PDA

View Full Version : Il-2 Sturmovik UE (ultimate Edition)

No.64_Johnny
Apr-26-2014, 18:51
So I went down to my local gameshop the other day and picked up Il-2 sturmovik UE. It has il2 sturmovik,1946,forgotten battles,
forgotten battles ace expansion pack and it has all the mods installed up to version 4.11.1. Today I downloaded HSFX 6 and installed
onto the game. When I launch the game it is still the same was as it was when I got it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Dauntless
Apr-27-2014, 01:01
Did you tell the patch/HSFX the directory where to install to?
You may find the files in another location other than where you installed the original.

No.64_Johnny
Apr-27-2014, 04:15
yes it installed under il2 forgotten battles

vranac
Apr-27-2014, 08:12
You should switch HSFX mod on with JSGME.exe IIRC. It should be in the root folder, start it and move mods from left to right window.

Dauntless
Apr-27-2014, 08:17
You should switch HSFX mod on with JSGME.exe IIRC. It should be in the root folder, start it and move mods from left to right window.

:thumbsup:

Tettric
Apr-30-2014, 14:35
So I went down to my local gameshop the other day and picked up Il-2 sturmovik UE. It has il2 sturmovik,1946,forgotten battles,
forgotten battles ace expansion pack and it has all the mods installed up to version 4.11.1. Today I downloaded HSFX 6 and installed
onto the game. When I launch the game it is still the same was as it was when I got it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Just out of curiosity, you bought this and it came with mods installed?

ATAG_Torian
May-12-2014, 22:18
When u installed it there should have been a pathway like C:Programs X86---Ubisoft---Il2 Sturmovick 1946.
It shouldn't end in "Forgotten Battles"
If there has been a Forgotten Battles folder created then look for an Il2 sturmovik 1946 folder and install it into that folder, The disk may have installed the older releases like Forgotten Battles separately.
Installing HSFX 6 will create the JSGME mod enabler and u will need to enable HSFX History mod to see the HSFX screens on startup. There are other cool mods u can enable in there as well. There is now HSFX 7 too.