PDA

View Full Version : Any 4.312 issues yet?

Hood
Apr-07-2014, 10:35
Hi

I was waiting to see if any problems were flagged up with the hotfix. Doesn't seem so but can anyone confirm?

Thanks

Hood

ATAG_Colander
Apr-07-2014, 10:36
Interesting...
Distrust in TF already? :)

ATAG_Lolsav
Apr-07-2014, 10:42
You know Colander i also was afraid of Hood was afraid. And my responsability is bigger than his, because my role as a beta tester. We did slip the other 2 very important bugs. Ive been quietly hoping nothing major comes up and i slowly start to breath better.

Its not all TF fault when something goes wrong. Its our fault too. When i saw the beta tester thread empty of bug reports my heart shrunk, hoping it was really like that but expecting something bad to happen. Fortunally my deepest fears seemed to be just that, fears.

Now its time for TF members enjoy and have fun. I know many of the regular flyers will get some sort of pleasure in shooting, or beeing shot dow, by a TF member. :devilish:

♣_Spiritus_♣
Apr-07-2014, 10:48
Just back up 4.3.

As for the hotfix, it is superb, I haven't noticed anything but awesomeness.

Hood
Apr-07-2014, 11:06
Interesting...
Distrust in TF already? :)

Not at all, but with the best will and intentions in the world some things can slip through the net.

If there are no problems I'll happily install it.

:thumbsup:

Thanks

Hood

Mastiff
Apr-07-2014, 12:36
yea like not having enough beta Spit pilots maybe? :ind:

should of not have kicked me out, I might have a big mouth, but I'm not a dangerous person to be doing any stupid things to TF, or the community.

Where I work at, I have to keep ethical, honest, and integrity for if it gets back to my job, I can get in trouble. What you do on the internet, could reflect
a bad image on you and your profession. It used to be you could come and vent on the net. Not the case any longer. The netvers ( I made new word) is now a place of socialize and
can hurt other.

Steve D
Apr-07-2014, 13:15
I don't know if this is relevant to 4.312 or not, or whether I'm just being stupid (quite possible) but now when I attempt to set up gun loadouts and convergence offline and go to save the settings, ie, 'Save As' give it a name,... it will save the bullet ammo loadout, but not the convergence settings... eg Loadout 250 has a 250m convergence. Fine. Then create a new loadout with say 240m convergence, called Loadout 240, save as that, and in the option window you see both Loadout names. Also fine. However select any of them and it will display the convergence of the loadout last saved, so in this case, Loadout 250 suddenly has 240m convergence. This is a bit frustrating if I've just spent a period of time stepping down the convergences on pairs of guns on a Spitfire... and then set up a simple 240m convergence on the next loadout ;) ...which I just...did. ;) Hey ho!

Edit: I've just relaunched the sim and it hasn't saved any of the new loadouts just created...back to Loadout 250 only, which I had before.....

Cheers!

ATAG_Lolsav
Apr-07-2014, 13:26
@Steve: Prepare for a pain

The loadouts are.. hmmm.. volatil, female, voluptous :) So heres the trick:

Make your loadout and SAVE AS with a new name. Do not try to overwrite a existant one. Done? Ok. Get out of the game. Not the server, the game i said. Done? Ok, now get back in and check for your loadout.

Steve D
Apr-07-2014, 14:07
hehe thanks Lolsav

a) I was doing this offline, in the comfort of the offline world.

b) I maaaaaaay have over-written an existing Loadout name..maaaaaybe ;)

Does point (a) make a difference?

Cheers!

Falco
Apr-07-2014, 15:31
POINT A:Yes

Roblex
Apr-07-2014, 16:41
I was seeing convergences not being save long before 4.0 I assumed that was just how it works

Ivank
Apr-07-2014, 17:32
Convergence settings arnt saved against a load out name. They just stay at the last setting even if you load a new loadout from file.

