PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

heinzknocke
May-23-2014, 03:22
Downloaded this yesterday, having a ball, been flying in CLOD for ages and sailing around in SH5 since the beginning and having fun in ROF thought i'd give this a go wow complicated isn't the word but great fun got the Frogfoot off the ground yaaaaay.

Are there any training vids I can study ?

Heinz

:gmorning:

ATAG_Lewis
May-23-2014, 07:29
Heinz..

What is 'this' that you refer to?....lol..I am confused as to what you 'downloaded yesterday'?....Am I going nuts?...Is it just me?

Anyways Heinz its good to have you with us buddy...~S~

http://fikklefame.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Brigitte-Bardot.jpg

ATAG_Freya
May-23-2014, 08:50
DCS Su-25t? And the trainer p-51? I would just you-tube search for "DCS su-25t tutorials" and the like, and download the manual in PDF. That's how I learned them. I found with the Frog it was using the weapons properly that was hardest to learn. Getting the key mappings set to your liking is a time consumer as well, but worth it. Even with having other modules like the A-10c, P-51, and Huey, I still love to jump in a Su-25t and go make craters. For a free d/L it is endless hours of entertainment. Good luck!

heinzknocke
May-23-2014, 12:19
ATAG LEWIS sorry ive finally managed to download DCS WORLD and get it up and running been flying around and learning SU25 FROGFOOT.

Heinz

heinzknocke
May-23-2014, 12:22
ATAG FREYA

Im thinking of getting FLAMING CLIFFS 3 to go with this any advice ie is it good ?

Heinz

ATAG_Freya
May-23-2014, 12:52
I don't have that one. ATAG Injerin would be a good guy to ask about that, among many others who have fc3. I'd get it next sale myself. From what I've seen it looks good!

ATAG_Lewis
May-23-2014, 12:57
Sorry Heinz....My bad....I didn't pay attention to which section you had posted this in...I usually check 'New Posts' in order to catch the new players and give them a warm welcome...Unfortunately this way of navigating the forums leaves me open to not knowing which section I am responding to...so its a DOH!...from me..But anyway..its still another opportunity to post another photo of....her!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7LniNTk6n-A/TP6bo466kTI/AAAAAAAABhs/r2BwXdgngns/s1600/brigitte_bardot_leo_fuchs_0224.jpg

heinzknocke
May-23-2014, 14:39
Prehaps we should have a BB section to the forum

heinzknocke
May-23-2014, 15:09
Atag Freya thanks for the reply i'll look out for it on sale and give it a go.

One Question how do you get the pilots knees to show in game I cant find it ,it probably in the options but if it is I cant find it

Heinz

Foul Ole Ron
May-23-2014, 16:33
Not every plane has the option to show the pilot's body. I know the Mustang definitely does. You can download the TF-51D trainer version of the Mustang for free as well. Exactly the same flight model as the P51 but no weapons. It's a great offer as the Mustang is a lot of fun to fly and real Mustang pilots have said it's a good representation.