Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: How Can We Get More People to Play Clod?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    376.42 MB

Re: How Can We Get More People to Play Clod?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Bascom View Post
    Current frustrations.
    Not being able to see/identify other aircraft. Often tell from teamspeak that I am in the middle of many, but can not see a single other player. Don't know that there is anything other than better equipment that will help, but am not sure that I am set up as well a can be.
    I keep getting jumped by 2 or 3 players working together that have suffered hundreds of deaths developing their skills (never happen in real life), with high end equipment, and which I have no chance against.
    Finding opponents that do not fit the above profile. Don't mind loosing, but need to have some chance of surviving more than the first 10 sec.
    I am doing my best to just stay on the edge of things but still find opponents, with little luck.
    Now that TAB 7 1 as been remove that will make in worst for the new guys unfortunately. Have you calibrate your colors, brightness and gamma? Do it via the calibrate color on the control panel of your PC. Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display

DUI also made something very good to help spotting contact here http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...otting+contact

All that with practice you will be better and better at spotting Good luck

Last edited by ATAG_((dB)); Jun-30-2015 at 01:44.
    It takes an airplane to bring out the worst in a pilot.
    ((dB)) youTube Channel

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    118.76 MB

Am a relatively new player with 4000+ of fixed wing hours. Like the technical aircraft realism, and most times there is someone willing to help if asked. Have a 28" screen, TrackIR, Logitech 3D pro, and a $150 video card.

2 issues, getting new players, and keeping those that start.

New. Getting the mods up and running drove me near crazy. If you can at least make them .jpg. Had to get help, almost quit, and I am stubborn.

Keeping.
    First frustration was blowing engines, need better guidelines up front.

Current frustrations.
    Not being able to see/identify other aircraft. Often tell from teamspeak that I am in the middle of many, but can not see a single other player. Don't know that there is anything other than better equipment that will help, but am not sure that I am set up as well a can be.
    I keep getting jumped by 2 or 3 players working together that have suffered hundreds of deaths developing their skills (never happen in real life), with high end equipment, and which I have no chance against.
    Finding opponents that do not fit the above profile. Don't mind loosing, but need to have some chance of surviving more than the first 10 sec.
    I am doing my best to just stay on the edge of things but still find opponents, with little luck.

Suggestions
    Maybe an automatic email/PM to new members with a links to needed reference material. Aircraft controls, screen settings for maximum visibility, TrackIR tutorial, etc. Sorting through the web site for information is slow.
    A more formal flight school program, an invitation could be part of the first email/PM above. I have looked several times and don't know how to sign up, except for the bomber class (waiting for the July schedule).
    An area or time for beginners??????

I know that this is mostly problems without solutions. All in all the only game I play.

Turn off Antialiasing and check the thread that DB linked. Tune your monitor until you can see at least 12-14 contacts in the contact spotting mission.
    Intel i875K oc'd @ 3.80ghz | 8GB 1600mhz Corsair Ram | EVGA P55 FTW 200 mobo
    EVGA GTX980ti | 34" LG Ultrawide @ 3440 x 1440
    TrackIR5 | TM Warthog Throttle | Saitek Rudder Pedals
    CH Products Combatstick/MSFFB2 "Frankenstick"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Current frustrations.
    Not being able to see/identify other aircraft.
    Yup, there's a steep learning curve with this game but there's tons of great info and nice people here to help with its unparalleled realism. Check out the downloadable guide that I put together while learning the game as it has a lot of the stuff you're looking for including links to help see/identify aircraft and much more...

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ad.php?t=14710

Anyway, hope this helps, good luck and have fun. o7
    "If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly."

