Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Fusion Patch v4.3 delayed until March 18th 2014. Here's the great reason!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    907.2 KB

Re: Team Fusion Patch v4.3 delayed until March 18th 2014. Here's the great reason!

Superb work, just superb ... this fix adds a whole new dimension to tactics ... Bravo guys.

~S~

"...pressure is a Messerschmitt up your arse, playing cricket is not."
    - Keith Miller, Australian Test Cricketer, Australian Rules Footballer and WW2 RAAF pilot.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    32.1 KB

Re: Team Fusion Patch v4.3 delayed until March 18th 2014. Here's the great reason!

Remember the ghost dots bug? Flying around after phantom formations of bombers... That was another annoying bug, IIRC also fixed by TF.

Either way a TF patch is required to enjoy this game the way it was meant to be.

This is a great find. Thank you Team Fusion!

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    7.46 MB

good call TF, do not rush that last steps nevertheless, 24hrs in the scheme of things is a non issue.

I'll be delighted not to be chasing those dots for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    227.55 MB

No problem here either,you guys are doing a great job,I'm sure we'd all agree on that,do what you need to do guys

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with Sahaj 15cm Extension/MFG Crosswind Pedals/Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel & Throttle Quadrants/TrackiR4/Windows 10 Home/Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy !

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

That is a great reason to delay the patch. Removing the "dots" just adds to the "Realism" of TF/COD.
    I see this as "Bonus" to TF4.3 !..
    Thank you TF for all your effort to enhance and "Realise' the huge simming experience that is COD !..
    Much appreciated ! ~S~
    i7 6700k,Asus Maximus hero,16g Ddr4 3000,samsung 950 pro,GTX 970 HOF ,Samsung 256 ssd,Tir 5,Thrustmaster Warthog, Saitek Cessna pedals,Coolermaster 1KW power.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

GOOD WORK

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Fantastic piece of news. Happy to wait one more day to get it. Thx guys.
    http://www.311raf.com/images/signature/sigsmall_Cibule.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_J-HAT View Post
    For that bug I'd wait two days longer! That's great!

(MP you got the pictures are in the wrong order. Gone is actually the second pic. It took me a while to notice any difference before I read your description of the bug fix)
    Oooops....sorted
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

That bug fixed is totally worth the wait! Very happy to hear you guys squashed that Bug!!!

... and of course all the other additions and fixes are worth the wait too

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

A worthwhile fix to the rendering order. That stuff always did do my head in so brilliant, great fix and worth a day

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    484.9 KB

Wha? How am I supposed to see my target through the clouds now? Unfair!

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Very grateful for your work chaps and thanks kindly. Really looking forward to it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Not fair! Bombers won't be able to bomb bases seeing through the clouds now

This is frickin' dope!

Good lord some of you guys show incredible patience, I was actually going a bit deranged this morning waking up to see that word 'delayed', haha. The wait these last few days has seemed like a monumental deceleration of time.
    Last edited by trademe900; Mar-17-2014 at 08:01.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by trademe900 View Post
    Not fair! Bombers won't be able to see the bases bombing through the clouds now!

This is frickin' dope!
    Yeah, but fair's fair - the base FLAK wont be able to shoot you through the clouds anymore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by trademe900 View Post
    The wait these last few days has seemed like a monumental deceleration of time.
    Snapper's Theory of Relativity: "The actual duration of five minutes depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on."

(not my idea, actually, but stolen from somewhere! LOL)

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    92.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
    Go to your launcher.exe file in C:/Programs (x86)/Steam/Steam Apps/Common/IL2Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover

Right click your mouse on launcher.exe

Left click on the Properties tab

Left click on the Compatibility tab

Select Windows 8 compatibility

Left click on Apply/OK

You should then be good to go.
    Thank you Snapper. I'll give it a spin and report back on the result.
    Flyby out

UPDATE! I gave it a spin, and it worked. I could change the plane without the game ceasing to repsonding. Only one little problem. My joystick no longer works. I have not tried to reboot the PC since the change to win8 compatibility mode, so I'll try that now.
    Last edited by Flyby; Mar-17-2014 at 10:56. Reason: update report

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    92.3 KB

OK, restarted the PC, then went back into the game, and everything was OK. I backed out of the game, then went in again, and it's all good now. Thank you again, Snapper.
    Flyby out

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

huuuge!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

2 birds with one stone, squashed a bug and kept my wife from getting ticked off at me because I would have been playing CloD tonight on our anniversary. Now I don't have to worry about that one

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

Excellent news guys!

Thank you Team Fusion!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Flyby View Post
    OK, restarted the PC, then went back into the game, and everything was OK. I backed out of the game, then went in again, and it's all good now. Thank you again, Snapper.
    Flyby out
    Good stuff!

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Wauw!
    That was a totally
    HUGE
    bug!
    - So glad to have it fixed. I had gotten so used to it, thought it'd never go away. Now clouds will finally serve their purpose!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I know this is bordering on pestering you guys at this stage but it is the 18th right now over here in New Zealand and Australia, do you have any idea of the time it will be accessible? Is it still 7pm GMT, give or take?

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    484.9 KB

Yeah! I'm in the suburb of Montagne, Noumea! It's nearly the 19th here! GMT means Greater Montagne Time, right?
    Last edited by heinkill; Mar-17-2014 at 15:07.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

In Narnia is still the 12th.
    Patience guys

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    42.93 MB

You are apoligized & honoured for your endurance and bugfindingskills
    merci

Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    33.38 MB

Bravoooo La Team-Fusion......................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbRFc...ature=youtu.be

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Ive only just downloaded this game and ive hardley played it yet and there's another update.
    Good work Team Fusion!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

I believe I'll wait for this amazing long awaited patch over at Rick's...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    410.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by v3teran View Post
    Ive only just downloaded this game and ive hardley played it yet and there's another update.
    Good work Team Fusion!

Ditto,
    Ive just started seriously mapping my stick. Ive only played a handfull of offline training and quick missions. Tis a great time to discover TF and CoD!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast