Thread: MAG-21 Recruiting

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

MAG-21 Recruiting

~S~ Gents!

If anyone is interested in joining us in full real switch multiplayer Pacific Theater Campaigns please reply and let me know. We would love to have a few guys fill in (no obligations to our 1946 squad) to make our historic campaigns more filled out with human players. We fly on Thursday and Saturday evenings 8pm EST. I'll give our TS info out if anyone is interested in joining in our some awesome missions. Thanks fellas! Here's our link. http://webpages.charter.net/rebsix6/

Thanks,
    MAG-21_Hattrick

P.S. I invite any ATAG members that might be interested in friendly breather on breather flying to get in touch with me and maybe we can coordinate some inter squadron events OR possibly partake in some CO-OP missions together. We run 4.12.2m with HSFX 7.0.2.
    Last edited by Hattrick; May-12-2014 at 21:44.

Supporting Member 92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Re: MAG-21 Recruiting

Welcome, and please accept this reciprocal invitation;

Your entire squadron is hereby invited to come and fly Cliffs of Dover!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P) View Post

+1

Please let your squadron know they are very welcome to use this section of the ATAG forum as much as they like.

Glad you stopped by, Hattrick.

Cheers,

Snapper

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by 92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P) View Post

Very funny But seriously, I do fly Cliffs of Dover myself. If I could get most or even some of my fellow 1946 squad to revisit it I'd like that but we do love our carrier ops and Pacific Theatre which obviously Cliffs can't provide. I was under the impression reading the forums in this 1946 thread that some ATAG members and others still do or wish to fly 1946 given all it has to offer even if it doesn't look as nice as CloD so I figured I'd throw an invite out there.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
    Please let your squadron know they are very welcome to use this section of the ATAG forum as much as they like.

Glad you stopped by, Hattrick.

Cheers,

Snapper
    Thank so much, Snapper!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Hattrick View Post
    Very funny But seriously, I do fly Cliffs of Dover myself. If I could get most or even some of my fellow 1946 squad to revisit it I'd like that but we do love our carrier ops and Pacific Theatre which obviously Cliffs can't provide. I was under the impression reading the forums in this 1946 thread that some ATAG members and others still do or wish to fly 1946 given all it has to offer even if it doesn't look as nice as CloD so I figured I'd throw an invite out there.

Actually, there are a lot of Clod players on this forum that keep 1946 on their hard drives for the high playability that it offers. If you could keep us updated on developments, events, updates, and other news involving the MAG-21, it would be appreciated by many here.

Hope you and your mates drop by often. Cold beer is in the fridge.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Actually, there are a lot of Clod players on this forum that keep 1946 on their hard drives for the high playability that it offers. If you could keep us updated on developments, events, updates, and other news involving the MAG-21, it would be appreciated by many here.

Hope you and your mates drop by often. Cold beer is in the fridge.
    Sounds good Snapper, I know we intend on starting a Scorched Earth Campaign in the beginning of August using enemy AI. HOWEVER it would be awesome to have ATAG members (8+ ideally) fly the opposing side (we could switch sides at the beginning of another campaign of course). Other than that we use DCG to create lengthy multi month campaigns. IF any of this sounds cool let me know. If not no worries.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    136.26 MB

I really really miss carrier ops a lot but as it isn't in CloD I may have to indulge in 46' again to get my fix. It's just tough going back to 46' after getting used to CloD heh
    Spec: Intel i9 11900k overclocked at 5.3 GHz, Asus Maximus XIII motherboard, 64 GB high speed DDR4 RAM, ROG Strix RTX 4090, M.2 HD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS with center stick and extension, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals, Track IR 5 or HP Reverb G2, CH Throttle Quadrant, LG UltraGear 48GQ900 monitor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Hattrick View Post
    Sounds good Snapper, I know we intend on starting a Scorched Earth Campaign in the beginning of August using enemy AI. HOWEVER it would be awesome to have ATAG members (8+ ideally) fly the opposing side (we could switch sides at the beginning of another campaign of course). Other than that we use DCG to create lengthy multi month campaigns. IF any of this sounds cool let me know. If not no worries.
    Oops, sorry for the slow reply!

This sounds VERY cool! Feel free to post whatever info, events, etc etc you believe will help the cause.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Oops, sorry for the slow reply!

This sounds VERY cool! Feel free to post whatever info, events, etc etc you believe will help the cause.

If anyone is interested in joining us in full real switch multiplayer Pacific Theater Campaigns please reply and let me know. We would love to have a few guys fill in (no obligations to our 1946 squad) to make our historic campaigns more filled out with human players. We fly on Thursday and Saturday evenings 8pm EST. I'll give our TS info out if anyone is interested in joining in our some awesome missions. Thanks fellas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    13.38 MB

AG-51 might en interested in PTO....we fly coop pacific/Korea stuff Tuesday Thursday and Saturday already so if the time zones mesh they might be open. Chat on our forum, I'm definitely interested...check my Coral Sea thread below this one.

http://airgroup51.net/forum/
    Aggressiveness was fundamental to success in air-to-air combat and if you ever caught a fighter pilot in a defensive mood you had him licked before you started shooting.

~Captain David McCampbell
    Leading USN Ace WWII
    34 Victories

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead2b View Post
    AG-51 might en interested in PTO....we fly coop pacific/Korea stuff Tuesday Thursday and Saturday already so if the time zones mesh they might be open. Chat on our forum, I'm definitely interested...check my Coral Sea thread below this one.

http://airgroup51.net/forum/
    Thanks for the response Jarhead. I sent you a PM. Hopefully we can connect and fly some PTO co-ops together soon.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Greetings and S~

Greetings Gentlemen

I am a member of a IL2 1946 squad MAG-21, we are reaching out to others squads and COD squads to expand our participation, as we are all aware attendance and participation in this sim are down, so we just wanted to extend an invitation to other flight sim'ers I believe that your squad has been contacted by our training officer MAG-21 Hattrick.
    I am just checking in to further invite ATAG members to join us on our our flight nights.
    Please feel free to visit our website
    http://webpages.charter.net/rebsix6/ drop us a note introduce yourself. You can contact our CO MAG-21 Rebsix or Hattrick through our site.
    S~

Speed is life, altitude is life insurance

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Greetings and S~

Hey Popeye thanks for showing up on the ATAG forums to help promote some IL-2 1946 participation. If the mods wish to move this thread over to the 1946 forum please do. I've already posted our invite in that section too.

Hattrick

Moderator edit: Done. It's great to see you guys here. Popeye's new thread (merged here) gives a worthwhile bump to this one you started earlier.

Snapper
    Last edited by ATAG_Snapper; May-14-2014 at 13:09.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hattrick, AG-51 would very definitely be interested in getting together with another squad to fly online with or against! We are a full switch squad using HSFX 7.02 as well. Come by and say hello. http://www.airgroup51.net/ag51website/

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    463.16 MB

Re: Greetings and S~

Welcome to the forum chaps!

Septic.
    [CENTER][CENTER] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by AG-51_Razor View Post
    Hattrick, AG-51 would very definitely be interested in getting together with another squad to fly online with or against! We are a full switch squad using HSFX 7.02 as well. Come by and say hello. http://www.airgroup51.net/ag51website/
    Thanks Razor, I just posted on your forums. Looking forward to speaking with you and Cobraj!

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I would be interested in joining your missions , but only if there are no AI planes in them ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Our Squad still fly's SEOW's in 1946 with HSFX 7

The thing is, that time is about an hour to early for most of our pilots. We are free on the Thursday nights, and might be interested, specially if you could move the time an hour later.

On a Thursday night we could probably field 4 to 6 pilots.