1lokos
Apr-07-2014, 18:59
And include can be changed in "loadout checklist" - this loadout near FLY button that dont accept changes for ammo/bombs/fuel, the value set there for convergence still - but is need hit FLY or are revert for the last one used. :thumbsup:

CloD peculiarities. :D

Sokol1

ATAG_Endless
Apr-08-2014, 00:15
Red pilots don't seem to die as easily now :) :-P

Mattias
Apr-08-2014, 00:33

Correct :thumbsup:

But please note (and it seems close to no one has) that the HE=PK bug also killed a lot of the blue bomber and jabo pilots/crews due to AAA.
Contrary to popular belief this bug affected both sides and both sides should be equally happy to be rid of it :thumbsup:

Cheers/m

Vlerkies
Apr-08-2014, 03:14
My first 2 kills on Sunday after installing the patch were PK's on a Hurri and a Spit on the same sortie, in my E1 hehe
:)

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1176068/cowboy_shooting_drinking.gif

Osprey
Apr-08-2014, 03:19
Quick question about AI air gunners. Where there changes made from 4.0 > 4.3.12? Only I've put all of the AI gunners on Rookie and they appear very strong indeed, which is a bit worrying because attacking bomber flights IS the BoB and that's something us historical buffs do. I would expect Rookie to barely scratch and Ace to be lethal, and this makes a selectable range.

jaydee
Apr-08-2014, 03:19
Hi

I was waiting to see if any problems were flagged up with the hotfix. Doesn't seem so but can anyone confirm?

Thanks

Hood
All good at this end so far. Thanks again TF ~S~
As for saving loadouts lads. When COD was first released I had massive drama with Loadouts because I was constantly changing them and they woulnd save.
I read on Bannana Forums (I think) that you had to (1) go to Options/plane and "save as" your loadout.(2) go to FMB and create a Mission with that plane,use that loadout in Group Properties/Ammobelts and save that Mission.(that mission can be as simple as "youre plane and 2 waypoints,save ").
I created a very small Mission in FMB for every plane I fly.
Ive changed my loadouts so many times in the past 18 months and every time they have been applied correctly.
Don't ask me to explain it ,I cant.
One more thing,I always load my Loadouts from the Options Menu first....Not when I enter a Mission/Server.
Hope this helps ~S~

TWC_BikerJack
Apr-08-2014, 04:43

Speak for yourself mate! I am still a 109 magnet!:D

Artist
Apr-08-2014, 05:06
Hi Jaydee, ATAG_Lolsav,

As for saving loadouts lads. When COD was first released I had massive drama with Loadouts because I was constantly changing them and they woulnd save.
I read on Bannana Forums (I think) that you had to (1) go to Options/plane and "save as" your loadout.(2) go to FMB and create a Mission with that plane,use that loadout in Group Properties/Ammobelts and save that Mission.(that mission can be as simple as "youre plane and 2 waypoints,save ").
I created a very small Mission in FMB for every plane I fly.
Ive changed my loadouts so many times in the past 18 months and every time they have been applied correctly.
Don't ask me to explain it ,I cant.
One more thing,I always load my Loadouts from the Options Menu first....Not when I enter a Mission/Server.
Hope this helps ~S~

The loadouts are.. hmmm.. volatil, female, voluptous So heres the trick:

Make your loadout and SAVE AS with a new name. Do not try to overwrite a existant one. Done? Ok. Get out of the game. Not the server, the game i said. Done? Ok, now get back in and check for your loadout.

May I ask you two for a favour? Yes? Great, thanks! ;- ) Well here it is:

Could you please contact each other (open a thread in the Bug Tracking and Error Reporting (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)), make one more test and verify that

*your* way(s) in fact does work
The *normal* way does not work (on your installations!)

Could you then submit an issue in our bugtracker (here at http://tfbt.nuvturais.de)

describing the problem
and including your workaround

Thanks and cheers,
Artist

Robusti
Apr-08-2014, 05:55
Minor problem. SLI does this with hotfix.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd84/icarus123456789/Untitled_zps3a91d85d.png (http://s223.photobucket.com/user/icarus123456789/media/Untitled_zps3a91d85d.png.html)

FAE_Cazador
Apr-08-2014, 12:12
Double post

FAE_Cazador
Apr-08-2014, 12:16
Minor problem. SLI does this with hotfix.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd84/icarus123456789/Untitled_zps3a91d85d.png (http://s223.photobucket.com/user/icarus123456789/media/Untitled_zps3a91d85d.png.html)

It happens to me sometimes as well, for a few seconds, then dissapears and the SIM stats Ok. I am a Nvidia 580 single GPU user, though.

Edit: it happened since long ago, not related to 4.31.

Robusti
Apr-10-2014, 17:17
It happens to me sometimes as well, for a few seconds, then dissapears and the SIM stats Ok. I am a Nvidia 580 single GPU user, though.

Edit: it happened since long ago, not related to 4.31.

