Capt Farrell's Skins 109E4, France. JG3, JG26, JG51 and JG53

File Information

Files

• E4 JG3.zip 14.03 MB
  • E4 JG51.zip 2.95 MB
  • E4 JG53.zip 8.58 MB
  • JG26 Assorted.zip 8.65 MB

Hi

These are Cpt Farrell’s beautifully produced skins kindly provided by Mystic Puma from his personal collection.

They are split between E1 and E4 variants and then into various Jagdgeschwader. The E4s ( available in the E4 section) of JG 26 are split between (obviously) Major Galland’s aircraft and other notable pilots.

I don’t think there is any need for pictures. These are Cpt Farrell’s skins. That’s all you need to know!

It doesn't take a genius to realise that these are exceptionally well done and it also doesn't take a genius to suss out when someone has added a different emblem, removed the original creator's credit and is passing one off as their own. So dont (unless you are willing to be completely clear what your own efforts are based upon....and if you've taken that personally, then you were thinking about it.....)

Finally, I guess that every download costs and that’s why Ive split them up. So please only download the packs that you really want (if you really want them all, then that’s cool too I suppose )

All The Best
BOO

Report File

Reason

Report Comment

Reason

Report Link

Reason