PDA

View Full Version : Storm of War Reminder

SoW Reddog
Apr-25-2014, 02:04
All Pilots are reminded that the Storm of War campaign mission for SUNDAY is running as normal after the Easter break.

Thank you, that is all :)

Kwiatek
Apr-25-2014, 12:35
Pity that these stupid wall dead in the middle of channel give a really bad taste and broke realism and immersion for me :(

Other way it could be really nice trip into BOB missions.

DUI
Apr-25-2014, 12:52
Engines are already warming up! :flying2:

darkside3/4
Apr-25-2014, 14:20
Why cant Sunday be everyday?

SoW Reddog
Apr-25-2014, 16:21
Kwiatek,

OK. In order to keep realism for you, you're banned from flying as you're character is currently in jail having been court martialled for disobeying orders. :recon:

Better? Thought not.

The Wall of Death was clearly explained multiple times, and known about when the campaign was launched. I'm sick of hearing complaints about it over and over again.

Fly on Sunday or don't fly, it's your choice. There's 3 more missions left and then it's likely you'll never see the wall of death again.

Roblex
Apr-25-2014, 16:56
The Wall of Death was clearly explained multiple times, and known about when the campaign was launched. I'm sick of hearing complaints about it over and over again.

Actually Reddog, when the wall of death was announced and before we signed up there was a long thread, several pages long, full of people saying they did not agree with it and they were all told it was pointless objecting before the campaign had even started because it does not appear until after Mission 3 and nobody would look into the issue until then. Then the thread was locked so nobody could comment on it any more. On that basis you can't really accuse people of complaining about something they agreed to and knew was not going to change. When we signed up the inference was that it would be reconsidered when it became an issue.

SoW Reddog
Apr-25-2014, 17:00
Well given we're defending Biggin and Kenley it shouldn't really come into play this week.

Roblex
Apr-25-2014, 17:09
Fair enough.

Kwiatek
Apr-25-2014, 19:30
Kwiatek,

OK. In order to keep realism for you, you're banned from flying as you're character is currently in jail having been court martialled for disobeying orders. :recon:

Better? Thought not.

Fly on Sunday or don't fly, it's your choice. There's 3 more missions left and then it's likely you'll never see the wall of death again.

Well Frantisek wasn't banned from RAF while he was flying and shoting Germans over Channel. It was war and he shoted down enemy planes even if it was not approved by others.

I took my choice and give up my flying on Storm of War Campaing even it would looks promising initialy. These is my opinion and my choose.

I could stand if such thing would be placed over France land ( i could imagine that it is flak/aaa wall od dead) but in the middle of channel it is little childish and silly for me.

It could be other solution for LW - example LW pilots would start 10-15 minutes ealier then RAF pilots to have more historical realism or as i said above wall of dead could be placed in the French land but channel should be free for all.

Just my 5 cents.