Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Team Fusion tutorial - How to install Patch v3.00/3.01 and then Patch v4.00 - video

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Team Fusion tutorial - How to install Patch v3.00/3.01 and then Patch v4.00 - vid

okay everything works now
    thanks everyone....or...danke!

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Team Fusion tutorial - How to install Patch v3.00/3.01 and then Patch v4.00 - vid

Hello all.

I'm new to this game. I've installed V 3.0 and 3.1 successfully. I downloaded the 2 parts to V 4.0 and followed the instructions as regards opening the mod installer with 7 zip, but within the folder I don't see an icon but rather another zip file. When I open that I see message about corrupted files. What am doing wrong here?

S! Comp

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

OK got it sorted. I didn't download the 2 sections one by one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    907.2 KB

Hi Compans and welcome to Cliffs of Dover and ATAG (I loved your work in the old IL2 by the way assuming you are the same chap).

Hmmm, something sounds wrong there mate. If you successfully downloaded the two TF4.0 files you need to ensure they are both in the same folder and only unzip the file ending .001. You don't need to unzip the one ending .002. Once that is done you should now have a a zip file called "Mod-v40" and an application file called "Mod 4.0 Installer". You then run the installer (don't need to unzip that new zip file).

If you don't have those two file result from unzipping the .001 file, then something might have been wronh with the download perhaps (?). Remember, the only file you need to unzip is .001 .. none of the others.

Its all covered in Phil's video in the OP of this thread (also found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77gEf...ature=youtu.be)

EDIT: I was typing too slow LOL. Glad you got it sorted mate

"...pressure is a Messerschmitt up your arse, playing cricket is not."
    - Keith Miller, Australian Test Cricketer, Australian Rules Footballer and WW2 RAAF pilot.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thankyou Naz. Yes I got it sorted out and it's running pretty well. I hope to do some skinning. It's been a few years though and it seems this game does a bang up job of weathering, which used to be my forte. Still, some beautiful looking skins around here. Thanks again.

S! Comp

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hello guys, I'm new to this game and these forums.

I came to this thread to make sure I download and install this mod correctly but I've noticed that I'm unable to watch the instructional youtube vids that were posted in the OP as if they were taken down or deleted.

Any help or advise would be appreciated

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    463.16 MB

Quote Originally Posted by A_killer_Wombat View Post

I came to this thread to make sure I download and install this mod correctly but I've noticed that I'm unable to watch the instructional youtube vids that were posted in the OP as if they were taken down or deleted.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Patch instructions and video here in the Beginners' Section.

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...t=5058&p=52711

Septic.
    [CENTER][CENTER] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Septic View Post

Septic.

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    23.07 MB

Btw MP, the install videos dont work!

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Unhappy Re: Team Fusion tutorial - How to install Patch v3.00/3.01 and then Patch v4.00 - vid

The installation instruction video no longer exists so is there somewhere else I can get this information please.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Maturecheese View Post
    The installation instruction video no longer exists so is there somewhere else I can get this information please.

in the beginners thread, and i had trouble until i turned my antivirus of. then all went ok

also on youtube . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryg9-6iD74s
    Intel i4670k... Msi gaming 5 mobo ..R9-280x gpu.. 8gb 1600 ram..H100 water cooler..Evga.650 psu. . kingston 240gb ssdx2....Cooler master haf evo case..
    x55 hotas... Corsair M65 mouse..Belkin n65 gaming pad...Trackir4...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Septic View Post

Septic.
    Here you go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by A_killer_Wombat View Post

Concerning anti-virus and the patch 4.0. The note to disable the anti-virus while downloading the patch is not placed prominently enough. And nowhere have I seen a note saying that the anti-virus might prevent the expansion of the (.rar) file that contains the 4.0 patch.

In my case the anti-virus program Avast prevented both operations and did so with no notification. A fault of the Avast program but it did produce some annoying experimentation until the source of the problem was determined.

Be prepared to disable the anti-virus during download and expansion of Patch 4.0.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hello All,
    Brand new to CloD and the ATAG forum. I purchased and installed CloD from Steam yesterday and tried installing the Team Fusion patches today. I was able to download and unzip all the files without issue, however when I went to install patch 3.00 I received the following error message "Folder does not contain a Cliff of Dover installation". I ran the basic steam version a number of times and tried again to install, to no avail. Would anyone here have any idea what the problem is? I appreciate any help I can get.

Cheers!

Edit* Please disregard this post. I finally figured it out.
    Last edited by planetalker; Dec-08-2015 at 18:14.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123