Huh. Weird that it just starte happening for me now. Anyway, no biggy if I'm not alone.:)

9./JG52_J-HAT
Apr-10-2014, 18:55
It happens to me too, Icarus. Always has, really. No problem in game though.

JG6_BigglesCDN
Apr-10-2014, 21:38
First to Gibbs/Steve D....love your system description. Getting a bit tired of comparing who has the bigger RAM.

On convergence settings, I found going directly into the USER config file in 1C Softclub and editing the gun distances manually the only way to have then stick. First you must save a custom load out (for me only permanently saves bullet and bomb loads) with a name. In the config you will find the listing by aircraft and name. Plug in the distances you want and save. Should be permanent.

Cheers!

Biggles

BlackJack
Apr-11-2014, 04:40
Touch wood nothing as yet!
Just too say the flyby Jumbo engine sounds are fantastic, it really makes the game for me.
My frame rate seems to have improved but I think that might be my imagination! lol.
Many thanks again, a donation is be on the way.
BlackJack

DUI
Apr-11-2014, 09:29
It seems that the 109 (tested for the E-3) suffers from a minor temperature bug: Normally, after landing it was sufficient to keep the engine running for a short period of time with coolers wide open to bring down the temperatures.
Since TF 4.312 this procedure won't help and the water temperature will climb up to 120°C after shutting down the engine - finally, resulting in engine damage.

A squadron mate even reported that this happens if you just turn the engine on and shut it down right away.

As already said, a minor one. But it just feels right to be able to cool down the engine after a successful sortie and to stay in the plane for some minutes watching the scenery.

Talisman
Apr-11-2014, 11:20
Anyone else finding random engine failures on Spit 1a 100 Oct when oil and coolant is still well within normal limits?

Seems to happen when BCO is on, even though at less than max 3,000 rpm. The problem starts with coolant rad failure, even though all engine temps are within normal limits.

With engine temps all within normal limits, I am not sure why I would get a failure.

Perhaps random failures are being modelled. Were random engine failures introduced with the recent new patches, or have they always been there and I have just missed it up to now?

P.S. Been flying the Spit since CloD first released.

Happy landings,

Talisman

9./JG52 Ziegler
Apr-11-2014, 11:28
I was seeing convergences not being save long before 4.0 I assumed that was just how it works

Same here. The loadouts save but convergence was never saved other than the last set up.

soarfeat
Apr-27-2014, 00:41
I am using a CH Fighterstick, Pro-Throttle, Throttle Quad, and CH rudder pedals and found that in Quick Mission/ Dogfight Even/ flying Spitfire IIA that when getting back to base and landing the wheel brake does not stop the plane ( totally ) ( engine at idle ). It will slow it down to a crawl but I will have to pull the props back ( increase pitch to lower rpm ) to get the aircraft to come to a complete stop. I have the wheel brakes mapped in the "Key" section under " Full Wheel Brakes " to a button on my fighter stick. It is showing 100% applied when used and the interesting thing is that when stopped and brake applied it will not roll if given significant power.
Not a real big deal but thought I'd mention it and see if any others are seeing this. I am really enjoying this sim thanks to you ( TEAM Fusion )---thank you for the dedication and hard work !!

Cheers--sf--:salute:

Artist
Apr-27-2014, 02:05
Hi soarfeat,

thanks for reporting. We have that as issue #501 (http://tfbt.nuvturais.de/issues/501) in the bugtracker.

Chhers,
Artist

soarfeat
Apr-27-2014, 11:06
Thanks Artist,
Leave it to me to miss that this has been addressed. --Sorry !! ----
Cheers all --sf--

Artist
Apr-27-2014, 12:29
Hi soarfeat,

no, no! No reason to be sorry! We're always glad to get these kind of reports! So when in doubt, report! I just wanted to confirm that we know about it (although haven't fixed it yet) and to let you know about our bugtracker (tfbt.nuvturais.de).

Cheers,
Artist

brutalbombs
Apr-27-2014, 19:13
Hey guys.

IL2 CloD now randomly crashes to desktop when flying both single player and multi player. Is there any logs or anything i can upload so someone can see what goes wrong? I wanna play so badly.

ATAG_Snapper
Apr-27-2014, 20:06
Hi Brutalbombs and welcome to the forum! :salute:

Check out this post assembled by PhilStyle:

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5058&p=52764&viewfull=1#post52764

If you're using Windows 7, take special note about the dreaded Windows 7 update KB2670838. This has been by far the most common reason for random crashes.

