Thread: Thank you ATAG and Team Fusion, etc..

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thank you ATAG and Team Fusion, etc..

I just wanted to say:

It's an honor to be a part of the community here, I'm so impressed by all the things everyone does - thanks to all who participate to make this imo, the best ww2 flight sim available

For new people, this group here at ATAG is amazing. It represents the finest virtual WW2 pilots around. The work done to provide this site, to provide the servers, the people that make the missions, the patches that have made this game so enjoyable. You keep this running 24/7. The members here are polite, thoughtful, and ingenius. The help to new people, the efforts to welcome them, to make the videos, etc... admirable!

I can't say enough - it's truly, as I said, an honor.

I say this all to let everyone know, to the team that works so hard to give back so willingly, expecting nothing in return. It's truly a gift.

People can create 'games', but creating community is where it's at.

With Much Respect

S!
    Recon

"My idea of flying is to have a group take off together, stick together, fight together, try to accomplish the mission together and hopefully all land together" - AKA_Recon

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Thank you ATAG and Team Fusion, etc..

WOW! Great post and I concur.... Community is where its at. I would also like to thank Team Fusion and even the guys over at BMS for there dedication and skill. rebuilding a sim has to be a monumental task. I would also like to thank ATAG for being an epicenter and a model of what a community should consist of. I have to say I've been apart of alot of communities and the flight sim community has out-classed them all. I leave this post with a Thank you to all who deserve it
    Last edited by Injerin; Oct-04-2013 at 00:20.
    ANON6 - Tactical Group Play | CLOD - DCS SERIES - STAR CITIZEN - ARMA3 | www.anon6.com[/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

Ive nothing to do with Team Fusion. Im a ATAG member because i nagged them so much they decided to shut me up and invite me to be a member, as long as i promised to be silent on Team Speak. Well.. i tricked them. Ah! One day, before patch 3.0, i could test the G50 and throw my "feeling" about it. But that was it. Im not a technical guy and i cannot provide more information or knowledge than that. So i get to be like most of us, and get the final product without a personnal cost. AND i can nag about it if i dont like something (and i know im not the worse on that chapter).

As for Team Fusion theres no words for it. I "fly" evryday due to the combination of ATAG and TF work. Got a enjoyable sim to fly, that seems to atract more and more flyers evryday and a good place to have fun, dogfighting or bombing.

All this typing just to say i agree with you AKA_Recon. Plus with all this work of ATAG + TF i get a chance to shoot you down when im on my shinny 109

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Great post, Recon. ATAG has been like a second virtual home to me. If you had a peek at the private member's posts you'd know like I do that the same respectful tone is in those threads as well - even for those who seem to hate us for some reason. As you said, it's an honor to be a part of this multi talented group. Most of these guys are a lot younger than me but I look up to them like big brothers.
    You don't stop playing because you grow old - you grow old because you stopped playing.

i7 980 @ 3.33 GHz (12 CPUs), Win 7 64-bit, 12 Gig DDR3, Gigabyte GTX 480 4 Gig, Corsair AX1200 PSU, CH Combatstick, CH Pedals, CH Quadrant, Track IR5. Upgrading to a GTX 680 when the wife blinks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I love you Man(s)… err…

You guys know how I feel, IMO if it was not for ATAG, Cliffs of Dover would have been dead in the ground a long time ago. You guys truly are keeping the dream alive.

AKA_MattE
    Last edited by Jugdriver; Oct-04-2013 at 13:15.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Cool Re: Thank you ATAG and Team Fusion, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_Recon View Post
    I just wanted to say:

It's an honor to be a part of the community here, I'm so impressed by all the things everyone does - thanks to all who participate to make this imo, the best ww2 flight sim available

For new people, this group here at ATAG is amazing. It represents the finest virtual WW2 pilots around. The work done to provide this site, to provide the servers, the people that make the missions, the patches that have made this game so enjoyable. You keep this running 24/7. The members here are polite, thoughtful, and ingenius. The help to new people, the efforts to welcome them, to make the videos, etc... admirable!

I can't say enough - it's truly, as I said, an honor.

I say this all to let everyone know, to the team that works so hard to give back so willingly, expecting nothing in return. It's truly a gift.

People can create 'games', but creating community is where it's at.

With Much Respect

S!
    Recon
    Here's seconding all the kudos to ATAG and TF !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.29 MB

+1