Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Fusion Patches/Installers and details all in the first post of this thread

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.77 GB

Re: Team Fusion v1 (3.00) Mod is Now Available..

Great job tks much

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

A friend of mine is a IL-2 Pacific Fighters player, and he won't install Cliffs of Dover because he read several times that COD was a regression compared to PF, especially in terms of realism and bugs. Does this mod solve this issue, and makes COD realism just as good as in PF, with moth bugs of the release solved?

The cloud and cockpit graphics are terrific, and the video is quite stunning itself in terms of realism. But as I never played IL-2 myself, I can't say how it compares with Pacific Fighters in terms of realism and bugs. Thank you in advance for your replies, which could bring two new players to the servers.
    Last edited by Kabouik; Apr-10-2013 at 23:09.

Supporting Member III./ZG76_Keller's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
    A friend of mine is a IL-2 Pacific Fighters player, and he won't install Cliffs of Dover because he read several times that COD was a regression compared to PF, especially in terms of realism. Does this mod solve this issue, and makes COD realism just as good as in PF?

The cloud and cockpits graphics are terrific, and the video is quite stunning itself in terms of realism. But as I never played IL-2 myself, I can't say how it compares with Pacific Fighters in terms of realism. Thank you in advance for your replies, which could bring two new players to the servers.

Even if you took Cliffs of Dover in it's most broken state it was still miles ahead of Pacific Fighters for realism.

Cliffs of Dover is amazing on it's own, with TF it's even better.

Pacific Fighters and Il2 1946 play like an arcade game compared to Cliffs of Dover.
    Last edited by III./ZG76_Keller; Apr-10-2013 at 23:11.

III./ZG76 2N+ZR
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Intel Core i7 4970 @ 3.6 GHz, Win 7 64 bit, 16 GB Ram, GTX 980 4GB GPU

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thanks for your quick reply! Ok so the bad reputation that Cliffs of Dover has according to some players of the former IL-2 games is mostly caused by the tons of bugs it had at release, most of them being solved now?

I guess I'm gonna hit the "Add to basket" button soon enough. :o

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    806.84 MB

Thanks for your quick reply! Ok so the bad reputation that Cliffs of Dover has according to some players of the former IL-2 games is mostly caused by the tons of bugs it had at release, most of them being solved now?

After the last patch, the game became very playable, with a better frame rate, without requiring much of the operating system (CPU, RAM, video card). And, with the TF team patch, the game became an amazing experience. I bought a Track IR exclusively for play on the ATAG servers. I recommend you to visit the IL-2 Sturmovik forums too, the 1C GameStudios (Il-2 series) and the 777 Studios (Rise of Flight) started a joint venture to create a Battle of Stalingrad simulation game with all the amazing reality they reached in Cliffs of Dover with the outstanding engine from Rise of Flight. Here's the link for the announcement: http://il2sturmovik.net/ and here's the link for the forum: http://forum.il2sturmovik.net

Supporting Member III./ZG76_Keller's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Exactly. Buy Cliffs of Dover, install the Team Fusion Mod, join teamspeak and have a blast!

III./ZG76 2N+ZR
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Intel Core i7 4970 @ 3.6 GHz, Win 7 64 bit, 16 GB Ram, GTX 980 4GB GPU

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Anyone else getting half second stuttering above cities? I tried lowering building amount and detail but that didn't help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hm, maybe your system is not capable enough to run Cliffs of Dover fluently.
    Is it "only" the stutters or generally the frame rate? You can check latter one if you type "fps START SHOW" in the console of the game.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

framerate is fine running GTX 680 and i5 2500k here, just stutters for half a second every 5 seconds...

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by SIDWULF View Post
    framerate is fine running GTX 680 and i5 2500k here, just stutters for half a second every 5 seconds...
    Is your skin down loads on ? also check anti ep. after you put TF patch on you will see a lot of your setting went back to stock . also if you look your memory allocated is way down from what your system is asking for , if you know what i'm talking about
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by SIDWULF View Post
    Try simpoly verifying the game integrity through steam.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Smile Team Fusion v1 (3.01) Mini patch is Now Available..

