PDA

View Full Version : New player to the game interested in BF-109 Level 1 Class!

OccamsRazor
Apr-27-2014, 19:36
Hello I've been reading your forums and noticed you guys offer flight training!

I got the game a couple of months ago but just started playing. My experience in flight simulators is limited to DCS A-10C but I barely played it since it seems for much more advanced sim players.

I've decided to start with the BF-109 first because it was my favorite plan in Battlefield 1942 and it looks ridiculously beautiful.
I practice at least a couple of hours a day on your servers, reading the forums, and watching videos to gain a better understanding of how to fly.

So if anyone is interested in helping me learn the ropes I'd really appreciate it!
I'm in the CST timezone (as of right now it's 6:33PM) I'll be available all day today and all day tomorrow if anyone feels like flying :D

Thanks for reading and I look forward to any replies!

III./ZG76_Keller
Apr-27-2014, 20:05
Hey Razor, I'd be glad to help you with the 109. If you see me on TeamSpeak just send me a PM.

ATAG_Lewis
Apr-27-2014, 21:59
Welcome to the community and forums OccamsRazor ....~S~

Checkout the 'Beginners Guide'...for info and tips...It should save you a heap of time in getting up to scratch.....and its a really fun learning curve anyway..

Beginners Guide Link Here (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5058&p=52711)

Also try youtube for startup procedures on all the aircraft...

Any questions then you've come to the right place....

Good to have you with us buddy...and remember its all about the Fun!!!

...lew...

III./ZG76_Keller
Apr-27-2014, 22:43
Razor and I flew 109s together tonight and he did a great job, a real natural. I even got to witness his first pilot kill on a spitty that we bounced at 5km north of Calais. Great flying! S!

ATAG_Lewis
Apr-28-2014, 08:09
Sounds like he had the right teacher....

Thanks for all your hard work in the training of new players Keller....We are all very honoured to have you as part of this community...~S~

OccamsRazor
Apr-28-2014, 12:42
Welcome to the community and forums OccamsRazor ....~S~

Checkout the 'Beginners Guide'...for info and tips...It should save you a heap of time in getting up to scratch.....and its a really fun learning curve anyway..

Beginners Guide Link Here (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5058&p=52711)

Also try youtube for startup procedures on all the aircraft...

Any questions then you've come to the right place....

Good to have you with us buddy...and remember its all about the Fun!!!

...lew...
Very nice sir, thank you for the guide!

Razor and I flew 109s together tonight and he did a great job, a real natural. I even got to witness his first pilot kill on a spitty that we bounced at 5km north of Calais. Great flying! S!

Ya it was a blast! I really appreciate the time you took to teach me. Look forward to flying with you again.