Jan-13-2012, 15:29
WOW!!! :dthumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6-FOVQxwOo

Doc
Jan-13-2012, 17:22
:eek::dthumb:Nice!

III./ZG76_Keller
Jan-13-2012, 18:48
Great post-production on that video! The JU 88, Bf 110 and Bf 109 still need more dirt on those default skins though; look too clean.

ATAG_Knuckles
Jan-14-2012, 09:37
Ahhh that wasn't made on windows movie maker was it ?????????

Knuckles

Dutch
Jan-14-2012, 10:03
Bloody hell. :eek:

My game never looks that good, even taking into account the post processing in the vid.

Wonder what it is these blokes do? Manage graphics from control panel/ccc?

[FFCW]Urizen
Jan-14-2012, 10:32
One possibility might be downsampling, along with forced supersampling and 16xAF.

ATAG_Snapper
Jan-14-2012, 11:56
Like a few others here, I'm an amateur (make that REALLY amateur in my case! LOL) video enthusiast. I dabble with Adobe's Production Premium series (and gonna try the new Lightroom 4 beta which now handles video). All this blah blah blah to say "Wow!!!!" -- these guys show amazing skill with both the sim itself and the post processing, too. My hat is off to them.

ChiefRedCloud
Jan-14-2012, 19:50
Very nice Bliss ..... and Snapper, don't sell yourelf short ..... you do good work too, along with Doc ......:dthumb:

ATAG_Snapper
Jan-14-2012, 21:10
Thanks, Chief. At present I can only aspire towards making a video with the quality these guys do. But I find them inspiring because it shows just what can be done using a home PC and the right software, techniques and talent.

Just a few short years ago, literally, none of this could be done outside of Hollywood-like facilities for hundreds of thousands of dollars invested. The major investment now is the time and effort needed to learn the techniques, combined, of course, with the huge creative talent these guys certainly possess.

But no, I'm not going to rent them my Sheltie, Riley. Let them get their own damn Dog over Dover........ LOL

ChiefRedCloud
Jan-14-2012, 23:24
Thanks, Chief. At present I can only aspire towards making a video with the quality these guys do. But I find them inspiring because it shows just what can be done using a home PC and the right software, techniques and talent.

Just a few short years ago, literally, none of this could be done outside of Hollywood-like facilities for hundreds of thousands of dollars invested. The major investment now is the time and effort needed to learn the techniques, combined, of course, with the huge creative talent these guys certainly possess.

But no, I'm not going to rent them my Sheltie, Riley. Let them get their own damn Dog over Dover........ LOL

I recall going to the last CES they has here in Atlanta, Ga and there was a booth that was advertising a blue or green screen system for the PC that was like WOW. Of course it was around a $1000 or so. But still pretty interesting and that has been a long time ago.

I'm looking to trying this video editing myself but mine will definatly be on the lower end of the spectrum. I can't afford the expensive fancey programs or for someone to teach me how it works.

DoolittleRaider
Feb-29-2012, 15:38
Cod Movie "War Cry" by *FFPh0b0s95* has been selected for showcasing at the Flight Sim Movies website (http://www.flightsimmachinima.com/2012-movies) where the Best of the Best FlightSim movies are presented and celebrated.

Congratulations to FF*Ph0b0s*95!!