See first post
    Last edited by Mysticpuma; Apr-29-2014 at 04:47.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Team Fusion v1 (3.01) Mini patch is Now Available..

what about the BR20s not giving points when shot down, and the random disapearing when shooting them?
    " any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts," Winston Churchill
    " He who never changes his mind, never changes anything,"
    Win 10 64||MSI MPG gaming z690 ddr4||i9x149000k|ddr4-64gb PC3200||RTX 4070-Ti||GAMEMAX 1300W PSUatx3,pcie5 |Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 7.1||ViRpiL,T50v2cm|moded MFG Crosswinds||T50Mth||G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseTorque10|| Reverb G2 VR / PiMax 8Kx
    32 Samsung|||

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thanks for update, work well to my.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Great Job! Now im just waiting for the blennie gun pack

Never was so much owed by so many to so few -Winston Churchill

Setup: i7 - 4.6Ghz - 16gb Corsair Ram - Nvidia Gtx 680 2GB -Trackir5 - Hotas Warthog - CH Eclipse Yoke - Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttle Quad

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Good job!

glad to see the 109 over rev issue was solved. You gave me the impression it was not "that important",

Now, can't wait for the next majour release

EDIT:
    SOund still cuts @ 3000 RPM, is this a sound bug, or an actual safety measure implemented in real life similar to waht we have now in cars? (the engines starts to cut out near the limti RPM)
    Last edited by E69_pupo; Apr-27-2013 at 04:37.

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Excellent!!!

Thank you guys!

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

installer not working for me. I direct it to the right place steam/steamapps etc, but I remain on version 3.0 Could we have a download for the maddox dll on its own?

Edit: I had to manually delete the maddox dll in the main game folder and replace it with the maddox dll I found in parts/core. Seems to have done the trick
    Last edited by Furious; Apr-27-2013 at 05:32.

Veteran Combat pilot LG1.Farber's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Furious View Post
    installer not working for me. I direct it to the right place steam/steamapps etc, but I remain on version 3.0 Could we have a download for the maddox dll on its own?

Edit: I had to manually delete the maddox dll in the main game folder and replace it with the maddox dll I found in parts/core. Seems to have done the trick
    If you have User Account Controls on, it stops the modification of dll files in program files x86. Turn it off or never notify. You can find it by searching User Account Controls in the start/search bar. Hope that helps.

I am curious about this 2 stage thing. I vaguley followed the discussions about it when it was brought forward but surely the player should be spamming course/fine to simulate it, not just setting it like a veriable RPM... However I have not DL'd the patch yet, so I'll check it out.
    Last edited by LG1.Farber; Apr-27-2013 at 07:10.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Do we have to back up anything before installing the the mini patch?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I don't think so - the installer reports at the end that a backup of the replaced files has been made automatically.

Thanks TF team for another (mini) patch!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

So .... do we install the mini patch in exactly the same way as the original TF patch? If we do, would it be possible to have a quick blow by blow on just how that is done? As I recall, the last time we did this this there was a little ambiguity in the process. Any help would be much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

After you install this patch version 3.0 client remains the same. Removing maddox dll manually does not help. Switching to the accounts for no notify is not helping. Give the normal installer!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Installed. Thanks fellas!

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

1.Start the installer (it will ask you in which folder to install)
    2.It will point at your "X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover" folder by default.
    Just click on install.
    If you made copy of your original game in steamapps\common and named it il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover-MOD when you installed the first patch TF 3.0
    click on browse button and point installer there.Click install and thats it.

Dutch

Just had the first short sortie with the new Spit I prop pitch managemnt. Excellent work chaps, works just as I'd imagined, so that to stick to 2600rpm climbing revs, pitch has to be progressively dialled down until by around 7-8k ft you're in full coarse pitch.

Superb. Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by vranac View Post
    1.Start the installer (it will ask you in which folder to install)
    2.It will point at your "X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover" folder by default.
    Just click on install.
    If you made copy of your original game in steamapps\common and named it il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover-MOD when you installed the first patch TF 3.0
    click on browse button and point installer there.Click install and thats it.

Thanks Vranac; that worked a treat. Cheers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Dutch View Post
    Just had the first short sortie with the new Spit I prop pitch managemnt. Excellent work chaps, works just as I'd imagined, so that to stick to 2600rpm climbing revs, pitch has to be progressively dialled down until by around 7-8k ft you're in full coarse pitch.

Superb. Cheers!
    +1

I felt busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger keeping revs below 3000 rpms while maneuvering by manipulating pitch and throttle controls. Very immersive. I did blow the engine once last night by allowing revs to exceed 3000 rpms for just a few seconds -- something very easy to do if not careful.

BTW, although this is by no means a TF criteria, nor should it be: the 3.01 Spitfire MK1 100 octane flies very similarly to A2A's Wings of Power 3 Spitfire 1a (same aircraft, A2A's nomenclature is a little different). The 3.00/3.01 Spitfire 2a's of both sims likewise fly very similarly by the numbers. The less-tangible "feeling of flight" which admittedly is very subjective feels better in Clod. The take off run in A2A is much shorter with all Spits compared to Clod's Spits, but who's to say which take off run is more correct? A minor difference, anyway.

A big thumbs up!

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Thanks again guys!

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast