PDA

View Full Version : SV Mapper

Steam
May-17-2014, 04:53
Keys mapping for every joysticks, Mjoy, ect...
Author program here (http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=46137)
Please, test it in BOB

1lokos
May-17-2014, 12:00
I already test this program (since il-2'46), is easy to configure, can be reconfigured with leave the game (Alt+Tab)
use low resources, dont cause BSD like Saitek/Tm softwares and work great for simple commands.

And have the useful "mapped key on press and release", nice for example to make the (dumb) toggle function - e.g. use the same
key for lower and raise landing gear - act as ON/OFF with "button box" .

Other good feature is that allow create multiple profiles, using a joy button as "mode".

What seems dont work well in this is the function "delay" - or work only for very short ones.

I see on SVMapper topic on Sukhoi that you want make three position landing gear (Bf 109 Down/Neutral/Up)
act as "toggle": G down, G up....
Map "G,G,G" or "G" repeat 3 times... dont work because the game need time to finished the first the action for
first "G" received and do the second and third.

EDIT - find a set that work OK for Bf 109:

Switch ON = "Mapped key on press": G repeat 2 delay 12000 (m/s).
Switch OFF = "Mapped key on release": G repeat 1 time, delay 0.

Seem SVMapper send all three G together - or a short sequence - so the game start do the first command and
before end, interrupts this and start the others...

Similar problem in il-2:Bo$, if you map "Alt+F" (lower flaps) the game see "Alt+F" and "F".

For this kind of commands (pause/delay) I think XPadder work well - you need chronometer the time that Bf 109 Landing Gear
need to raise/lower and set pause accord (there a additional problem that this time is affected by plane speed, if are above ~190KMH).

Xpadder drawback is the lack of function "mapped key on press"and "mapped key on release" - essential for DIY "button box".

Hidmacros have this function, but timed/delayed commands only with scripts (in C++ I think).

Sokol1