-Nick Lappos

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.50 GB

THE NUMBER ONE EYE ATTENTION GRABBER ON THE IL-2 CLoD STEAM PAGE SHOULD BE THE NEW INCLUSION OF AN ALL INCLUSIVE INSTALLER. To me, it is nothing more than a 21st century instant gratification expecting lazy donkey that doesn't want to read more than a short paragraph and would rather watch someone explain it in a video at a nice 6th grade pace (so that one doesn't get to flabbergasted), which had created [in my, and many others that I talked to, experiences] the number one problem which was the the multi-part download and install process. Even with it being $5.00 (on sale? can't remember) and telling them that I would give them the direct download links or the torrent, they still thought it would be a hastle. This is somewhat understandable if said person had experienced the not so perfect and always updating community mod content patches from IL-2: 1946, as it would lead them to assume that this may be just as difficult. Also there is a stigma that IL-2 CLoD was shit upon release and there is nothing that a community team of people who work on this simulator as a hobby can do to make it any better, which is complete bull-dodo.. I think identifying to the steam users that it is like all other steam games as in being that of the '1-click download and wait then install' nature, as well as including some professional reviewers that can comment of the work the team has done as well as community responses and maybe something like a change log (just to show the staggering amount of pages it has accumulated) or simple a number or counter as to how many errors (and improvements!) that the team has made to rid this incorrect stigma from people's perceptions. One of my selling points is that this is the only simulator where you can have a truly historically accurate battle of Britain online.

Keep up the great work and throw out some more TF5 eye-candy! Need help combating the non-believes!!!
    --skratch

5. Likes ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lewis View Post
    The original thread on this subject got derailed and then closed after I felt there was some real progression towards attracting more players to this sim, hence this re-thread

Please don't use this thread for anything other than topic discussion..

So, Please copy and paste your posts from the original thread here and hopefully we can start again with some healthy objective discussion.

================================================== ===========

Its a Simple question....But I haven't seen anyone ask it yet

If you are reading this then you are probably one of the folks who plays COD on a regular basis and already know just how good it is...Through ATAGS we now have a dedicated crew called Team Fusion who are taking this abandoned sim and doing something constructive with it (working wonders actually) because its a quality WWII sim with a massive potential...but the fact is that still not many people play it....If you go on to Hyperlobby and look at the original IL-2 you will still see 100+ playing the owld sim on any given night and thats dying sim....but thats not the case with COD....If it were a bad game/sim then I could understand it and there be no need for a post...but we all know thats not the case

I thought I might start a discussion at least about this....I mean if we can get more folks flying COD then we WILL create longevity with the sim we love...That was proved with the original and even though it was a niche market the numbers of faithfull flyers didn't dwindle for many years....Only a couple of years ago did the numbers drop quickly and then over a few months....to the faithfull that are still enjoying it..and who still outnumber COD players

I flew the original IL-2 for many years on servers in Hyperlobby at first like 'Flying Circus', 'Big Top' and later 'Skies of Fire' but not many of those thousands of players (and there were thousands) have migrated to this follow on sim...and that stumps me...If we have that amount of players flying COD then this sim will be at the top of the online WWII sims in terms of numbers for many years to come just as the original was...We would have guaranteed longevity

So what can we do to attract more folks?

How can we get those faithfull flyers to fly COD?

Am I right in assuming we want more flyers?....That has to be a given, surely?

I just thought I would throw this out there to you clever WWII aircraft enthusiasts who might enlighten me as to how or why...and if and but

Thank ~S~

Lew

Hi there ;o)

I think there would probably be at least twice as many players if it was a bit more straight forward setting the game up....there have been so many gitches to overcome I have seen in blogs while searching for fixes that one potential flyer couldn't get it working for 6 weeks....I know this may have happened at an early MOD stage but I am sure some people basically give up as they want to get on with flying....and that is a mission in itself

....I really wanted to get it working and oh endeavour.....CloD crashed before christmas and I just played war thunder (I know it's a glorified etch-a-sketch....mouse users et al...??? But it worked..) for a few months til I had the time and inclination to have a another go.....I think the combination of different PC architecture, windows 8+ and the way the SIM has had to be assembled is as much a problem as attracting new players. I think that if TF manage to iron out the code and produce the finished product then the number of players will increase through ease of installation....hopefully. I say hopefully but I'm sure this will be the case.

I think the way windows renumbers the USB ports can be an issue especially with having controllers, webcams, headphones and the headtrack with just the game itself being difficult sometimes it can be a mare and it's a lot of time to fix...I think if peeps provide a comprehensive list of issues that have had to be overcome so that TF have this to ponder...not that they havn't already and I know they have a bug channel....funnily I registered and it wouldn't let me log in lololololol....anyway if the SIM is optimised and peeps can have it running as quickly as then I think this will increase the numbers quite a bit.....maybe suprisingly so.

Also I came across a previous ATAG blog suggesting that peeps go to amazon and I suppose any other game outlets and leave 5 stars and a good review...it does actually work better now the TF patches are through steam though I've had a few crashes....I have the original backed up so if it had a moment I just copy and paste from scratch though still have to set it up a bit etc. it's the quickest way atm....so if they sell a few more that would help fund the work.....it is an eclectic bunsh of enthusiasts and I suppose we all have to do our bit to support it so that it will be ongoing and improving into the future.

Maybe have a smaller training map like say the battle of the isle of wight where everyone and the newbies can get airborne quickly and have lots of targets around, we could bomb southend of the map lol ;o)

I hope that this is heipful, constructive and makes sense....this is what came to mind from my experience of getting Clod all set up, well mostly set up and personally I thing CloD is awesome and I want to play it forever...even though I get shot down mostly!

Happy flying!

Capa

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Thanks for the input fellas...It makes a lot of sense what you have said...

We lost a lot of the original players of IL2 1946 because the game had a lot of bugs and glitches...Unfortunately instead of backing up the dev team with input and help to get the game working better many of the community put a lot of negative input into forums and on reviews and that ultimately lead to the abandonment by the devs which frustrated those of us that could see the potential...Now we are entering a new era...and the future looks bright for CLOD...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

8. Likes ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    205.55 MB

Just speaking for myself here since I am very new and don't have a lot of history with flight sims although I have always been in love with WWII aviation... I came to find this game after becoming disenfranchised with Star Citizen (namely interactive mode aka pixel-perfect aiming with a mouse rather than "flying"). I know for a fact there are many more like me - people that have been complaining about the "arcade" nature of combat in Star Citizen since 2013. I reneged on my Kickstarter pledge and have lost the ability to post on their forums, but it might be worth creating a backer account on RSI forums to try and attract people like myself to give this game a try.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Win10 x64, i7-9700K CPU @ 4.80GHz, EVGA 3090 Kingpin, 32GB 3200MHz RAM, 41" Samsung UN43MU6300 TV, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind, HP Reverb G2
    All settings match those posted by MikMak
    Nvidia driver version: 511.79
    55-70 FPS average in VR at ground level (mini game settings) on "Free Flight - England" Quick mission.
    35-50 FPS average in VR at ground level (max game settings except "Building distance") on "Free Flight - England" Quick mission.

10. Likes ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Creep View Post
    Just speaking for myself here since I am very new and don't have a lot of history with flight sims although I have always been in love with WWII aviation... I came to find this game after becoming disenfranchised with Star Citizen (namely interactive mode aka pixel-perfect aiming with a mouse rather than "flying"). I know for a fact there are many more like me - people that have been complaining about the "arcade" nature of combat in Star Citizen since 2013. I reneged on my Kickstarter pledge and have lost the ability to post on their forums, but it might be worth creating a backer account on RSI forums to try and attract people like myself to give this game a try.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    I recon you are onto something here.

But it has to be done in a "hey look at this stuff" kind of a way.

Rather than any kind of sim bashing way. (not suggesting for a second that is where you were comming from !!)

Not tried SC. Be very interested in your thoughts genearlly on that. (PM me .. and there sim bashing is fine !)

played Elite for a while... still do on occasion, but recreationally... as a space tourist !

All these caveats aside...

Pitching a flight sim to space simmers is a great idea.

Elite is why i got a stick.

Cliffs is why i dont play anything else !!
    Last edited by ATAG_Highseas; May-27-2017 at 14:43.

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.44 GB

I think a fully developed dynamic campaign for single player would be a huge draw for new players. The one already in place is a nice start, but it could be so much more. Does anyone know if such an enhancement is in the works for the 4.5 or 5.0 updates?

13. Likes ATAG_Flare liked this post
    Gateway to Downeast Maine (New England) USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.43 GB

Quote Originally Posted by 9./JG52 Ziegler View Post
    I think it's more the PC than the controls (as much as cost goes) and as Phil and Snapper stated, the type person does tend to be a simmer versus a "gamer". CLoD was actually my first foray into sim/gaming (at an advanced age and very late to the party) and my interest came from my holding a private pilot cert for many years and secondly blundering into some of the great video's the community has posted on YouTube/Vimeo. That wasn't all that long and and since then I have upgraded my PC to decent specs and have used just about every control system know to man to get shot down .

So yes,I think that we/need to be targeting specific people and I like the idea of noob training day or something like. I have met some great people and joined a squad/staffel and have/am participating in a campaign with people from all over the world. I enjoy the casual flying and also the squad training with my Mates for the campaigns. I may have never done that had I not been encouraged to get on teamspeak and fly online.

I'm also a race simmer with all the requisite wheels and pedals and race in a league but that's another story. I only mention it because I think that that community might also contain potential flyers? I'll give that a go.
    I can identify with you totally, this Sim is my first and only foray as well. I got into CloD for exactly the same reason (at an advanced age), because of it's flight realism, operation complexity and place in history. More exposure to aviation history buffs and those with previous pilot training would be useful. A virtual pilot's article like Henry's recent one in STERN ("One Out of 100 Nerds Over The English Channel") in the likes of "Aviation History" magazine would be a good recruiting tool.
    http://mobil.stern.de/digital/games/...n-7204358.html
    ASUS GB20CB Intel I-7 w/Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070, ASUS Swift PG279Q (3), VKB GF/KG12, CH Pro throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder, EDtracker Pro

[SIZE=1]"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" -S. Holmes-

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

A virtual pilot's article like Henry's recent one in STERN ("One Out of 100 Nerds Over The English Channel") in the likes of "Aviation History" magazine would be a good recruiting tool.
    http://mobil.stern.de/digital/games/...n-7204358.html

It got my heartbeat to approach the red field while I read this little but well-torn story ..

It will be sent to DK4, a small TV station that recommends PC games, along with the news of Clod will soon(My best guess is August 25 at 1800 hours) arrive in Africa.
    To lure Danish pilots to CloD, it still make´s my piss boil when thinking of the numbers of Danish CloD fan´s

Have Good day out there. Thank You TFS
    Last edited by Ekko; Jun-22-2017 at 12:26.
    Even a blind mosquito finds its way home

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    42.04 MB

Quote Originally Posted by thecaptain1701 View Post
    I think a fully developed dynamic campaign for single player would be a huge draw for new players. The one already in place is a nice start, but it could be so much more. Does anyone know if such an enhancement is in the works for the 4.5 or 5.0 updates?
    I agree. But the AI is going to need an overhaul first because the 'I' stands for idiots ATM. A new player going online is like jumping into a blender and doesn't encourage them any.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Ai and Radio Commands are set for a complete overhaul for v5.00

Cheers, MP
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

18. Likes DerDa, Bonditaria liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    93.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post

Cheers, MP
    well, in 2023 than?

ATAG got 300 ppl on the forums, 24 flying! Ask why? Just stop teasing, release 4.5 and it will be switched
    fly smart ~ fly tactical ~ fly together!

Snappy salute
    dhyran

20. Likes =AN=Lobo liked this post
    5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Quote Originally Posted by dhyran View Post
    ATAG got 300 ppl on the forums, 24 flying! Ask why?
    is Bakeoff on TV?

Strictly??
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    42.04 MB

Talking Re: How Can We Get More People to Play Clod?

[QUOTE=Mysticpuma;278957]Ai and Radio Commands are set for a complete overhaul for v5.00

Excellent! Certainly worth supporting Team Fusion for that. Improved AI would be good for offline and online play. Just dreaming, but imagine if some day that you could have a wing man AI option.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    754 Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post

Cheers, MP
    We don't need an "overhaul", we need working AI.

Sometimes I think 1C believe it's "OK" to release an unfinished product and just years after no work delegate to a third part all the work for a future expansion of a deeply bugged and unfinished software.

But I don't know how the bussiness agreement between TFS and 1C work. If someone can tell me, I will know if I need to bother TFS or 1C directly, because someone need first to solve all unfinished/bugged features in Cliffs of Dover, and be paid for this by Cliffs of Dover owner. If TFS are being paid for Cliffs of Dover maintenance, please no more "for 5.0 we planning" regards bugs we have now. Because 1C will keep selling Cliffs of Dover, and we consumers don't have minimum support from this company.

Thanks!
    Last edited by =AN=Lobo; Sep-11-2017 at 12:01.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Exclamation Re: How Can We Get More People to Play Clod?

Quote Originally Posted by =AN=Lobo View Post
    We don't need an "overhaul", we need working AI.

Sometimes I think 1C believe it's "OK" to release an unfinished product and just years after no work delegate to a third part all the work for a future expansion of a deeply bugged and unfinished software.

