Find Downloads

|   |   | 

Files

Filename Author Total Downloads Rating Files Uploaded Last Updated
Thumbnail Circus Time online mission
This is the mission file for the Big Bomber Event to be held on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 1900 GMT on Team Fusion #3 Server.

https://mega.nz/file/HPAHwK7J#gee1lF...gYn9PfYayOnl1o
ATAG_Snapper 0 0 0 Feb-05-2023, 10:28 Feb-05-2023, 10:36
Thumbnail The Battle of Britain 1942 [TOBRUK owners only]
Here's my online version of BoB for Tobruk owners. You can spawn both sides, play it alone or with your friends.
There are more than 16 objectives per side, but there's no code for victory, you complete your objectives and that's it.
You need to create a server even if you will play it alone due the spawn style.
All the spawn places are historically accurate and almost every airfield can be used on the map.
Choose your side and go for an objective. Some objectives can be destroyed with fight...
danperin 395 0 2 Aug-06-2020, 14:18 Aug-07-2020, 01:29
Thumbnail The Battle of Britain 1940
Here's my online version of BoB. You can spawn both sides, play it alone or with your friends.
There are 16 objectives per side, but there's no code for victory, you complete your objectives and that's it.
You need to create a server even if you will play it alone due the spawn style.
All the spawn places are historically accurate and almost every airfield can be used on the map.
Choose your side and go for an objective. Some objectives can be destroyed with fighters.
Please read the discus...
danperin 2,364 +1 2 Jul-30-2016, 16:08 Aug-07-2020, 01:29
Thumbnail Finest Hour Battle of Britain MP Campaign
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU INTEND TO USE THIS MISSION AS AN ONLINE SERVER FOR PUBLIC USE, IT IS APPROPRIATE AND GOOD PRACTICE TO GIVE CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL BUILDER OF THE MISSION. THANK YOU.

NOTE! Tested and functional with IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover v4.312 and earlier. Untested and unsupported with v4.5 and later.

No.401 Squadron Presents:
FINEST HOUR

EDIT: I've uploaded a second version of this that puts the files in the default folder that is required and I'll add some instruction he...
No.401_Wolverine 279 +3 1 Sep-18-2015, 01:41 Sep-03-2018, 16:26
Thumbnail A Collection of ATAG missions
Hi fellas,

Here's a collection of missions from our server that we used back when we used AI. Hopefully these missions help those new to mission making in the art of scripting, using triggers, and getting a server up and running.

These missions were all used on a 100 player server and are stable at that level. These missions were made to be used with ATAG's Server Commander which is also located in the download section of the forum.

Hope these help someone!

Bliss
ATAG_Bliss 356 +2 1 May-25-2015, 21:32 May-25-2015, 21:32

What's Going On?

Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 1 users online. 0 members and 1 guests

The Air Tactical Assault Group - Team Fusion - Cliffs of Dover StatisticsvBDownloads Statistics

Downloads
Files
Bandwidth Usage
1,006.43 GB
Storage Space Usage
4.26 GB

Report File

Reason

Report Comment

Reason

Report Link

Reason