Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    303.47 MB

Skin help wanted!

Dear all,

Does any one knows where i can find this one:
    http://img.wp.scn.ru/camms/ar/79/pics/2_6.jpg
    Without markings if possible!
    Or if somone is soo kind to help me "painting" my Hurry!
    I will appreciate any help!

Cheers
    stemar

Supporting Member 92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Re: Skin help wanted!

Some Hurricane skins here; http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...3319297/1.html

Not sure if that helps you at all...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

stemar....I make skins...give me some time....I'll try and see if I can make this one for you....

...lew...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

As promised...German Hurricane..Without markings as you specified.....I took the colours directly from your reference in photoshop so they should be the same...I added a little bit of mottled effect to the plain wing colours as they looked a bit flat when I originally did them...also added blur so that it eased the jaggies where the colours met...Sorry I couldn't get rid of the red gun covers as I believe they are hard coded..Let me know if there are any tweaks to this that I missed...I've had a look around it ingame but not put wheels down, canopy back so check them...Its easy to rectify now that the donkey work is done on this aircraft....I had to make this from existing skins, I did some trolling for a Hurri template but couldn't find one...

Also let me know if you want the 'SC' under the wings and swastica..I can put those on easy enough

Check the link at the bottom to download the skin..

Hope you like it....It took me most of the day to do!!!

...lew...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ch..._Hurricane.rar
    Last edited by ATAG_Lewis; Aug-14-2013 at 21:47.
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    303.47 MB

Quote Originally Posted by FS~Lewis View Post
    As promised...German Hurricane..Without markings as you specified.....I took the colours directly from your reference in photoshop so they should be the same...I added a little bit of mottled effect to the plain wing colours as they looked a bit flat when I originally did them...also added blur so that it eased the jaggies where the colours met...Sorry I couldn't get rid of the red gun covers as I believe they are hard coded..Let me know if there are any tweaks to this that I missed...I've had a look around it ingame but not put wheels down, canopy back so check them...Its easy to rectify now that the donkey work is done on this aircraft....I had to make this from existing skins, I did some trolling for a Hurri template but couldn't find one...

Also let me know if you want the 'SC' under the wings and swastica..I can put those on easy enough

Check the link at the bottom to download the skin..

Hope you like it....It took me most of the day to do!!!

...lew...

Hello Lewis,

I dont know how to say thank you!
    You are genius!
    Big thank you! The world is too small so if we meet somewhere - the beer is from me!

the skin you made is excellent - dont worry about the red gun covers! They give some spacy in the skin!
    Right now i am in the office, so as soon as i get back to my home PC i will try it out!
    The germans markings and also SC are not needed since i am planning to put there another type of sign (ill pm a link)!

One more time Big Thank you!

Stemar

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

No problem....I wouldn't make them if I didn't enjoy it...and at the moment I have the time too....Let me know if there's anything else on it you need...

Also if there's anyone out there got a Hurri template with all the panel and extra shadow lines on, then that would be a help...

...lew...
    Last edited by ATAG_Lewis; Aug-15-2013 at 06:48.

Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Amazing work Lewis! Hats off!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Just added some more skins with Bulgarian crosses....

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

OK..sussed it stemar....

You need to make 2 more new folders in the 'Hurricane' skin folder...You should then have 4 folders in there....Make sure that all 4 of the skins folders are named like this:

HurricaneMkI

HurricaneMkI_100oct

HurricaneMkI_dH5-20

HurricaneMkI_dH5-20_100oct

You can put all of the skins I made into these folders in Documents > 1CSoftclub...etc...then you should be able to see them all ingame....

============================

Please ignore Colanders last post...for some reason he always sends me pictures of something with kisses on them...I'm not sure why but it has been going on for a few months now...all though to be fair this is the first time he has made his intentions public.....

Colander...I love you too..X x X
    Last edited by ATAG_Lewis; Aug-15-2013 at 13:01.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

this any use as a hurri template?
    http://airwarfare.com/sow/index.php/...icane-template

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Nice Bolox.....er...I mean great Bolox.....er.....well you know what I mean...anyways....I just needed the panel line transparency.....Brilliant..Thanks

...lew...
    Last edited by ATAG_Lewis; Aug-15-2013 at 13:19.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Colander View Post
    RN Pusser's demijohn?

Sokol1

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    951.63 MB

Little help for me... please... LS-Lewis

I download file German Hurricane of here http://www.mediafire.com/download/ch..._Hurricane.rar

open file German Hurricane

open folder German hurricane

open folder SKINS

copy file German Hurricane.BMP

paste file German Hurricane to folder

(users/my documents/1C SoftClub/Il2 Sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD /Paint schemes / Skins / HurricaneMkI

run Cliffs of dover / Single pleyer / Quick Mission /

click plane and select Harricane I (Rotor)

/ Free Flight - Channe / Fly / Fly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I see my wings and I got not the German Hurricane skin ..... What I do wrong
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

I'm not sure what you did wrong...Did you copy all 5 of the picture (skins).....and put them into each one of the hurricane folders?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    951.63 MB

after of 20 days problem I found what was wrong !!!

I was n't click player plane / Paintscheme / German Hurricane.bmp / OK / fly

so the correct is:

run Cliffs of dover / Single pleyer / Quick Mission /

click on the plane and select Harricane I (Rotor)

/ Free Flight - Channel / Fly / Player plane / paintscheme / German Hurricane / OK / Fly

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Good...Glad you resolved that problem...I hadn't a clue what was wrong..

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    303.47 MB

OK..sussed it stemar....

You need to make 2 more new folders in the 'Hurricane' skin folder...You should then have 4 folders in there....Make sure that all 4 of the skins folders are named like this:

HurricaneMkI

HurricaneMkI_100oct

HurricaneMkI_dH5-20

HurricaneMkI_dH5-20_100oct

You can put all of the skins I made into these folders in Documents > 1CSoftclub...etc...then you should be able to see them all ingame....

============================

Please ignore Colanders last post...for some reason he always sends me pictures of something with kisses on them...I'm not sure why but it has been going on for a few months now...all though to be fair this is the first time he has made his intentions public.....

Colander...I love you too..X x X
    Hi Lewis,

I did as you say and voala - i got my skins to work in any modification of Hurry!

I try last night on all available online servers! And it works! So far no graphic "bugs" were noticed!
    One more time thanks for the help!

Back to Colanders post - well in some countries this picture might means also - poison! So let him to take a shot and sleep well forever

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Just uploaded another 2 skins...this time with the weathering and panel lines.....Eventually found Hurri template courtesy of 'bolox'

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u5...anel_lines.rar

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    303.47 MB

Just uploaded another 2 skins...this time with the weathering and panel lines.....Eventually found Hurri template courtesy of 'bolox'

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u5...anel_lines.rar

Thank you very much!!!!!

Yes the latest version looks much better (more natural)!