But I don't know how the bussiness agreement between TFS and 1C work. If someone can tell me, I will know if I need to bother TFS or 1C directly, because someone need first to solve all unfinished/bugged features in Cliffs of Dover, and be paid for this by Cliffs of Dover owner. If TFS are being paid for Cliffs of Dover maintenance, please no more "for 5.0 we planning" regards bugs we have now. Because 1C will keep selling Cliffs of Dover, and we consumers don't have minimum support of this company.

Thanks!
    Please do not "bother TFS or 1C directly". Let TFS do their job without interference. If you are so unhappy with the progress done by the unpaid, volunteer members of Team Fusion Simulations that you need to complain on virtually every post, perhaps you would be happier on another forum. The rest of us also look forward to the upcoming updates, but we choose to encourage TFS' efforts, not deride them.

In case I'm being too subtle above, I'll spell it out for you: your negative and derogatory posts directed at TFS' efforts have royally pissed me off in my job as an ATAG Administrator of this forum. Continue with your negative posts and I will personally show you the door.

Sincerely,

Snapper
    Last edited by ATAG_Snapper; Sep-11-2017 at 12:24.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

25. Likes ATAG_Dave liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    754 Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
    Please do not "bother TFS or 1C directly". Let TFS do their job without interference. If you are so unhappy with the progress done by the unpaid, volunteer members of Team Fusion Simulations that you need to complain on virtually every post, perhaps you would be happier on another forum. The rest of us also look forward to the upcoming updates, but we choose to encourage TFS' efforts, not deride them.

In case I'm being too subtle above, I'll spell it out for you: your negative and derogatory posts directed at TFS' efforts have royally pissed me off in my job as an ATAG Administrator of this forum. Continue with your negative posts and I will personally show you the door.

Sincerely,

Snapper
    I never complained about TF unpaid, volunteer efforts. But I'm always pissed off 1c lack of support for Cliffs of Dover and the state it was released. Now TFS have a bussiness agreement with 1c. It's not unpaid or volunteer anymore, and I just want to know if we need to ask about support directly with TFS or 1c, as a consumer.

I don't make any "negative and derogatory post", I always point BUGS and do suggestion. But it's ok, I know TFS came a big part from ATAG, and I noticed too that any critics goes personal. I enjoy the progress made so far, but if someone likes Cliffs of Dover, or want to make profit os its sales, and believe the problemsare my posts, I recomend a look at the sim market today. To keep good sales of Cliffs of Dover and a future expansion, consumers need constant updates with bugs fixed and features "half made" complete.

I'm not the enemy. I already said that I want that TFS have full pockets. But I'm not blind and deaf, people are looking to other sims, what I beleieve it's sad, because Cliff of Dover have content and potetntial to be the greatest WWII sim ever, it's never fulfill it's potential.

I will not post here anymore, just read. Hope someday Cliffs of Dover will have minimum decent support of it's publisher. Bye!

27. Dislikes 732BaldEagle disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by =AN=Lobo View Post
    I never complained about TF unpaid, volunteer efforts. But I'm always pissed off 1c lack of support for Cliffs of Dover and the state it was released. Now TFS have a bussiness agreement with 1c. It's not unpaid or volunteer anymore, and I just want to know if we need to ask about support directly with TFS or 1c, as a consumer.

I don't make any "negative and derogatory post", I always point BUGS and do suggestion. But it's ok, I know TFS came a big part from ATAG, and I noticed too that any critics goes personal. I enjoy the progress made so far, but if someone likes Cliffs of Dover, or want to make profit os its sales, and believe the problemsare my posts, I recomend a look at the sim market today. To keep good sales of Cliffs of Dover and a future expansion, consumers need constant updates with bugs fixed and features "half made" complete.

I'm not the enemy. I already said that I want that TFS have full pockets. But I'm not blind and deaf, people are looking to other sims, what I beleieve it's sad, because Cliff of Dover have content and potetntial to be the greatest WWII sim ever, it's never fulfill it's potential.

I will not post here anymore, just read. Hope someday Cliffs of Dover will have minimum decent support of it's publisher. Bye!
    Bye.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

29. Likes ATAG_Highseas, 732BaldEagle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
    Bye.
    Succinct !

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

31. Likes ATAG_Snapper, 732BaldEagle liked this post
    Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Topic name is priceless

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

This thread is over four years old and has seen a lot of constructive input. Thanks to all for contributing.

34. Likes ATAG_Pattle, ATAG_Ribbs liked this post
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223