PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected Perk with BoS

MonThackma
May-12-2014, 13:59
The bright landscape forces me to keep my monitor clean... absolutely spotless. Otherwise I'm hunting specs of beer and barbecue sauce.

LuseKofte
May-12-2014, 14:50
:) yes

It is not only me then :D

I love my 10 minutes of fun in BOS every other day. And my hourly experience in CLOD

dburne
May-12-2014, 19:05
:) yes

It is not only me then :D

I love my 10 minutes of fun in BOS every other day. And my hourly experience in CLOD

I am with you there, BOS is kind of fun for a change here and there, but I put maybe oh I don't know maybe 10 times more time into Cliffs...
and I am so looking forward to seeing what TF5 brings us !

MonThackma
May-12-2014, 19:47
I am with you there, BOS is kind of fun for a change here and there, but I put maybe oh I don't know maybe 10 times more time into Cliffs...
and I am so looking forward to seeing what TF5 brings us !

I enjoy BoS, even in it's current state. But yes, it is a diversion from the good stuff in Cliffs. Not a lot of meat in BoS - and I'm not convinced it will ever have much. Time will tell. I will enjoy it for what it is... then go back to CoD :)

I, too, can't wait to see all of the pieces of TF5 to come together.

equinox5alpha
May-14-2014, 11:55
I enjoy BoS, even in it's current state. But yes, it is a diversion from the good stuff in Cliffs. Not a lot of meat in BoS - and I'm not convinced it will ever have much. Time will tell. I will enjoy it for what it is... then go back to CoD :)

I, too, can't wait to see all of the pieces of TF5 to come together.

Same same here... Waiting for the Fw190 though, that's why I bought BoS in the first place :D