Good luck and keep us posted! :thumbsup:

trademe900
Apr-28-2014, 04:48
Hey guys.

IL2 CloD now randomly crashes to desktop when flying both single player and multi player. Is there any logs or anything i can upload so someone can see what goes wrong? I wanna play so badly.

Got windows 7 64 bit?

JupiterJoe
May-25-2014, 08:00
Hello everyone,

After recently reading about Team Fusion 4.3 on SimHQ I downloaded CLOD on Steam for the first time. It's fantastic. I have just started my Campaign and wonder if there's supposed to be an Air-raid siren in the opening Dornier attack mission? I haven't heard an air-raid-siren yet and I read about it in the SimHQ review. Will I be hearing one later in the Campaign or have I not installed the MOD correctly?

DUI
May-25-2014, 08:17
Welcome to the CloD community, JupiterJoe!

I do not have any experiences with singleplayer campaigns but as far as I know the original campaigns are not really recommendable. But there is supposed to be a lot of well-made community-designed campaigns. You will find more information about these campaigns here (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=108).

About your question on the air-raid-siren: As far as I know the siren is a separate object that has to be placed on the airfield. I would guess that these objects are missing in old (the original) campaigns.

JupiterJoe
May-25-2014, 08:25
Thank you very much DUI :)

I will checkout some of these community made Campaigns.

JupiterJoe
May-25-2014, 08:29
Thank you very much DUI :thumbsup:

I joined a multiplayer game yesterday, but couldn't get my plane started as complex engine management was in effect and I have yet to learn how to do that. This game reminds me just how brave the men were back in WWII.

dburne
May-25-2014, 09:09
Thank you very much DUI :thumbsup:

A great one to start out with , is the REDUX campaign - either the RAF or the Lutwaffe.
I fly for the RAF and have already flown it twice, it is superb. It basically is an update to the original stock campaigns and well worth giving a try.

http://airwarfare.com/sow/index.php/downloads/viewdownload/6-online-campaigns/515-redux-campaigns-for-tf-mod

JupiterJoe
May-26-2014, 05:36
Thank you Mr Burnette,

I have already downloaded Redux and am just trying HunintheSun. Fantastic stuff. One thing I've noticed though, is there doesn't ever seem to be any bad weather. That's not the UK I know :cool: Is dynamic weather something that has to be scripted in by the Campaign author? I know this is a fairly old game now, but the clouds popping-up mid range is a little disconcerting. Is there a way to fill the sky with them, extend the draw distance or whatever?

Thanks.

DUI
May-26-2014, 06:00
Yes, there is a way to extend the drawing distance of the clouds by the factor 3(?). In addition, clouds will not pop-up anymore but fade-in nicely.

Just enter the following line(s) into your confUser.ini ("C:\Users\xxx\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD"):

[MOD]
ExtendCloudsDistance=yes

If there already is a [MOD] section in this file only add the "ExtendCloudsDistance=yes" line in it.

Personally, I sadly have to keep this function deactivated. It costs some frames on my already at the edge running system. But good luck to you! :thumbsup:

Edit: In order for the extended clouds to work you have to have the landscape details in the graphic options set to high.

Continu0
May-26-2014, 16:46
Hi JupiterJoe
the siren has to be implemented into the mission by the builder of the mission, I believe. So you will probably not hear a siren in missions that are built prior to the tf 4.3 version...

JupiterJoe
May-27-2014, 07:33
Hi JupiterJoe
the siren has to be implemented into the mission by the builder of the mission, I believe. So you will probably not hear a siren in missions that are built prior to the tf 4.3 version...Okay, thanks for the heads-up Continu0. Is it possible to have rain in CloD? Is there a mission made post 4.312 that features bad weather anywhere? CloD is fabulous, but the lack of dynamic weather in the Campaign is a big disappointment. I guess the developers ran out of time. I guess I'll have to try and create my own, if no one has already done so.

@DUI I have implemented your extended cloud draw distance. Thank you, it's a big improvement ;-)

Continu0
May-27-2014, 07:47
Okay, thanks for the heads-up Continu0. Is it possible to have rain in CloD? Is there a mission made post 4.312 that features bad weather anywhere? CloD is fabulous, but the lack of dynamic weather in the Campaign is a big disappointment. I guess the developers ran out of time. I guess I'll have to try and create my own, if no one has already done so.

Hi

I fear there is no bad weather and will never be. You can implement wind and turbulences, but rain is absent atm. Also for Team Fusion it is a very low priority simply because flying in bad weather was not common in WW2 and most players probably will never do it / would not like it to fly in clouds and rain, because it is too much of a challenge...

I would love to see some rain as well tough, but agree with TF that they should do other things first...

W14_Trevyzero
May-27-2014, 14:47
Ever since i installed the latest TF Patch (4.312) my Saitek X52 Throttle will only work when it wants to. I tried to reinstall the game along with the patches (one at a time) i've tried different usb ports but as soon as i put the latest patch back in BAM! it does not want to work. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem and if there is a fix for it.

Continu0
May-28-2014, 06:50
Ever since i installed the latest TF Patch (4.312) my Saitek X52 Throttle will only work when it wants to. I tried to reinstall the game along with the patches (one at a time) i've tried different usb ports but as soon as i put the latest patch back in BAM! it does not want to work. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem and if there is a fix for it.

Have you turned anthropomorphic controlls off?

W14_Trevyzero
Jun-03-2014, 21:59
Have you turned anthropomorphic controlls off?
Yea it was turned off my mistake..I'm still new to this sim and still trying to figure some stuff out.

Continu0
Jun-04-2014, 02:29
nononono, you HAVE to turn it off! turning it on causes troubles with joysticks!

;-)

mprhead
Jun-18-2014, 10:50
I have some weird things going on with my controls. Like assigning axis I might have "joystick, z-axix" popping in the field that shows what is assigned. And that is something I can clear, but not change. Atm it also seems that even if I can assign radiator controls to buttons in joystick, they don't work in-game. I'll check later today, if assigning those to keyboard will solve this problem.

Mysticpuma
Jun-18-2014, 11:27
Just checking......you don't have a gamepad plugged in do you?

mprhead
Jun-18-2014, 12:30
Nope, CH stick, CH throttle and CH pedals, mouse and trackIR 5. I am using windows 8.1 btw, if that makes any diffenrence. And I have turned anthropomorphic controlls off, before doing that controls were acting really weird :)

Continu0
Jun-24-2014, 17:27
Sounds like a flickering axis... move all axis to the 0-position, then try to asign again...

mprhead
Jun-24-2014, 19:45
Thanks, will try that.

mprhead
Jun-27-2014, 00:46
New problem... if this has been covered elsewhere, please point me to right direction... When I hit "create" on server, I have these two grey boxes on my screen, that I can't find a way closing. They are those "new info box"-things you can add if you right click mouse. Just that they are grey, have no info and as I said, I can't find a way to get rid of them. At the same time, I don't have those indicators of oil and water radiator and throttle on the lower left corner of my screen. I'd be thankful if someone could advice what to do.
Apologies if this is not the correct place to post. In that case it would be nice if someone pointed me the correct thread for this kind of stuff.

ATAG_Freya
Jun-27-2014, 01:08
New problem... if this has been covered elsewhere, please point me to right direction... When I hit "create" on server, I have these two grey boxes on my screen, that I can't find a way closing. They are those "new info box"-things you can add if you right click mouse. Just that they are grey, have no info and as I said, I can't find a way to get rid of them. At the same time, I don't have those indicators of oil and water radiator and throttle on the lower left corner of my screen. I'd be thankful if someone could advice what to do.
Apologies if this is not the correct place to post. In that case it would be nice if someone pointed me the correct thread for this kind of stuff.

Try this link http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10784 - see post 3 - this will be a different window setup than yours, but try it and see if you like it, and see if the problem you are having persists. IF you try it, make backups of what you have now, just in case you need to revert back to the old ones. Also, there is a window tutorial that can explain how to close those windows... http://www.theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/wiki/doku.php?id=info_windows -- see #2. Also, does this happen on every server when you hit 'create'?
:salute:

mprhead
Jun-27-2014, 11:23
I will take a look when I get back home today. Thanks for the advice :salute:

HurricaneHarvest
Aug-15-2014, 08:48
I have a bug !

Green Eggs n Ham , umm i mean green smoke and dust. Strange because it doesn't happen on all aircraft ! :stunned: one defiant was flying with fuel leaking the normal light grey colour yet another one, parked at home base was in a green haze and weeing green. From memory I had a similar problem in the past and it was related to lack of memory (green triangles instead of black smoke puffs, this time smoke puffs look great just green ) This might a SLI issue, i only have one of my 580 running. Any help with getting SLI working with the latest Nvidia drivers and Gforce Experience would be appreciated.

As to this release, EXCELLENT ! love the improvements, no more stalling when bobs explode on the deck, no more stalling when smoke or dust is about. Great to see a defiant offload into the belly of a He111 @ 10 paces and see it explode into flames! :)

ATAG_Septic
Aug-15-2014, 10:36
I have a bug !

Green Eggs n Ham , umm i mean green smoke and dust. Strange because it doesn't happen on all aircraft ! :stunned:

It's probably your SLI causing this. It tends to only occur when on-line. The simple 'fix' is to quickly load and run any mission or track, just for a second, before going on line.

Septic.

HurricaneHarvest
Aug-15-2014, 21:04
It's probably your SLI causing this. It tends to only occur when on-line. The simple 'fix' is to quickly load and run any mission or track, just for a second, before going on line.

Septic.

I'm not online, it happens on a small Single player mission.

ATAG_Septic
Aug-16-2014, 07:40
I'm not online, it happens on a small Single player mission.

Sorry, I didn't read your post properly. I can't help with the green smoke then but you can enable your SLI by either forcing AFR through NVIDIA control panel or by using Nvidia Inspector to change SLI Compatibility bits to 0x000240F5 (Merchants of Brooklyn), which was recommended by Luthier a while ago but other profiles work too.

To use Nvidia Inspector you need to export the Nvidia profiles in text format, which is an option in Nvidia Inspector (NVI). Give the file a name, save it anywhere you can remember. Then you can edit the profile to include the Cliffs one (below), save and then use NVI to import it.

Nvidia Inspector Guide http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:NVIDIA_Inspector

Profile "Il2: Cliffs of Dover"
ShowOn GeForce
ProfileType Application
Executable " il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover/launcher.exe"
Setting ID_0x00a06946 = 0x000240f5
Setting ID_0x1033cec1 = 0x00000001
Setting ID_0x1033cec2 = 0x00000002
Setting ID_0x1033dcd2 = 0x00000004
Setting ID_0x1033dcd3 = 0x00000004
Setting ID_0x1095def8 = 0x00000004
EndProfile

Green Smoke discussion;; http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?

HurricaneHarvest
Aug-17-2014, 01:51
Thanks Septic but "profiles could not be imported" error message. You mentioned "forced" through, how does one do that? i've run inspector as admin.

ATAG_Septic
Aug-17-2014, 07:07
Thanks Septic but "profiles could not be imported" error message. You mentioned "forced" through, how does one do that? i've run inspector as admin.

Nvidia Inspector does work but if you're stuck then you can;

Run Nvidia Control Panel>Manage 3d settings>

Under 'select a program to customise' add Cliffs Launcher. Change Multi GPU rendering mode to Force Alternate Frame Rendering.

Septic.

HurricaneHarvest
Aug-17-2014, 09:01
Nvidia Inspector does work but if you're stuck then you can;

Run Nvidia Control Panel>Manage 3d settings>

Under 'select a program to customise' add Cliffs Launcher. Change Multi GPU rendering mode to Force Alternate Frame Rendering.

Septic.

Thanks, Set SLI to Force Alternate frame rendering, which did work in getting SLI to work but then CLOD acted strange, wouldn't refresh screens properly.

Time to give up i think. :(

ATAG_Septic
Aug-17-2014, 10:17
Time to give up i think. :(

Unless you enjoy a good tweak, and I confess I do, it's probably not worth it. Messing with settings to try and improve performance and fidelity is like a mini-game to me.

I only use SLI because I'm stuck with it, I have a GTX590. I much prefer running both GPUs because they don't get too hot. If I run one though, it's still within acceptable heat limits.

Septic.

pippin
Aug-29-2014, 04:56
In the Training missions I find that the Moth on the take off training gets stuck as it begins its taxi to the runway under AI control. Not a big deal but for new flyers it may be a bit off putting.

Ian

VF111Sundowner
Sep-03-2014, 09:12
After installing the 4.312 patch. I noticed my cockpits began to flicker, sometimes becoming so dark it obscures the instruments. (They are still there when I roll the aircraft the sun light illuminates them) It seems like a really deep shadow.
In addition when i look at the aircraft from external camera views they seem to flicker as well.
Any thoughts or ideas?

When the flickering gets bad it bogs the FPS. if that helps.

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Sep-03-2014, 09:15
Any thoughts or ideas?

Common issue.
When you start the game, go to options and plane.
Check that the shadows, light and colour of the aircraft on display is OK.

If it is, you're good to go
If it isn't, quit and reload the game