-29-13 at 06:14.

HUGE thanks TF!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast