PDA

View Full Version : Gunner Set Up Tutorial

MajorBorris
Jan-27-2012, 13:55
Hi everybody, I hope this helps.

1) There is a conflict with the left mouse, go to the "CAMERA" category. Click on the "hold to offset camera" and delete the left mouse function.

2) In the "CAMERA" category create a button for "toggle independent mode" This gets rid of the cursor.

3) In the "VIEW" category you need to have a button for "Lean To Gunsight"

4) In the "TURRET" category some aircraft need to change the turret position(110 for instance) so set a button for "firing position " and "cruise position" others may need to move the turret for full function(Ju 87 for instance).

5) In the "VIEW" category, at the least you will need to set a button for"next manned position"

6) In the "GENERAL" category set Left Mouse for the "fire current weapon" function.

Reload in my Ju88 is auto when the ammo is depleated, may be different for other types.

:50calNow lets give those fighters hell! :50cal

Doc
Jan-27-2012, 15:35
I still can't hit crap. I was in the back of my 110 yesterday evening and had a guy so close to me I could see the whites of his eyes. I tried to roll the plane to the left and the wing clipped the water and I splashed. I have to learn to fly backwards - but he was RIGHT THERE + and I still missed him!

MajorBorris
Jan-27-2012, 15:46
I still can't hit crap. I was in the back of my 110 yesterday evening and had a guy so close to me I could see the whites of his eyes. I tried to roll the plane to the left and the wing clipped the water and I splashed. I have to learn to fly backwards - but he was RIGHT THERE + and I still missed him!

Once you get flying backwards its hard to go back, I just love watching those pesky bandits light up like a campfire!:2guns

335th_GRAthos
Jan-28-2012, 13:54
:nw:

Thanks!

~S~

ATAG_Knuckles
Jan-28-2012, 15:24
No campfire setting when all you have is a single Vickers .303. Every 109 I fire at in the Blenheim turret starts laughing . errrrrr

Knuckles

Jimbop
Jan-28-2012, 16:09
Thanks, I've been struggling with this. Still can't hit anything!

ATAG_Torian
Jan-28-2012, 19:28
Any1 else notice when u jump in as a gunner in some1 elses plane u only get a
1 second or so burst from ur gun ?

ATAG_Knuckles
Jan-28-2012, 20:20
Actually yes: never have taken the time to explore that:

now its on my list, not sure it happens all the time.

Give me a day or so and see what I can find

Knuckles

Jimbop
Jan-28-2012, 20:26
I have noticed but assumed I was doing something wrong. Maybe not?

MajorBorris
Jan-29-2012, 11:23
I have wondered if its related to the graphics as my guns go intermitent when fighters are on my 6 in the ju88(and so does the fps ). I hope the next patch solves that so we can have a smooth experience when defending our arses.

Doc
Jan-29-2012, 23:16
Any1 else notice when u jump in as a gunner in some1 elses plane u only get a
1 second or so burst from ur gun ?

Yes tonight I did.

ATAG_Knuckles
Jan-30-2012, 09:53
Spent considerable time in a turret last night to confirm this: Couldn't find a bloody Hun all night !!!!!

Knuckles

Doc
Feb-07-2012, 15:00
Spent considerable time in a turret last night to confirm this: Couldn't find a bloody Hun all night !!!!!

Knuckles

Well you have to have someone fly it. You just can't sit there in the gunners position in your plane while it's turned off sitting on the ground. :dthumb:

ATAG_Knuckles
Feb-07-2012, 15:21
Doc:

Thats hilarious !!!!:Grin:

MajorBorris
Feb-07-2012, 16:02
Well you have to have someone fly it. You just can't sit there in the gunners position in your plane while it's turned off sitting on the ground. :dthumb:

:FS: