PDA

View Full Version : Info window

Avronut
May-21-2014, 04:00
Hi,

I've set up an info window for Teamspeak but it doesn't work. When someone speaks the window remains empty. Can anyone help me to fix this?

Thanks,

Mike

ATAG_Septic
May-21-2014, 07:28
Hi Avronut,

Assuming you have put the right dll in the right place; You might need to roll back your TS install to version 3.0.13.1

TS updates too frequently for the plug-in to keep up with the latest version.

Septic.

ATAG_Lewis
May-21-2014, 07:32
Have you installed the 'Plugin' for Teamspeak?

To do this you need to copy the file you find here..:

C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover \ TeamSpeak Integration Plugin

This file came in with one of the TeamFusion Patches....I can't remember which one

You need to then paste the file in here....:

C: \ Program Files \ TeamSpeak 3 Client \ plugins

Then start Teamspeak and go to 'Settings \ Plugins' and make sure you have the box checked.....

As far as I know this is how it works....Although I have been through my particular PC with this setup and I couldn't get it working...I have some issue with my PC conflicting with it somehow...

This is my issue.....If you have the same as me with the plugin redded out then you have a similar problem to me...I have run out of options to get this working....No joy!

http://i.imgur.com/xgiWuCX.png

Avronut
May-21-2014, 12:10
Excellent advice as always. I've now got it working.

Thanks,

Mike

Buddy
Jul-24-2014, 01:52
Have you installed the 'Plugin' for Teamspeak?

To do this you need to copy the file you find here..:

C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover \ TeamSpeak Integration Plugin

This file came in with one of the TeamFusion Patches....I can't remember which one

You need to then paste the file in here....:

C: \ Program Files \ TeamSpeak 3 Client \ plugins

Then start Teamspeak and go to 'Settings \ Plugins' and make sure you have the box checked.....

As far as I know this is how it works....Although I have been through my particular PC with this setup and I couldn't get it working...I have some issue with my PC conflicting with it somehow...

This is my issue.....If you have the same as me with the plugin redded out then you have a similar problem to me...I have run out of options to get this working....No joy!

http://i.imgur.com/xgiWuCX.png

Hi ATAG_Lewis,

like you, I had the same red lettering and, no checkbox appeared in the TS Setup/plugins window. To fix it I uninstalled TS (and answered 'yes' to the uninstall question - "deleted any TS saved configuration files?").

I re-installed TeamSpeak using TS version TeamSpeak3-Client-win64-3.0.12.exe. During install when asked about OVERWOLF, I unchecked the install box for the optional OVERWOLF plugin (i.e., NO).

I then copied the CLOD TeamSpeak Integration Plugin64.dll from the following path, c:/steamvalve/steamapps/common/IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover/TeamSpeak Integration Plugin/ and pasted it into the c:/Program Files/TeamSpeak 3 Client/plugins folder.

After starting the fresh TeamSpeak install, I opened the TeamSpeak Setup/plugins window VIOLA! The CLOD TeamSpeak Integration plugin showed up normally, the checkbox was visible and checked.

Hope my experience and explanation helps,

Buddy