PDA

View Full Version : MOD or VERSION do I have?

jkoch
Apr-05-2014, 19:26
Installed to Version 4.0 PER instructions (video was very instructive) and when I looked at the Main Page of COD,.....
It showed 3.1 or 3.0 ver: 1 or simmular.....
Wouldn't it show VER 4.0 instead ???

ATAG_Lewis
Apr-05-2014, 19:35
Yes..It should show the number corresponding with the patch you have updated it to...so you have done something wrong somewhere...

I would suggest now that you have downloaded all the patches to go to Steam and 'verify integrity of game cache' to get it back vanilla version...then re-install all the patches in the right order....Make sure that you install the mini-patches at the right time too

I did this last week and it takes very little time....downloading the patches is the bit that takes the time...

If after you have done this you still get the same problem thenI would suggest downloading the patches again as it may be that the patches got corrupted in the download phase of the process...

Keep us posted....

jkoch
Apr-06-2014, 02:53
After A bit of self exploring.....
I had olny gotten Ver 3.0 installed, but not the hotfis 3.1... and not 4.0...
Redownloaded and resintalled....YEAH!>>>>>

4.0 installed and working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Q's.....

YES= Install MOD 4.3

NO=MOD 4.31 CORRECT??????????

Downloading Mod 4.3 NOW......

Thank you for all you hard work guys............. I have been playing this game after all your mods....THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATAG_Slipstream
Apr-06-2014, 05:18
After A bit of self exploring.....
I had olny gotten Ver 3.0 installed, but not the hotfis 3.1... and not 4.0...
Redownloaded and resintalled....YEAH!>>>>>

4.0 installed and working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Q's.....

YES= Install MOD 4.3

NO=MOD 4.31 CORRECT??????????

Downloading Mod 4.3 NOW......

Thank you for all you hard work guys............. I have been playing this game after all your mods....THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, thats correct.

Install 4.3, but not 4.31 because it had problems.

=FI=Murph
Apr-06-2014, 16:54
Then install from 4.3 right to 4.32, skip 4.31.